Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:40:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to learn day trading?  (Read 48592 times)
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:14:51 PM

You can leard day trading by looking which one altcoin have potential and good for daily trading, maybe if you have much money you can trade at bitcoin or ethereum, I have check for last month always have growing price for up and down bitcoin and ethereum. you can take profit for daily trading with bitcoin or altcoin.
marapundavela
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:03:17 PM

Day by day trading are exceptionally perilous. It's much more unsafe than holding. It is just for the individuals who have long involvement in this market. I encourage you to do a lot of research.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:07:19 AM

It is best to sign up for the appropriate courses, where you will be able to teach this experienced traders. You can also learn how to trade yourself by creating your own strategies.
Paying for courses is also a big scam, you're going to pay thousands and thousands of dollars for something that you can learn from a book, to me that is just a waste of money, you could use that money to trade after you read many books about the topic, remember every dollar that you spend is a dollar that you do not invest and in the long run those dollars accounts.
arida_ds

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:00:52 AM

Many brokers have free training and demo account. I also recommend literature on markets and trade rules.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
comparecrypto

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:05:28 AM

The most preferred and most sought after trading method when buying coins is when the Crypto price falls and the price is low. And save the coin until it's time for the price of coins to rise and that's when you sell your coins at a higher price and in accordance with the current market conditions.
ompoetra

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:08:44 AM

Consider your income, assets, debt and financial condition. This is absolutely necessary, do not use the money needed for other needs as capital for trading. You have to use money that we might call more money so you can escape thoughts such as eating for tomorrow, paying motorbike credit, because this will damage your concentration in trading on the market.
Learn price movements or price characteristics. Try several periods of time, from the long term period to the short term period, to make it easier for you to find out the long-term and short-term trends according to your trading style. Then try the period for trading directly. Try for some time until you feel comfortable with that period.
Alenas2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:12:50 AM

I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
You can learnt on it by doing some research on google. they have it all from beginners to profesionals advices. I think you should also watxh some video tutorials on youtube
jingyu141

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:22:26 AM

You can learn some knowledge on YouTube, I think the most important thing is to be familiar with this market, which is very important for day trading.
jingyu27

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:43:48 AM

We can't predict what will happen in the next second of the encryption market. This is the charm of the encryption market. I think we need to consider the investment in cryptocurrency to make money. Now the encryption market is not very stable, and trading profits are very difficult.
apirmalakas

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:45:37 AM

You can learn first by reading about trading in stock or other financial markets since the very same principle applies in trading in crypto. The only difference is that crypto as of the moment is very highly volatile and sometimes, those trading techniques does not quite apply.
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:33:37 AM

Trading is actually not easy, initially, don't think that trading is easy and earns a lot of money.
I think trading needs to need a good strategy and has a fairly large risk of loss.
Especially at this time, the Cryptocurrency market is experiencing a bad price decline.
All will require extra struggle so if you really want to trade then you have to learn a lot.
setancredit3

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:59:22 AM

if I think if we want to learn about the trading system I think this is a very easy and simple thing, here we will try to join the trading channel and join the group chat about trading that we consider successful, so with all this we can get more information about trading, where is the best time to buy and sell it to get a bigger profit.
hacquerjohz
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 03:08:13 AM

You must observe first the graph, trading is so risky you need have to monitor always the market if you can sell your coins profitable. be patience and be wise so you can avoid failure by daily trading.

ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:40:17 AM

I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?

You can find mostly everything will Google or videos with YouTube.
There are also some websites that provide free content for creative.
Good luck!
Oktianabns

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:46:47 AM

in doing trade must be more careful, because it is very high risk. if we step a little wrong then the big loss we will get
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:55:06 AM

You must observe first the graph, trading is so risky you need have to monitor always the market if you can sell your coins profitable. be patience and be wise so you can avoid failure by daily trading.

I didn't do day trading but i think before you do that you need to study first the market, learn to analys with the coins, trading is not yet easy what more day trading?  Take enough time to study it to avoid mistake.
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 04:03:39 AM

Sometimes I also get tired of holding, I also want to make a profit everyday, when I entered day trading, at first it is doing well but if the market falls again you will still end up holding again. I think you should need enough knowledge about graph reading, a lot of tutorials on youtube about day trading in crypto would be a good help for you.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
indoagung88

Activity: 294

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:15:23 AM

to learn about trading methods and strategies, you must read a lot and also research. As the market is declining today, you can start trading by buying cheap ones. maybe you also have to study with your friends who are experienced, because just reading is not enough to trade. Good luck.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 04:26:45 AM

They're a lot of free content on the internet but before that, I will advice you first join a group (maybe on whatsapp or telegram) that will be giving you signal alert so when you get use to the process you can do it on your own..

cocal

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:30:33 AM

I think the risk of long-term holding is very high, especially when the market is in a downturn. I think short-term holding and long-term holding are the best. This kind of risk is low and the profit is maximized. I suggest you give up the day. Inter-transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: