Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:37:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EVERY TIME IS RIGHT TO BUY AND SELL  (Read 2936 times)
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 01:51:16 AM

Every investment has a goal and once that is achieved, it becomes the right time to sell. Based on your personal studies on the market, you decide which time is right to buy BTC, how long to hold and when to sell - this is subjective.

ayambawang

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:52:25 AM

it is true that there is no time limit for us to buy or sell BTC, maybe people who post topics that are the right time to buy today are people who hold fast to the economic grip where we are better off buying when the market goes down which automatically btc prices are low so we have the opportunity to get big profits with a relatively short waiting time, there really is a point, but it is not a standard rule just an opinion, all decisions remain in our hands, whatever the decision is definitely the result of our thinking whenever the time is definitely the best time for you
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:33:26 AM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   
Well as a day traders we would like to maximize our profit by buying at the lowest price and sell and the higher price, I think buying anytime and sell at anytime is doesnt work in day trading, all is about predicting the market and i believe its good to buy right now and it would be great to sell it in december or after the etf things done.

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:01:04 AM

It depends on the person's financial ability and way of thinking on crypto market. If you have bought Bitcoin on December 2017 when the price is at least $20k and use all of your savings then panics and sell when Bitcoin price go as low as $5800 then you are totally broke at the moment. Invest what you can afford to lose that i think is a good strategy to use.

rollthienvuong

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:29:41 AM

When is BTC go to 8k??? This week, BTC have a big dump. So sad  Embarrassed
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:33:01 AM

Looking at how BTC is and its ability to increase, I have seen people posting all all over the forum that can I buy now, is this the right time to buy and many more. To me I think every time is the right and best time to buy BTC so we should go on and buy any amount we want to and stop all those post because when you buy now there will surely be a time to come where it will increase in price for you to enjoy it. We can buy and sell anytime and anytime is the best time. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?   
no! not everytime is a good time to buy and i think theres a lot of people loss a lot of money when the value. of bitcoin is too high in december 2017 and january so for me the right time is when the season is too bearish and you need to buy more than to sell.
Len_nin

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

xCrypt

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:55:40 AM

I’m not sure it’s a good idea to follow this strategy. You should wisely choose the time to buy it,when prices fall and sell when it is a right time and prices are high

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
raden1922

Activity: 294

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:41:21 AM

indeed it is the right of each person to buy or sell. I don't think there is anything wrong, it's just that sometimes / now people tend to think about getting money quickly by trading. that's what I see. so, no problem.  Lips sealed

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:49:55 AM

Every time is always suitable for buy-sell orders. You can trade hours to make a profit through the difference in the price per hour because Altcoin fluctuates continuously at high levels. But remember those high fluctuations, meaning that the risk is higher, and you can lose money in trading.

osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:50:13 AM

I think not all the time can be to buy bitcoin, because if you choose the wrong time it will experience a loss, how to simply buy red time and sell it in green, but it would be great if before buying we analyze the graph, to minimize losses and increase profits

Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:41:04 PM

my advice if you want to buy bitcoin don't follow other people or rumors, buy when you are sure, even though the bitcoin price is 100 $ but you are not sure you buy it it won't happen, so come back to yourself
ti4c

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:53:15 PM

I have a question on this please. Was it also a good time to buy bitcoin when it was above 20k? If yes, please explain. Thanks
kenmobility

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:03:35 PM

this is a good post mate, i really wish we can resound this over and over to the ears of crypto users especially the newbies and beginners entering into the crypto space so that the market will be moving instead of stagnating.
Dondisimo

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:58:26 PM

Yes, you are absolutely right. Despite the price drops, we know that bitcoin has a great future and the price will grow much more than today. Therefore, buying bitcoin today, we are sure to make a profit in the future, there is no doubt.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
delegend

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:54:54 PM

It think it will proper to understudy the market,buying at low period while you remain patient and wait for the peak period to sale as to make up for your Resources.
LordMeowMeow

Activity: 617
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:05:48 AM

Probably it’s just because people feel more confident when others approve their actions. That’s why they ask if they should buy or sell. On the other hand i also think that almost every time is right to buy.
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:15:11 PM

Every time you need to be wisely about buying some tokens because if not maybe your money will lose or will be gone so be strictly about it,basically i have strategy this is buy when the price is dump and sell when the price is pumped.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Alexbenua97

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:29:13 PM

The main thing is not to get into a hard minus. Because even those analyzes do not give a 100% guarantee where the bottom is.

Okrah

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:30:59 PM

Yes, I will agree this information that everytime is the right time to buy and sell. But you don't have to expect the great amount of profits if you sell your coins in this kind of situation the price are droping. Maybe you can get a small amount of profits. But its ok atleast you earn... not to lose.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Rsamunios

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:37:46 PM

It would appear that they are battling a great deal now and probably won't be content with whatever costs are there as of now for the bitcoin. It's obvious, without a doubt bitcoin can be trusted however finished confiding in it is additionally not proposed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: