Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:24:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to learn day trading?  (Read 48593 times)
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:15:38 AM

Day trading is more risky than holding and can be profitable too, but it require more time and TA knowledge which will help in making decisions on when to enter and exit , you can get more YouTube video on all tools to be use for day trading and read some article too to help going.

Michelecako

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:55:44 PM

In my experience, day trading is effective only when a participant spends a lot of time on the crypto exchange and accumulates his own trading tactics. This is the only way to learn day trading.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
CRYPTOGANGSTERs

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:19:07 PM

There are a huge number of exchanges where you can draw information and even invest a small amount, the main thing is to understand this mechanism yourself, understand the statistics.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:30:40 AM

Day trading in crypto is the most significant and fascinating type of trading. With a certain amount of money turnover, it is definitely possible to single out the daily trading on the crypto exchange as the main type of earnings. The best learning is its own trading experience. Losing and gaining is the only way to learn to trade.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:53:19 PM

This is a problem that today needs to be properly analyzed. Because today, very serious opportunities relate precisely to the situation in which it would probably be best to help with just practice.
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:58:10 PM

Day trading can be learn through reading and better compression with regards to basic fundamentals in trading effectively. Your experience matters also. So don't stay in your comfort zone but get out and try something new along your way. Good luck.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:53:25 AM

I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
If you want to learn to trade in cryptocurrency, you have to spend a lot of time observing the trend graph of the token. After you understand it, you can trade it.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:24:46 AM

If you want to learn daily trading, you must join certain communities to monitor Crypto price movements and for groups like that it is clear that almost every country has these experts and provides them for free because they both want to learn and I suggest not to follow groups that want payment to get pumping info because it's just tricking.
You do not need to join any community if you want to be a day trader or to monitor the prices the only thing you need is an account in several exchanges and several monitors to look at the markets in a more efficient way so you do not miss a single profitable movement of the market.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:43:30 AM

You can learn daily trading if you have much money, look at ethereum or some other coin always have change of growing price about 2 until 4%, you can take moment to get profit with 4% with much money of your investment, you can earn daily profit.
atamism

Activity: 464
Merit: 11

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:01:27 AM

The best way to learn is by experience. You can also watch trading tips on youtube. It helped me a lot when I was starting on day trading. Youtubers are very informative and they are not afraid to share their do's and don'ts. Doing some research will also help you save a lot of money since you will be able to buy the right coin. Don't be afraid to commit mistakes.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:08:29 AM

I got a friend who have a lot of knowledge and experience with trading to teach me. It is always nice to have someone teach you the ins and outs of trading. If you don't have anyone to teach you trading you can always check the web. There are a lot of free informations and tutorials available for you to get some idea from.
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:23:30 AM

Learning to trade is not as easy as finding free coins. Trading has a greater risk, if you can get a profit, you will be able to profit quickly and in good numbers. But, if you lose, you will also lose a large amount. It is difficult to implement daily trading when market conditions are bad. You can participate in the campaign, the time taken will indeed be long, but the results obtained will also be good if you can choose a good project.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:26:21 AM

I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?

Indeed, for successful trading it is necessary to have sufficient knowledge for your work. Personally, I can strongly recommend the thematic section on this forum, helpful tutorial videos on YouTube and feature articles on other sites.
Nicholson55

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:59:50 AM

Lots and lots of practice and use of practice accounts - there are so many informative blogs and videos online that can help you too
kakade

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:17:18 AM

In daily trading, of course, you have to have enough capital. Since this capital later that will determine how much advantage you can. But you also must be ready, if the condition when you buy price decline. And in daily trading, you should have some knowledge and you can learn it first.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:17:08 PM

Today, the Internet has become the best way to find all the necessary information. Therefore, if you wish, you can find all the necessary information for successful trading in the crypto market. Personally, I prefer to use the thematic sections of this forum, although you can find other useful sites in the search.
FirstCryptic

Activity: 112

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:33:45 PM

The time has come when the day trader can go to bed peacefully and wake up for a good look at the charts of the crypto exchange. The main advice to a novice trader is to make bold buying and selling decisions with a small amount of money. Then move to a larger cash turnover.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:20:02 PM

IMHO, only practice and the path of trial and error. Fortunately or unfortunately, no one will give you worthwhile tips on day trading. Why? It is simply not profitable to those who own the information.
Is that you can stumble upon useless tips from scammers   Wink

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
sotovid

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:24:23 PM

Daily trading are very dangerous. It's even more dangerous than holding 10 times. It is only for those who have long experience in this market. If you are new. I advise you to hold and learn the daily experience from sharing on twitter or facebook about charting guides as well as price.
Well, it depends on how to trade on the market, if you are engaged in scalping, then every day trading is normal.

tom14cat14

Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:26:59 PM

I don't think that any content like YouTube will help you too much. You have to do some practice by yourself
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: