Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:50:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EVERY TIME IS RIGHT TO BUY AND SELL  (Read 2934 times)
Bearks71

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:36:36 AM

I think whenever is a superb time to buy and promote, bitcoin is decentralized so the price is never constant so if we sense getting a earnings then right now promoting is a good component and if you experience the rate is low then shopping for is the component with a view to make us profit.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:45:36 AM

If one is trader then the statement of the op is correct.  But for long term investors I do not agree with the statement.
For small and long term investors following policy is good as per my opinion; though may not be correct in eyes of some members.
Price of bitcoin was touching the heights of $20000 in December 2017.  Cunning speculators were behind all the rumours that it is going to touch new heights of 40k - 50k.  So this was not good time to enter and buy.
Small innocent investors who want to become overnight millionaire ; were the main targets of those speculators.  And these greedy or innocents were ready to become prey to them.
I wonder the investors who were ready to buy @ 20k are staying away when the bitcoin is dipping low to 4-5k. 
My sincere advise to all the investors is always swim against the current of the river.  Sell when all are buying; buy when every body is panic seller.  I have written one post here which I am sharing for you please read it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4548213.msg40959748#msg40959748

So buy in bear phase sell in bull phase
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:27:50 AM

I beg to disagree on that Everytime is right to buy and sell. You will only end buying too high and selling to low and at such put yourself in great loss. Better learn the rudiments before driving into any trade.

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Vladislav2306

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:36:12 AM

If you say: "We can buy and sell BTC anytime and anytime is the best time", to those guys who bought BTC for 20,000$, then what would they answer to you? I do not agree that you can buy BTC anytime, but in the case of selling I agree with you.

<div align="center">
<a href="https://brightnetwork.io">Bright - FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN</a>
</div>
chanhnuoc

Activity: 190
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:50:10 AM

Many people are scared and do not dare to buy bitcoin right now, and so they have missed the opportunity
jannatakter

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:18:14 AM

I think everytime is right to buy and sell when your profit become big . It's depends on what kind of situation  you carried.
AllenTurner

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:24:16 AM

I don't know about other coin but i'm very much confident about bitcoin because it is number one and it always has value and those who are afraid because of the current situation of market they will regret i believe.
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:37:43 AM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   

I agree with your opinion, it's true that every time is the right time to buy BTC. And a good strategy in my opinion is to buy BTC and sell when prices go up a little, then buy back when prices go down a little, and sell back when prices rise slightly. It looks boring this way, but actually allows us to always benefit through this investment.
Kocret02

Activity: 1176

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:47:28 AM

buying and selling can be done every time, this happens because profit can be controlled every day. so I think it would not hurt if you have capital and do that to do daily trading.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:20:31 AM

Yes it is true that every time is right to buy and sell trader is the real example of this they every time buy and sell with out the market fluctuations and most of the time people get confuse and they sell with out the market risk and they sell at low price.

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:30:49 AM

when the market is down, the best thing is to buy to make the market back at the pump. What's wrong with this theory is that, when prices go down, most people just dwell because they are afraid that prices will not rise again. you are right, that anytime is the right act to sell and buy.
darko.bountym

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:50:59 AM

yes every time is right to buy and sell, but depends on how much did you invest and how much profit will take, Other way everything is right Cheesy
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:54:19 AM

when the market is down, the best thing is to buy to make the market back at the pump. What's wrong with this theory is that, when prices go down, most people just dwell because they are afraid that prices will not rise again. you are right, that anytime is the right act to sell and buy.
for now, I see the potential to buy large amounts of bitcoin. we will not know what it will be at the end of this year, but there is a high probability that the price will rise again. well even if the price of bitcoin goes up to $ 8k, you have got a big profit when you have a lot of bitcoin.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:09:54 AM

I would suggest that one needs to study the history of price movements of BTC, percentages, time frames. Start way back when BTC was pennies, take the time and learn. And then decide what to do about it.
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:14:20 AM

Bitcoin is a Crypto currency that has the function of buying and selling process. Base on that, the current price now is very good to invest towards the industry, because every thing has session, which bitcoin price has dropped.
dominional

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:16:20 AM

It depend on the buyers and sellers,  if you are in need of money you can sell what ever you have.  The buyers can buy at cheap price and keep for the raining day.  

▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃
Alns

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:14:13 AM

Say that again to me when I have lost 60% of my portfolio and I just don't have money to buy more, lol. I'm really afraid that I will consider this time as good to buy and eventually everything will just be destroyed.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:45:02 AM

I beg to disagree on that Everytime is right to buy and sell. You will only end buying too high and selling to low and at such put yourself in great loss. Better learn the rudiments before driving into any trade.

Being disagree is your fundamental right.  You may not be agree on any point.  Everybody is  not agree on all the points.  There may be 60% agree but may be 40% disagree.  Percentage may be less or more.  But one thing is confirm there will be criticism to all the principals.
So why to use language : "I beg to -------".   Never beg; all the members have equal rights.  Though your and mine statements are almost the same. 
KXC247

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:04:45 AM

Long term investment is only the time one can buy Bitcoin any time as you are in for the long term and you are not so much bothered about the market crashes.

One needs to invest what he can afford to lose and this is the only criteria that can make one to endure all sort of market crashes.
beryziq

Activity: 31
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:10:59 AM

Yes, I agree with you, every time is the right time to sell and buy bitcoin. I think people must have thoughts like this. because questions like "when is the best time to buy or sell" will only make them confused.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: