Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:15:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to learn day trading?  (Read 48586 times)
topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:46:58 PM

Day traders tend to open many positions on various pairs of coins by relying on trading signals from technical indicators, price action and fundamental news releases. The trading time frame used is usually between 15 minutes to 1 hour (hourly). For those who have experienced daily trading methods like this can be profitable, but for beginners or those who have insufficient experience can potentially cause losses. So you have to understand about technical indicators, price action and fundamental news releases. Maybe you can use google searching
Don Pavilion

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:49:49 PM

I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
There is a book by a very successful Russian trader who lives in America. Find Alexander Elder trading with Dr. elder on the Internet. He's somewhere in the beginning of the book talks about day trading

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:55:59 PM

I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
Holding to me is not a game compared to trading. I see trading more like a game, although, you would have done some analysis before venturing into it. It is even safer and easier to hodl than to trade. If you cannot hold successfully, how then do you intend to trade successfully?
It is not necessary for you to hold for long term. You can do short term holding and sell at the right time.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:59:33 PM

I think daily trading isn't good choice now because as you can see most of the alts are now in bad shape and having a transactio now is more likely a suicide. Though HODL is a liitle bit pain in the ass because it requires a lot of patience still it is more effective compared to that way. Instead of selling your alts, you should buy more of it just like hoarding and then when the time come you can sell it with a better price.

Such a strategy greatly benefits the day trading strategy, especially if you have little experience and you are not a professional in trading. Accumulate a lot of good coins, then wait for the right weather on the market.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:02:56 PM

I beg you and I request for your own good don't do it . I tried it and lost so much money. Don't lose your investment by trying to day trade.  Invest for longer.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Dlux75

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:04:13 PM

There are too many youtubers. You can learn from these guys. They are highly experienced and sometimes they are making also live videos and you can join and ask your specialk questions to these guıys. I think the best way is that and you can also learn some graph analyss which people call that TA.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:05:52 PM

To be completely independent of market fluctuations, you need to invest 3-4 years at a time and watch the courses once a week, this is much better than day trading

barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:13:34 PM

I think for the first time, you have to find someone who can be trusted and start learning from that person's experience. start looking for a community that talks about trade and immediately joins them. You can also search from the internet, I think there is a lot of content that contains strategies to trade cryptocurrency on the internet. You can also see with YouTube or something else. but I think the best in learning to trade is to find someone who can be trusted, who is willing to give their experience to you.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
iceblasto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:15:26 PM

I think daily trading is very risky and can make us lose, but if we take a little profit then it can.
the market is not stable I suggest not to trade because the market is down
maybe for now the market does not support daily trading. but this is a challenge that if we can pass it, then if the market supports, us it will be easier to trade every day. if we want to be truly capable and smart in daily trading, we must learn from difficult things.
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:31:41 PM

There are quite a few paid and free courses on trading, but most of all I think you will succeed in learning from your own experience. It is the most valuable what you can have.
heartthew

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:01:29 PM

You need to learn the basics of trading and start trading on a demo and save up the required amount in order to buy the advice of a person who has successfully traded for a large number of years and get into a party of people who are engaged in trading!
Cokotan

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:07:01 PM

there are many sources of information on the internet, and daily trading is also difficult especially when the market is really down. For me holding and trading at this time might not be very profitable. Maybe you should think about it otherwise you will only lose your investment.
Henisusan

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:17:50 PM

Daily trading will be good to learn and do when the crypto price enters a stable situation and the price is able to increase. When prices are in an unstable condition, it is difficult to determine prices on trade, because prices can quickly change or decline. The benefits obtained will also be far more promising when the price of the coin is stable on the increase.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:21:47 PM

I think that you will be able to find a lot of information on the Internet that will help you understand the principle of trading and give the necessary theory. But to become an expert in this field, try to find a mentor or professional courses, it will give you confidence and you will be able to draw conclusions, and not to repeat the mistakes of experienced traders.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
jupppo

Activity: 385

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:26:51 PM

I think that there are a lof of good lessons in Youtube. Day-trading is very common lesson in media. Also you can buy a lesson with a coach or group lessons.
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:27:15 PM

Day trading helps to make quick easy money but have to know the exact way of day trading. First of all, need extreme patience, need to talk with people who are in day trading. Watching videos on youtube, facebook and twitter can help you to learn day trading.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:52:27 PM

I think there is a bunch of sources for a free tutorial about trading. I think you just have to use google and youtube to easily find some good basic trading techniques for newbies. You can also join a community of traders which can really help you on your journey. It will just take some of your time but it is worth it.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:48:11 PM

If you have free time and enough money, I definitely say that you need to trade daily. I think you can learn about trade only when you learn from your mistakes and your own experience. Still have the opportunity to contact friends who know about the correct way of day trading.
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:52:18 AM

I see no problem in finding those who do and trying to follow their example. This is one of the best examples and ways to finally start making big money in cryptocurrencies.
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:58:07 PM

Day trading is less risky than holding. Day trading can be more profitable. This requires more time and knowledge. The main thing is to learn to make the right decisions about when to enter and exit aotieoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: