Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:28:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Has the market recovered?  (Read 3598 times)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:36:53 AM

Maybe thry have effect to increase the price. But the most reason I think it's because of the market  recover which is the investor buy more bitcoin and old investor purchase again and many partnership will come and advertise bitcoin . The important in here is the market recover and nothing to be worry now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:46:39 AM

hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this
Personally, I believe the market has not really recovered from the bear because we can still see that there is fluctuation in price of this coin that rise and this is because they are getting very strong support and I believe in a couple of month or before the year ends, the market will recover fully, lets just be more patient.
The whole of altcoins are still not recovered but the bitcoin is the only one that has been getting recover from the dip price. In fact all of the good news are related to the bitcoin and there was a little percentage of the latest news that give a positive impact to the altcoin. I guess until the bitcoin will have done with its bullish trend and the altcoin price will remain the same.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Bagroth

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:06:36 PM

I think this is not revocered. But make effect this ETF news. And people want buy to sell higher
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:09:51 PM

of course, the market will soon recover so do not worry and panic, keep positive thinking because the price of crypto is fluctuating and when the price goes down it will soon rise again
P_percy

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:12:32 PM

I don't think this one is a complete recovery, it looks more like a bulltrap to me. We'll see for sure what it's in the coming days.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:19:10 PM

of course, the market will soon recover so do not worry and panic, keep positive thinking because the price of crypto is fluctuating and when the price goes down it will soon rise again
many experts say that only demand for Bitcoin will be able to restore the market and return prices to Bitcoin at last year's level. But I doubt very much, in the prospects of such a development of events. After all, if Bitcoin rises to 20,000 dollars, who will buy it then?
astridplomp

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:39:03 PM

i personally think the market is rising but still not a good chance to follow FOMO, it can be very dangerous, BTC and others altcoins are rising unstable, BTC is rising very weak and it can easily be dumped in just a short time, so i guess we should very careful before investing, slowly but not all of our money, ther market can be very far from full recover.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:43:24 PM

I don't think this one is a complete recovery, it looks more like a bulltrap to me. We'll see for sure what it's in the coming days.
As I observed, we cannot conclude if the market has recovered already. Any speculation about market situation are not new to us, as we all know that no matter how market goes down because of its volatile nature it will bounce back and recover. Im hoping that this is not just a bull trap.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:48:16 PM

No, the market have not really recovered from the bear because altcoins are still down and there is no since of it rising soon but let's all be patient because I believe it will recover before the end of the year.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 12:56:22 PM

hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this
There is no relation with World Cup or any other unrelated news and bitcoin price increase. It seems a positive trend and increase in trust for the investors.
sample3

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:02:17 PM

I think the market has not recovered, even though I am new to the BTT forum but I have seen some market price history on several topics in this forum and this has not yet recovered.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:52:57 PM

I think market is not yet recovered since when you observe the market some of it are still down. We cannot say this period of time if it is truly can maintain the price. Yet I am confident price can fully recover this year or any months may come.
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:09:02 PM

I think the market has begun to show signs of recovery. Now Bitcoin's price has surpassed $ 8200. I believe that by the end of this year Bitcoin will stabilize and break $ 20,000. Now is a good time to invest in the market, we should buy Bitcoin and altcoin before the market recover. Some altcoin that I will buy is Ethereum, Litecoin, Stellar, Cardano, IOTA.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:12:09 PM

Little by little i guess, but to think the august month which to be said as "Ghost Month" I think we must be making some observation. If this time it will not be depleting well this might be a good thing. The september month and the succeeding will do a very good rally for sure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
Rezel111

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:28:09 PM

if you see the price in the market now it hasn't shown a recovery but I think it might start to grow and it will recover as soon as for the next few months,and now it will begin with the increase in bitcoin then the altcoin will also move up, and hopefully the price will soon recover in the near future.
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:29:43 PM

Current market conditions are spring.
I think Now is a good time to invest in the market, if I have a lot of capital I will buy Bitcoin and ethereum and other potential coin coins, before the market recovers perfectly, the market has started showing signs of recovery. Now the price of Bitcoin has surpassed $ 8200. I believe that by the end of this year Bitcoin will be very stable and break $ 15,000.
tncbitcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:44:38 PM

I am not confident that the bullish market have return because the decision for the ETF is not  that guarantee. Many have getting on board now for the believe it will be pass by the SEC.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:51:30 PM

The market has not recovered, it takes months, or at the end of this year the price of new coins may increase again, and then it is time we sell the best.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Fedorof

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:55:45 PM

Of the entire market, an obvious progression is only visible on bitcoin, it would not be bad ate it will not surprise us again with falls, but as for the alts in general, the progress is not very significant for me.
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:01:27 PM

I think not at all.. But hoping too. BTC has risen for how many days now and i hope this is the going to continue.its been how many months since the market crashed down and i hope it will recover soon

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: