Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:00:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to learn day trading?  (Read 48586 times)
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:37:15 PM

Do the google search and learn about it, as already stated. I would never consider daytrading out of boredom or impatience, however. It's better for those with experience and robot-like emotions.

If tired of holding, just set aside a small amount of btc for regular trading... catch some dumps, buy/sell on news, that sort of thing. It's a lot safer.
saadat6868

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:36:22 PM

I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
Definitely one of the best platform to do that would be a YouTube, because there are so many guys that performed a trading there and also they are trading there courses, on which they actually teach to trade practically.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:43:23 PM

I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
There is a huge amount of information about day trading but it is not as easy as you may think, holding is recommended in the forum because it is easy and it offers the greater chances to make profits in the long term, day trading offers better returns but only if you are very good.
reinerdar

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:06:06 PM

Believe me, you are not tired if you do not trade and except for the loss of time and money you will not give anything.
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:23:16 PM

Ask the same question for Google and you will be surprised at how much free training information is available. No one will teach you this by force unless you try yourself.

coinuser4000

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:26:53 PM

You can learn by reading books or watching some paid course on udemy, or try to find some good videos on youtube Wink.
But crypto trading is little bit diffrent Wink.

cointorox ✦ 
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓  
✦ ────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦
Cyber49

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:28:27 PM

You make a right decision. This market very manipulative, so we can not except too much from holding as you see. But you should be very careful with trading, it is very easy to blow you account. Do not let your emotions get control of you, be patient and disciplined and you will be rewarded.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:32:44 PM

There are plenty of demo account or virtual account available for different use case. I've been stock trading for a while so didn't do anything special for crypto. Below are some good simulation you can use. Most of this account will give you $10000 or $25k dummy money to trade. If you want to learn options then may wanna check out simulated account on cboe.

https://www.thebalance.com/best-day-trading-simulators-and-demo-accounts-1031002
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:36:44 PM

For day trading you have to be an expert on technical analysis, read charts and candles well, you should also be able to know what certain pattern means, and lastly all this you have to confirm.with atleast 2-3 indicators before entering a trade, i think you can start learning from free resources online and on youtube.

Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:47:24 PM

I think some people including the OP are tired of holding, because all what they hodl have plunged in price. If you want to switch into trading, most especially day trading. I would advise you always do your research first and invest only what you can afford to loose.
mybloomingpath

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:59:29 PM

I'm also interested in day trading, but I feel that I have short of knowledge. Therefore I'm trying to learn from different youtube videos and reading different blogs about it. I understand that it is very easy to loose everything in day trading, so I will try only after I get more knowldge.
Mikcik

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:03:55 PM

You can learn by reading books or watching some paid course on udemy, or try to find some good videos on youtube Wink.
But crypto trading is little bit diffrent Wink.

I think the best way to learn is to look for technical analysis, then you should be deposit some money that you can lose on the big exchange (because they will have large volume volume to help you more liquidity). Since this is your money you should trade more carefully than the demo accounts available in forex or follow the signals on the telegram group  Grin
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:12:48 PM

I have some tips for you if you want to become a trading day, you should first deal with small time frame. Time frames as small as 5 minutes, 15 minutes and sometimes even a minute allow you to enter / exit the order with just a short time. But note that trading with a 1 minute time frame is often considered extremely risky with unusual fluctuations. Price movement at larger time slots is slower and more predictable than small time frames. It's better to trade in a 15 minute time frame  Wink
Viscore

Activity: 3066
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:19:47 PM

Our emotions really affect our mind and tried to control everything. Impatient people never survived in crypto trade, even day trading it requires also to be patient. Day trading is riskier than of the other field, and if you are afraid of losing, then this is not a place for you.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:31:46 PM

I have a lot of friends who tried to trade, but nobody of them wasn't successful. It is very hard job - daily trading! If you don't think so, you will lose money!
yadwoa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:34:15 PM

You are tired of holding is better you can still see your amount of funds than to lose everything on day trading. Day trading is for people that has experience and knowledge. The basic technique is to learn from buying low and selling high .
freya louis

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:40:15 PM

Want to learn trading, you must know about the market and how it works. You have to know which token you will buy. If there is no experience, look for trading knowledge first. Don't trading if it hasn't been done, or your money will be lost. In this forum many articles can help you to become a good trader.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
anglosaxon

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:59:01 PM

I think every daily trader can do mistakes. So, at the first, you should accept that you have always a big possibility to make big or small mistakes. In my opinion, you can learn about the technical informations from the youtube videos or of course  the forum.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:02:06 PM

I am tired also holding my several altcoin that's why i decide to learn how to trade my token because if you are holders you wish that the marker get increase but if you become a trader you can ride even if the market down trend or low trend. Anyways, as of now i watch in youtube how to read the candlestick and i want to buy books also about how to trade like books of marvin germo.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Mr. Art

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:07:34 PM

there are a lot of way to learn about how to be a good trader,,
just type "How to trade crypto" in google or youtube,,
i'm sure you will get a lot of link about how to become a good day trader

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: