Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:38:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to learn day trading?  (Read 48585 times)
Lucas777

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:45:04 PM

I was a little tired of such market too. But I think that in trade definitely not the best situation, and perhaps is even even worse. So I am not engaged in day trade also to anybody in it now to be fond I don't advise.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DronV

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:55:49 PM

I was a little tired of such market too. But I think that in trade definitely not the best situation, and perhaps is even even worse. So I am not engaged in day trade also to anybody in it now to be fond I don't advise.
Ethereum, Bitcoin and NEM have enough coins being exchanged to make day trading profitable.

mutanu

Activity: 139

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:06:37 PM

I was engaged in day trade, but this idea wasn't crowned with success. I have lost everything that I earned by several profitable transactions in one. It turns out only I have spent the time. So I advise to be very careful in day trade at such market.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
carrascos

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:11:53 PM

do not start trading because you will lose a lot of your money and will sell all your coins in a panic

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
kethan

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:16:38 AM

I think that if you search the Internet, then easily find a way to start trading. It's popular. There are also already professionals to whom you can ask for help and they can teach you their skills or offer their courses and you will learn
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:49:00 AM

if you are bored to wait for a long time I strongly agree if you prefer trading, but you have to learn a little about trading, because you have to understand the development of the price graph of each coin that will be traded so as not to suffer losses, you can read trading tips on internet or directly contact people who know more about the correct way to trade daily
Trading based on tips is a huge mistake that I see many people committing, you need to find your own entry points if you want to become a successful trader, I know it is not easy but the profits you are going to get are going to be so big that you will forget about the time you spent studying.
grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:00:40 AM

daily trading is not been easy. When the run then it will lose the opportunity to get the best results. always active in the market and update news about coins and team are the basis could result in the trade. This will be a basic aspect before stepping into a technical must be mastered when looking for results in the trade.
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:15:34 AM

I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
If you want to learn day trading, you can see lots of videos on YouTube. Daily trading requires courage and speed to buy coins and sell coins. Daily trading is very profitable and you can buy coins when prices go down and sell them when prices rise. And you can do it every day.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:59:37 AM

Nowadays nothing is impossible, you can learn anything with the use of the internet. If you read the articles on the internet or watch videos on YouTube based on day trading, then you will get the whole knowledge about day trading. And according to the time, you may start to trade.
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:43:57 AM

One of the best ways for you to learn day trading is to practice it as much as you can, make sure that you are always looking at the market, reading the charts and learning the market movements of the coins because this is one of the ways for you to actually become a very good day trader and make money from it, make sure to start with something small first

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:50:37 AM

I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?

Crypto trading is not as complicated as trading stock exchanges like forex. it's just that the level of difficulty is not much different, if you want to trade you must first master some altcoins that become the core trade. technical analysis, and searching for information has become a necessity that you do.
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:56:18 AM

Learning by doing Smiley If you use google, you will find tons of courses that will learn you how to trade. But I would recommend not to buy courses for 5k USD, but try to read the books and to learn by yourself.
nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:10:04 AM

Research and find some group that have a good trader and also many participants of it that have been earning for them, you can learn also if they let you in of course.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:20:23 AM

there are a lot of forecasters and analysts on YouTube.
You can first observe their predictions - how much they are justified, besides the chat in Telegram - a lot of useful to choose from

qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:36:14 AM

Actually, if you want to learn trading there are so many places for you to study. You can join a special telegram trading group, because there is a lot of information about learning trading. And in the future you will analyze which altcoin you are trading for right.

calebwa

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:30:47 PM

Thanks to the Internet you can find a lot of useful blogs, articles, videos for free. Nobody will write you a step-by-step guide for successful day trading or provide you with a strategy. You should educate yourself and practice on demo accounts before risking money. Aside from theory, you should learn how to manage your risks and be down to earth about profits. You won’t succeed all the time, you will experience losses, but in any case, don’t let emotions to control you.Margin trading is able to increase your profits greatly. One of a few exchanges that offer margin trading is CEX (https://cex.io/margin-trading) – I am going to try it. Always remember about risks related to day trading.
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:33:26 PM

god..day trading is my worthless experience..I know that I am noob in TA, but still tried to trade even with leverage Cheesy
childish

Activity: 619

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:36:44 PM

Sure everyone tired to hold because market is very quiet, stuck in 200-210B. Day trading is very good option to get a little profit and i think you can learn how to trading from google and youtube, there's a lot information you can get from youtube and google.
actually a nice tactic to run trading is to use an expensive coins and pay attention to its development.
 in carrying out our day trading requires full attention towards the development of coins and controlling the market as best as possible.
make sure the stable market conditions so that trading can produce great benefits.

RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:01:15 PM

In short, you want to participate in bonuses or investing or trading, then youtube to learn, where there are everything, they share a lot, so I think we go up there and choose a person. Sharing quality will be learned
oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:04:51 PM

Very interesting question! In fact, there are a lot of different materials on the Internet and in books! I practice intraday trading quite a bit, but I can say one thing that only your personal experience will lead to success!

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: