Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:05:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to learn day trading?  (Read 48586 times)
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:10:32 AM

there are some crash courses offered by people here in the internet, some of them has ebooks to be downloaded. you can also learn via videos thru youtube it will just take some of your time but i guaranteed it's worth the while specially for newbies who doesn't know a single thing bout trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
camuszpride

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 06:15:24 AM

If you're a newbie on this community and you wanted to try day trading. I think the best thing you should do is to watch some videos how they do it. And be sure that you will not use all your funds on that part because it was too risky for a beginner to have day trading. Learn how to ready graphs first before anything else. Good luck dude!
deviniter

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:20:13 AM

Many resources that you can use as a means to learn about day trading. First, you can learn about day trading from news about crypto currencies on Google. Or it could be from other sources such as local news stations in your country. Second, you can learn about day trading from crypto currency market movements. From this market movement, you can find out the actual buying and selling rate on the market. Third, you can learn by asking or sharing knowledge with professional and experienced traders. Don't be shy about asking an experienced person if you don't understand. I'm sure that a wise person would want to share knowledge.
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:23:53 AM

I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
Have a try the trading contest! If you register in Ruby-X wesite, you will get the fake tokens just for trading contest.
There will be rewards included a house! check ruby-x.io and win rewards Smiley

Om George Kesurupan

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:28:17 AM

to learn how daily trading. usually I will learn from my friends who are already adept. or you can also read the treath on daily trading in the bitcointalk forum.
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:36:43 AM

It's easy to trade if you have any knowledge and trading is not just a matter of first and foremost because you can afford to buy altcoin so it's best to first analyze what strategy you will use and start with small investment and if it's a good deal in trading you can increase your investment so that your earnings or profits will grow even larger.

sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:37:04 AM

I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
We can find it in here or just visit into others sites similar to trading discussion. It is really amazing doing trades if we feel comfortable and have enough knowledge about it. But bear in our mind that trading is not winning all the time, it sometimes we loss that's why we should be strong for it comes in any time.
_crypto_moon_

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:11:23 PM

In order to trade within a day, you need to use one of several popular strategies that offers fundamental and technical analysis, however, it is for day trading that technical analysis is more suitable, the basics of which can be learned using literature and sources of information related to both crypto trading and stock trading.
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:23:56 PM

Sometimes I also get tired of holding, I also want to make a profit everyday, when I entered day trading, at first it is doing well but if the market falls again you will still end up holding again. I think you should need enough knowledge about graph reading, a lot of tutorials on youtube about day trading in crypto would be a good help for you.

Those mentioned strategies can help us in learning such good ways how to trade successfully, and we don't need to absorb a lt through experiences from any situations which you literally involved yourself. As you handle tough time in trading you'll be able to initiate an assurance to go further for more new techniques.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 11:43:16 PM

There are lots of books on trading, such as "Way of the turtle", "one good trade" etc, those are basics for psychology, as it is super important to control your emotions while trading.
As a first step you need to learn simple indicators and start using them (would recommend starting with the small amount of money, not to lose big), do not forget to include some fundamental news, sometimes they play a big role on the price action.
ProstoCrypta

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:49:28 PM

It is necessary to study literature, read various articles and Analytics. You can also buy paid courses or take an internship with well-known trade managers.
lestariptr

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:55:47 PM

Many ways to learn daily trading. I think not only is the knowledge you need, but capital and mental strength. Because daily trading requires a strong mentality. That will certainly affect your mind. So you have to have it all before you trade. And don't be afraid of failure.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:49:07 AM

The real danger is every day traders. when handling ten times is more dangerous. For this they should only have a long-standing experience in marketing. for all beginners here you should be advised to hold and know your everyday experience from sharing a great social media about charting controls as well as prices that should hopefully increase us soon.
lollosss

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:09:11 PM

Probably you can go for training in Forex or Alpari. There are remote courses and thematic literature. But you can be a successful broker only in a large holding, where there are good analysts or by devoting your whole life to it.
kizumin

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:21:52 PM

Free content available if you take your time and dig in. But most of those just the basic stuff. You will need a successful trader as your mentor or follow a group a trader to open your eyes.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Gromx

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:09:05 AM

On many exchanges there is a demo account to try to trade, also on the Internet there is a huge amount of information and videos on this topic.
messito

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:17:06 AM
Merited by Slark (1)

listen to the author, just like you wanted to spend a lot of money and reassert me if you do not have a 10-year trading experience, then you do not need to do it anyway

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Upercusa

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 11:18:56 AM

The theory is wonderful. But you need to practice constantly in this activity. After mistakes and successes you will learn to do it with benefit for your wallet.
Janeetaa

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:20:22 AM

If you have just joined cryptocurrency, I suggest you do not trade daily because it is very difficult and risky and requires a good experience. Better to hold long term while learning more.
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:47:02 AM

You can find useful tutorials on YouTube or other useful resources. Now there are a lot of them, just need time and patience for successful study. It is necessary to take into account the complexity and versatility of trade, so you can not learn everything at once - you have to learn a lot from your own experience and personal mistakes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: