Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:07:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to learn day trading?  (Read 48589 times)
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:42:28 AM

in trade required a strong fundamental analysis and can be colonized as these factors are quite important. always active in knowing the news from crypto into things that will help find out if being good things to sell and buy. If Basic or fundamental aspects are met then it could be possible to try such as reading the technical chart in order to become proficient in the trade. but the initial capital all it certainly is knowledge and wants to continue learning for understanding in crypto.
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:47:16 AM

Daily trade requires the expertise of a very reserved. And you have to do the method of buying the coins at a time when prices are low and sell coins when prices rise quickly. But you also have to have the money very much to benefit greatly. And if you have only a little money would certainly benefit you are getting just a little bit.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:57:12 AM

I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?

as what i know day trading u have to vy clear with every single token  Smiley
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:15:20 AM

We can learn many trading techniques just by watching tutorials on youtube, I also learn on how to trade from youtube because many crypto traders and expert are making their own video on how to become successful  in crypto.
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:42:49 AM

There are many basics that you can find out there about trading either long term or short term.
As you want to trade daily, you need to focus in short term trading. Basics is the fundamental to become a professional trader in the future.

As you trade daily, you are learning from what you are doing. Start from low amount of trading and don't do the same mistakes again.
honglien

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:49:13 AM

I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
If you want to trade in a good day, i think you will spend a lot of time sitting daily on the trading site to keep a good time. You should wait for the cheap altcoins then buy and then resell them at high prices during the day. I believe this form of efficiency when investing less time that profit is also good.
kelvin2

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:33:07 PM

If you are interested to learn day trading visit below link and you can learn step by step about day trading. Now I am trading in some exchanges and i would like to help those who are interested in day trading.

https://medium.com/@CarpeNoctom/toshimokus-trading-tips-tricks-f0ff5cc38cc8
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 07:51:23 PM

I want also to try a day trading and I will need to do more research about it. Because, if I jump into trading i should have at least a basic knowledge and strategy. I don't want to end up losing my money. I should have at least do my homework in trading.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:00:08 PM

personally, I think day trading is just like gambling but maybe i'm wrong anyways there is a lot of content available in the web to learn to trade just ask google and you will be happy Smiley
aldencio

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:01:31 PM

in my opinion it is better to learn during your experience and theoretic knowledge is mimportant but practice is the best for me

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
fortnite

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:41:30 PM

trading  is    a  thing   that   can  be  learnt   for    five   years   it  is  a   bit  hard   and  i  don t  think   that   you   can   learn    only  by  videos  and  only  a  little  research.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:43:53 PM

there can hardly be some student books but inwould learn from peopel who are successfjl at this thing but not copy them
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:44:44 PM

trading  is    a  thing   that   can  be  learnt   for    five   years   it  is  a   bit  hard   and  i  don t  think   that   you   can   learn    only  by  videos  and  only  a  little  research.
you ca start watch8ng any peopel by the way not only the successful ones but the ones who made mistakes and learn from them
b_economic_d
Copper Member

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:57:07 PM

If you carefully study the market of cryptocurrencies, charts their price for five, thirty days, a month, a year, you can, slowly, to understand why there is a rise and fall of cryptocurrencies, or take courses in the crypto market.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:26:31 PM

Its a not very easy task and i think it is not matter that you learn day trading one day. You need to keep your eye in cryptomarket, You can take help from YouTube, you can take help from your friend who all ready involve in day trading.
Very few people are involved in cryptocurrencies, if you have a friend that not only is involved in cryptocurrencies but also day trades then you are incredibly lucky, and if you can, then you need to take advantage of that experience that he has and see if he can give you some advice about how to become a successful trader.
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 10:34:43 PM

If you want to learn daily trading, you must join certain communities to monitor Crypto price movements and for groups like that it is clear that almost every country has these experts and provides them for free because they both want to learn and I suggest not to follow groups that want payment to get pumping info because it's just tricking.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ligerti

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:21:09 AM

A prerequisite for successful trading becomes sufficient knowledge and experience. Therefore, you need to carefully consider the preparation of their knowledge, study information and useful sites. Indeed, in any case, this area involves serious risks. Therefore, it is necessary to learn how to manage risks, choosing coins and analyzing a situation thanks to useful online training materials.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:23:23 AM

well. i think you should check about some parameters and features like bollinger bands etc. you can use tradingview for understanding the charts. and you should spend so long time in front of the charts and exchanges to be able to make daily trades. but even if you have enough experience, it is still very risky.
ahmed04

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:59:18 AM

The most necessary part is practice. On the market now a lot of people who have memorized the entire theoretical part, but do not want to use it because they are too lazy.
Froy

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:02:15 AM

I totally agree with you as I'm tired of the holding game too. I'm kinda skeptical about day trading as I still have a lot to learn and it looks like a sure way to lose your money via little mistakes. Though the rewards are much more satisfying. There seems to be some free content on YouTube but nothing beats one on one tutoring.
Are you sure that your actions will bring you profit. I myself have now invested in a Komodo and am trying to constantly analyze charts, but the profit is still very small. I do not exclude that I am partly to blame for this, but I still need at least 10 pumps in order to significantly reduce losses.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: