Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:07:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bank and crypto industry unite or be linked?  (Read 23522 times)
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:30:50 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2019, 01:55:53 PM by masterrex

If this will happen is it possible that decentralization be compromised?
I think its not going to happen! Since the two entities are on opposite sides, the one is for decentralization purpose, while the other one is for centralized Banking purpose. But the Blockchain Technology is might be considered as a game changer to the Centralized Banking industry to reach the unbanked Population specially in the Third World countries, i hope it will realized in the soonest time possible!  
orange_marmalade

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:30:57 PM

I think decentralization will be compromised because of the agendas of the banks
bagalkot

Activity: 85
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:33:38 PM

If this will happen is it possible that decentralization be compromised?
I think its not going to happen! Since the two entities are on opposite sides, the one is for decentralizatio purpose while the other one is for centralized Banking purpose. But the Blockchain Technology is might be considered as a game changer to the Centralized Banking industry to reach the unbanked Population specially in the Third World countries, i hope it will realized in the soonest time possible! 

I totally agree that cryptocurrency and bank wont unite but banking system are starting to accept blockchain and even some bank have started to get full details about how to implement blockchain technology to the banking system. If it gets success then i think most of the banks will start to accept blockchain. But dont relate both as same as bank wont accept crypto coins but they will accept blockchain technology.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:12:15 PM

I don't see that happening and if that will become reality then decentralization will be compromised like you said and the main purpose of blockchain technology is to preach and bring decentralization.
kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:48:05 PM

The Blockchain system and the system at the Bank are very different. If the two are united, I don't think that will happen because in many countries crypto has not been given permission about the use of transactions. And there are many problems that make Crypto unable to unite with the Bank.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:01:02 PM

If you pay attention to how banks react to cryptocurrencies, then we can say that sooner or later they are all synchronized and maybe we will have some kind of new product based on banks and cryptocurrencies.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:23:25 PM

If you pay attention to how banks react to cryptocurrencies, then we can say that sooner or later they are all synchronized and maybe we will have some kind of new product based on banks and cryptocurrencies.
Frankly, I do not see that many banks have a positive attitude towards cryptocurrencies, most likely some of them are interested in technologies (such as blockchain) that are related to cryptocurrencies. It is not known how the banking system will change and whether many banks will use digital currencies and introduce technologies.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 06:29:16 PM

with the future entrance on field of business with the finance,
we should work on banking service with the flags and label of FIRSTINDO MARKET
as might we put of funds on investment to work on covering use of funding with the business on release from the desktop of our briefing table.
and the diners card to work on decentralized customs on reference on clients to put of funds with the real time online of latency and works on strategics to put of efforts on evaluation.

allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:40:04 PM

with the future entrance on field of business with the finance,
we should work on banking service with the flags and label of FIRSTINDO MARKET
as might we put of funds on investment to work on covering use of funding with the business on release from the desktop of our briefing table.
and the diners card to work on decentralized customs on reference on clients to put of funds with the real time online of latency and works on strategics to put of efforts on evaluation.

The fact is that the block chain is actively being introduced into the banking system and today the promotion of cryptocurrency and the bank is very relevant. One of such important points is the project ripple.
Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:44:59 PM

I agree and think that the most possible solution is that traditional banks will adopt the blockchain technology and will provide much more secured services. It is pretty unlikely that crypto will totally replace banks.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:47:03 PM

I agree and think that the most possible solution is that traditional banks will adopt the blockchain technology and will provide much more secured services. It is pretty unlikely that crypto will totally replace banks.
I completely agree with your opinion, because such systems have completely different functional. But just the cryptocurrency of boxing. They will cooperate with the banking system, and I think that banks will take full advantage of this.
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:01:36 PM

We might not see this happen because both are two different system,crypto currency is all about decentralization why bank is been controlled, in such circumstances, it will be difficult to see the two unite.
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:11:35 PM

I think saying banks will unite with crypto is a myth. How can you say decentralisation will merge with centralization, sounds vague. I think in future, a few banks might consider blockchain technology, but I don't see banks dealing with crypto. They can only embed the services for profit maximization. For example, some banks do transactions via luno and get their cut of the profit.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:14:30 PM

Cryptocurrency is known for its decentralization so I think banks will not unite with them although they might use the blockchain technology to integrate on their current system because there are already some companies using it and they get a good results.

stealth.cash

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:18:34 PM

Yes, bank and crypto industry will united. Singapore already looking into using blockchain for their banking.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:18:59 PM

Bank and crypto unite,I guess that is a dream that may never come true because there system of operation is different and that is why they may never unite.
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:23:56 PM

I think that over time, centralized coins will displace decentralized ones. This is already happening, but so far it can only be seen as an example of how decentralization fails because too many coins are simply bought by whales in large quantities.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1304

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:25:57 PM

I think that banks will somehow work out their cryptocurrency, but I do not think that they will choose decentralized platforms, rather the opposite!

Of course, these two huge structures will go down as soon as the banks realize that the cryptocurrency has become strong enough to make the payment system worthy of competition immediately begin to move towards cooperation and the cryptocurrency will grow even stronger from now on.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:34:28 PM

Although they might not unite there are some aspect of blockchain that the banks might introduce their services to boost their activities and make them serve their clients better.

nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 08:36:43 PM

Bank and crypto may never unite because of the mode of operation, crypto is a decentralised system while bank is the other way round,I don't think they can unite.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: