Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:54:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to learn day trading?  (Read 48595 times)
Sonik33

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:57:23 PM

If you want to learn about daily trading then you can start by monitoring the market for a certain period. From the market's observation, you can find out which coin movements are potential and which shit coin. After you can clearly distinguish then you can focus on potential coins only. You monitor the market movements again in more detail. You have to monitor the coin demand and supply, how many people are playing, and how much the coin is (volume). That's a simple thing you need to understand. After you understand, you can jump in to do daily trading. I suggest that you put a little capital first and increase your capital as your knowledge increases.
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:57:37 PM

Over the past couple of years, the cryptocurrency has become very well known in various circles of society, where they have never even talked about financial and economic topics.  Already everywhere has spread information that the new technology provides very good opportunities for smart and hardworking people.  I think that further the state will develop in the right direction and the science of cryptography will be taught not only in higher primary institutions, but also in schools.  And this, in turn, will very well affect the state of the entire cryptocurrency market.

HELLO EVERYONE.
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 07:00:33 PM

I think that the books in this matter will not help you.  And even all the advice that you hear here, they also do not always work for you.  Because you need to make mistakes Just make mistakes on your mistakes to learn so that you will achieve real results.

CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:02:34 PM

You know you can ask people on Twitter and learn from their chart, this is what fascinating for me in crypto world where people is equal so you can learn directly from them. See others people chart and learn from them, apply it to your chart if needed.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:45:28 PM

to learn daily trading, we can use indicators such as stoch, rsi, bolingerband, and others. for how the indicator works it can be seen on youtube, where there are many tutorials there

prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 07:51:06 PM

to learn daily trading, we can use indicators such as stoch, rsi, bolingerband, and others. for how the indicator works it can be seen on youtube, where there are many tutorials there

To choose trading pairs I recommend analyzing the liquidity of the coin. As well as their current inflation rate. And you need to have experience of at least 6 months.

harsi123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:52:04 PM

To learn how to trade, you need to sit down and get up. Everything is very simple, you sit down and bargain on the stock exchange and make mistakes, then you do it again, then you learn from your mistakes and you are a professional all the further.
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:30:15 PM

I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?

Funny enough everything we want can be found on Google so I think you can start from there and most importantly if you ain't committed just forget about day trading but when you finally grab it and sure you will enjoy it

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:56:59 PM

To learn how to trade, you need to sit down and get up. Everything is very simple, you sit down and bargain on the stock exchange and make mistakes, then you do it again, then you learn from your mistakes and you are a professional all the further.
or use an easier way and find a person who has already made a lot of mistakes and he will teach you how not to repeat the same mistakes.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:28:20 PM

or use an easier way and find a person who has already made a lot of mistakes and he will teach you how not to repeat the same mistakes.

If there is a mistake then don't repeat learning from the mistake of trading, there is always a risk and mistakes are always there so keep learning.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:39:33 PM

I am tired of HODLing game and want to learn day trading. How to learn day trading and is there any free content available?
in current conditions and situations investments with crypto currencies are very difficult and we have to be more patient and have a greater confidence in investing because the conditions and situation of the development of crypto currencies are declining
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:51:37 PM

I studied daily trading on various YouTube channels, and also read books on technical analysis. This helped me to understand the general structure of stock trading. However, the crypto market has its own specifics and in order to understand it I had to trade in small amounts of money on the exchanges. It helped me to get used to it and now I trade quite successfully.
Conclusion: Learn first of all the theory, and only then try to trade in small amounts.

abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:51:46 PM

To be candid, to become a very good day trader, you get burnt severally before you know what works best for you. The watch word is, avoid greed. Greed kills faster than poison in day trading, take profit when need be and not wait for 2x or so.  I'll strong advice you learn more about technical analysis too.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:17:06 PM

I think first of all you need to learn how to read the graph and its not taken at all you need to concentrate,patience and observation ,i was saw the post of person that sharing how to trade but i cant see the original post,try to explore it.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Aligab166

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:21:35 PM

Day trading is a very good way of earning in cryptocurrency, although it entails you to sit glued to your exchanges while monitoring the price movements.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:37:08 PM

Hi, there are lots of reading materials available in the internet most specially youtube, just search it there, tutorials are also provided there, as far as i know because me too watching those tutorials years before.
There are many documents available on the internet, but all describe its concept. Basic knowledge, some guidelines on hill drawing and chart analysis. I see all this knowledge does not give you much experience and cannot apply in practice.

jhongzjhong

Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:58:37 PM

Hi, there are lots of reading materials available in the internet most specially youtube, just search it there, tutorials are also provided there, as far as i know because me too watching those tutorials years before.
There are many documents available on the internet, but all describe its concept. Basic knowledge, some guidelines on hill drawing and chart analysis. I see all this knowledge does not give you much experience and cannot apply in practice.
Why not try to explore here in the forum if you want to learn basic learning in trading which is many people here saying about trading. Yes, trading is profitable than holding but it is not an easy job, to be a trader is not just easy to do. Just like what happens to me it takes almost a year before I step into the trading and it should full of knowledge. Just watch the video tutorial in youtube it gives you more information regarding trading.

shiming

Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:15:52 PM

If you want to trade on a daily basis, I think you need to learn a lot of things, how to look at K-line, candlestick, stock investment, but encryption is greatly influenced by the news. You can learn slowly.

abbccoin

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 05:51:10 AM

In definition, day trading refers to market positions which are held only in a short time, 24 hours, where typically the trader opens and closes a position the same day. Day trading takes a lot of practice, knowledge, and experience. There are several factors that can make the process challenging. You need to learn how to read the graph movement to predict when is the best time to buy or sell.

The process requires a trader to track the markets and spot opportunities, which can arise at any time during trading hours. Long-time traders with connections and prior knowledge about BTC and altcoins could adapt to this type of trading but newbies may need more time to learn the tricks to gain profit through this. Always keep in mind to only invest what you can afford to lose.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:01:13 AM

the first thing is you need to be successful in normal trading and only the possibility of the day trader is available for you and like the normal trading the same procedure is followed but the time you spend is more higher for you only you can be successful in day trading especially in sometimes you need to wake up 24 hours a day that's why most of the people do not try to do this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: