Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:46:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EVERY TIME IS RIGHT TO BUY AND SELL  (Read 2934 times)
treetoneman

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:22:23 AM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?    
Never heard more childish comment regarding trading. Person who said it must be severly unexpirenced and listening to him doesn't make any sense.
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:29:15 AM

In my opinion, crypto is unique, whenever it is the right time to buy and sell, there is no word too late so we always have the opportunity to buy at a low price and sell at an expensive price.

Yes right, crypto is unique because there is no word too late to start, there is always an opportunity for us to get cheap prices and sell at high prices, and I'm sure whatever price we buy then bitcoin will be profitable.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:23:14 PM

Fact, yes you can actually buy and sell BTC at anytime you'd prefer, but as far from what I have actually observed from topics that are related to "When Shall I Buy/Sell BTC?" I see that most of the members from the forum who are interacting with such threads are either newbies or Jr. Members, this is completely understandable, and I think they need to be properly guided, and should avoid getting the wrong information.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:23:43 PM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   

If you look at the market now, cryptocurrency is on the bloodbath. Bitcoin is hitting $6400, this is very low.
For some peoples, it is a good time to buy because the low price, but some peoples think this is time to sell to cut your loss.
So, this is a matter of point of view
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:28:21 PM

btc has become more popular all over the world and so many people are interested to join in bitcoin cause they know the benefits and advantage they can earn more profit to join in investing in bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin your future become successful and financially free.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:36:44 PM

When the bitcoin price is low buy it and when the bitcoin high sell it,, this is great quotes in this forum. For me is your decision if you buy or not base in your experience or study in trending in the market. Hopefully your decision is right, im only suggestion is be courageous and patience when doing this.

DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 01:36:55 PM

Yes, it is true, every time buying and selling bitcoin depends on the economic conditions of the bitcoin holders. If the bitcoin holder does need money from the sale at the time it also means that the time is the right time to sell.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:42:21 PM

I also believe every time is a right to buy and sell but before buying bitcoin be sure that we know all the risk because bitcoin is very volatile and we must understand the flow in the market I think the best time to buy is when bitcoin is on dip to generate a lot of profit.
kelenikels

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:42:29 PM

Ok!I think it's very interesting question to answer. I mean how can any time is right to buy and sell. Ok, let's think deeply about your question. If any time is right to buy and sell then the market will never fall or never be increase.We cannot predict the time when the price will increase so better to buy when the price is too low and sell when the price increases.
pareshnakar

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:44:10 PM

Depend on market when market is down when we will purchase a coin but whenever market is high then we have sell so it is better option to buy and sell.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
unorowest

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:51:40 PM

I for one won't advice a newbie to always buy at all times, such a newbie could end up losing a lot of money.
tantimutz

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:15:28 PM

Bitcoin prices fluctuate and will continue to change so you can buy bitcoin at any price at any price because there will be more price increases and reach the price you buy, we just have to be patient and be able to control emotions. if I have to have good knowledge about bitcoin, then I can do it to buy and sell, I can't search the market. All need market analysis. When do you have to buy and when to sell. Not all decisions are good at the same time. we only need to pay more attention to risks and opportunities.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

I also believe every time is a right to buy and sell but before buying bitcoin be sure that we know all the risk because bitcoin is very volatile and we must understand the flow in the market I think the best time to buy is when bitcoin is on dip to generate a lot of profit.

If we only know what we are doing then believe that's it's alright. Just remember to always apply the basic principle of trading that is to buy when stocks are at low prices and sell while its prices are getting high. You will always gain if you follow that very basic principle.

Tiger Junk

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:26:23 PM

I prefer to buy coins when I have money for it. The market is unpredictable, and the price can suddenly grow, and then I can miss the moment.
I do not agree that everytime is the right time to buy and sell bitcoin because we all know that not all the time the price of bitcoin will always low, maybe right now it is better to buy more bitcoin but when the value of it will increase again i dont think it is a good time to buy more.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:31:13 PM

They make posts like that because they feel faced with a dead end because of volatile market prices. They are always hesitant in making choices to buy or sell, they will be like that if they don't have confidence in crypto.

Sahmoly

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:34:13 PM

Yes, you have the right to buy and sell at all times, but if you buy and sell the right time then you will have the right time because you buy and sell the Bitcoin will check the amount of bills. If you buy and sell it then you will be profitable.
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

Market price is unpredictable. Every decision to buy and sell must be very careful as investment is risky. Should buy when the market falls and sell when the market rises. When buying should divide the capital into many parts to average prices, do not put all into the same order. For me, I only trade when there are clear signals, not buy when market trends are unclear
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:55:39 PM

I would honestly think that this will apply to day traders that there’s no such thing as perfect timing in buying and selling. Every time is indeed the right time to buy and sell by just simply monitoring the prices in the crypto exchange you are trading.  It’s the greatest lesson I’ve ever learned after being greedy to hold most of them, and now they’re at a huge loss. It’s okay for now, because I still believe the market would bounce back within this year.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:01:33 PM

Not all the time you can buy and sell, the're a right time for that choose a day that the price of bitcoin is good and you can get a high profit because sometimes the price is low so you can't have a profit. But is still better to buy when the price is down and sale when the price rise again in order to make gain. Its up to you if you want base to your decision.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:10:09 PM

I think it's depends on what kind of situation you carried.but I think every time is right to buy & you can sell when your profit become big.that's the main theory I think. this is my personal opinion

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: