Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:57:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 NEM = $1 USD  (Read 7808 times)
deftonikus

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:14:42 PM

NEM will never reach any value.

Developers are not honest, they delete even post with mild critics from their thread, no discussion possible there.

There are also other informations that bring me to the conclusion:

NEM is a SCAM !!

Man, you brought too many hardcore facts, I`m sold.  Grin

extee

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:26:42 PM

There is - or will be - one POS coin with real fair distribution only ..... Mintcoin! You can still mine it for some weeks, then it changes to 99.9 % POS.

NEM just cant make sure it has fair distribution, or any real distribution at all, so it will fail. You can come around any test they will or will not do, one person can have 10 stakes or more easily. This cant happen with Mintcoin.
what makes you think giving coins to miners is fair distribution? believe it or not miners are not even 0.001% of the worlds population....and among that 0.001%....just a few with insane rigs get the lionshare....the rest scramble for peanuts.
Nxt IPo was open to all...anyone could have invested...and the total amount was fair (bCNext only asked 21 btc in total- which is more than fair considering he invented  the best cryptoprotocol to date).
Nem tries some equal mass distribution thing so the coin will be lanched by thousands  of equal stake holders.... unlike Nxt which had only 72 ppl...although i believe it has been good for Nxt in the long run as those big stakeholders really believed in the potential and have funded many projects....while many Nem holders  may just want to pump and dump. we'll see how it pans out.
lexicon

Activity: 279

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:30:46 PM

I would venture to guess that 3000 or really 1500 unique stakeholders is much better than 70

Just a guess

Just maybe LOL  Grin Grin Grin
Bansheroom

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:22:12 PM

There is - or will be - one POS coin with real fair distribution only ..... Mintcoin! You can still mine it for some weeks, then it changes to 99.9 % POS.

NEM just cant make sure it has fair distribution, or any real distribution at all, so it will fail. You can come around any test they will or will not do, one person can have 10 stakes or more easily. This cant happen with Mintcoin.
what makes you think giving coins to miners is fair distribution? believe it or not miners are not even 0.001% of the worlds population....and among that 0.001%....just a few with insane rigs get the lionshare....the rest scramble for peanuts.
Nxt IPo was open to all...anyone could have invested...and the total amount was fair (bCNext only asked 21 btc in total- which is more than fair considering he invented  the best cryptoprotocol to date).
Nem tries some equal mass distribution thing so the coin will be lanched by thousands  of equal stake holders.... unlike Nxt which had only 72 ppl...although i believe it has been good for Nxt in the long run as those big stakeholders really believed in the potential and have funded many projects....while many Nem holders  may just want to pump and dump. we'll see how it pans out.

believe it or not, you can also buy it, its already exchanged
everyone can get an account and can buy, everyone can see prices and coin distribution is transparent
no shady IPO or Premine needed - perhaps not as fair as possible, but lightyears ahead NXT or NEM.

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
plateex

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:41:15 PM

NEM will never reach any value.

Developers are not honest, they delete even post with mild critics from their thread, no discussion possible there.

There are also other informations that bring me to the conclusion:

NEM is a SCAM !!

well, I cannot see any fact-based argument in what you wrote... but what I can see is only bitterness, envy maybe...  don't you think? Wink Cheesy
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:51:25 AM

Im not so sure about $1 anytime soon???
But I can see $.01 soon
plateex

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:34:35 PM

Im not so sure about $1 anytime soon???
But I can see $.01 soon

depends on how the word "soon" is understood Smiley for example, guys,  what are your expectations by the end of 2014?

I don't dare to mention any exact price but I'm very optimistic about all this Smiley
Isildur23

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:08:54 PM

This! Before you choose any clone of Nxt, rather than Nxt itself, ask yourself is there any logical reason to do that! Nxt was designed very very well. BCnext didn't "just" release it. He knew what he was doing and planned it precisely. Think about that Wink

Ties are a prison for the soul...
Bob81

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:27:22 PM

Of course, the making of NXT is truly a big new thing in the world of crypto - but don't forget - there are about 71 stakeholders.
Probably they are holding still today the biggest piece and will dump that coin, if NXT rise to a certain value.

So guys don't forget this, before you think NEM is SCAM.

NEM is equal in regard of NXT and in addition to a growing community , I see a fair traded and accepted coin in the crypto-market.
Telmo

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:38:30 PM

It would be cool if develop a module for reception of money in the online store.
I would have made the ie-shop.

plateex

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:39:24 PM

This! Before you choose any clone of Nxt, rather than Nxt itself, ask yourself is there any logical reason to do that! Nxt was designed very very well. BCnext didn't "just" release it. He knew what he was doing and planned it precisely. Think about that Wink

not sure what you're trying to imply there... Wink anyway, i hope that you noticed the information that NEM is being written completely from scratch...
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:53:03 PM

I can confirm that!

Nem would be written completly from zero, and NOT will be any clone!!!

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:39:23 PM

+1

IOTA
hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:51:04 PM

maybe it is time not to compare NEM with Nex.
NEM is said to be written from scratch, right?
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:42:01 PM

As far as I know, NEM is built on NXT source code. NEM was created by NXT developers and improves some aspects, but it is not writte n from scratch.
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:48:54 PM

As far as I know, NEM is built on NXT source code. NEM was created by NXT developers and improves some aspects, but it is not writte n from scratch.

scratch, check it out

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 11:23:33 AM

well.... it was just kind of released.  it is still even hard to get a good wallet working.  so yeah, it hasn't even really reached out of alpha yet.  regardless, I agree nxt is revolutionary and awesome and am hopeful that there might be a way for NEM and NXT to coexist, but ultimately, one will be better than the other. 

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:28:18 AM

i think you will find there are a few like mint much older and even more distributed.

ADT, TIX, CGB,  and a lot more

new wave

mint, black, and another couple

hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:58:16 AM

well.... it was just kind of released.  it is still even hard to get a good wallet working.  so yeah, it hasn't even really reached out of alpha yet.  regardless, I agree nxt is revolutionary and awesome and am hopeful that there might be a way for NEM and NXT to coexist, but ultimately, one will be better than the other. 

I have no doubt Nxt will be at least a major competitor in cryptocurrency world.
NEM might be promising, but we can't tell for sure ATM.
anhonestman

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:43:03 AM

very good! NEM
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: