Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:48:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DONT INVEST IN BTC IF YOU CAN'T OR AFRAID OF TAKING RISK  (Read 4085 times)
Luke_Turner

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:53:49 AM

It would be good to first read up on the topic and then get all relevant information to make an informed decision. Taking risk can caused two things, its either you'll be successful, or you'll fail, but its does not mean if you fail you're done, failure helps us to become wise in that things, and it can help us to be successful someday. Yes bitcoin is risky, but all that matters here is patience in investing on it, because bitcoin is guaranteed that will make you earn bigger profit when you have lot of patience. So it should be treated like any other investment product.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:20:20 AM

we should know that investing in bitcoins has a high risk, so how can you invest and get a profit if you are not brave and afraid of possible risks, so I agree with you that if you are afraid of risk then it is better not to do it
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:24:45 AM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

Check this post out guys- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4706131.0
                                      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469252.0

Hope I am right guys? Any comments and suggestions.

Yes, don't invest in bitcoin if you are afraid of taking risk. In bitcoin when you invest your money you gamble the money that you invest its either you will gain profit or not. You need to take risk when you invest.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:51:45 AM

Of course,  if they are afraid to take some risk do not invest in crypto and forget about it. Forget that you have read it. For i believe that in crypto,  you need to take some risk.

Crypto is the definition of the word risk. Anything you do in crypto can lead you to losing or making money. Nothing is safe so the potential profits are bigger.
When joining in crypto, you have to know how much the risk from it to make investment. Even not in crypto but all investment is about taking of risk because it involves money to have profit or losing it. If you are not ready for what going to happen or even controlling your emotion, do not invest because you can lost everything unless the price become stable and increase for short time and not goes down huge amount. Find another way to have bitcoin without needing an amount to start with.

tamradhwaj

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:34:35 AM

there is always ltl bit of risk in every investment. if u cant take risk or cant afford loss then dont invest  in BTC. before investing in BTC you have to gain knowledge about cryptocurrency and its high volatality. so clear your mindset and take decision to invest in this level or not.  high volatility is charm of crypto currencies and traders loves it  and people attracts towards  it
Miguel Fulton

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:42:42 AM

Bitcoin is attracting investors worldwide due to the main reason – there are a lot of stories about instant millionaires who were far-sighted and purchased Bitcoin when it costed less than 10 cents. Gold was used by people to protect their money from inflation, but it cannot buy goods as well as be divided easily. It is impossible to send gold from West to East in a matter of minutes. But what enables all these transactions is Bitcoin. And you are still hesitating whether to buy it or not? By the way, there are many cruptocurrencies which are expected to grow rapidly, e.g. NGR token, offered by Nagricoin project.
Btcmicel

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:53:13 AM

Bitcoin is attracting investors worldwide due to the main reason – there are a lot of stories about instant millionaires who were far-sighted and purchased Bitcoin when it costed less than 10 cents. Gold was used by people to protect their money from inflation, but it cannot buy goods as well as be divided easily. It is impossible to send gold from West to East in a matter of minutes. But what enables all these transactions is Bitcoin. And you are still hesitating whether to buy it or not? By the way, there are many cruptocurrencies which are expected to grow rapidly, e.g. NGR token, offered by Nagricoin project.

In investing there is always risk even not in crypo but it's higher risk in crypto, for you is to manage it, on how to handle the risk. Study anf research crypto before investing.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:58:56 AM

Any investment is connected with risk.
In fact, almost anything we do in our life can be risky like drive car, cross the street, go to hospital etc.
Some risk we have to accept, we have no choice.
Decision to invest our own money is also risky, but it's only our choice.
We have to be mature enough to decide if we can handle it or not.
Never invest money you can't afford to loose, it's golden rule here.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:02:13 AM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

Thats right always remember that investing is always connected with the word risk. Sometimes we just need to have enough knowledge on something so we are not afraid to face it like in bitcoin , if you dont know something about bitcoin then it will be very hard for you to invest in here. Besides even tho investing in bitcoin is kinda risky its worth it the end , knowing that you earn bigger profit.

cuteboy2016k

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:38:38 AM

Yes this is the correct point, whenever you invest in bitcoin or cyrpto currency first you should afraid about risk on investment, I think crypto currency is high risk investment platform,my opinion only invest money if you have extra money in your pocket,you should aware about the investment lose also, you can earn good profit from crypto currency investment but same ways you can lose also more money, so be care full about it.
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:13:35 AM

There are a lot of unpredictable things here in bitcoin,m so if you are afraid of sudden changes and lose your cool right away, then you should not be here.
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:01:19 PM

Yes this is right. Whenever you invest it will always be risky. Everyone must be aware especially when investing. Its always in our hand to decide whatever we want to do in our bitcoin so we must be very careful. You have to be very brave to accept the consequences of your decision.

Gary Joness

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:14:08 AM

Yes, if you invest in Bitcoin you have to take risks because Bitcoin has a lot of potential risks like hackers, price instability, and so on. High profits often come with great risks. Nothing is easy
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:39:56 AM

I agree to  you because in investing with bitcoin there is a big risk. But if you are lucky, you will have a good profits in the future if the bitcoin pump in the market. Always decide if the bitcoin will have a good value in the future. You need to remember that bitcoin has a big potential in the market of cryptocurrency. Don't be afraid and your investment will have a good value.
sitnibtc

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:43:53 AM

Yeah. We can't win if we don't try. This life is all about taking risks. People that will always be staying in the safe zone and are not willing to risk even just a little will have a really small chance of progressing. Like bitcoin, which is a high risk investment now because of its volatility, people can win big here in btc also can loose. It's always a risk.
anchuoinhhoc

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:55:43 PM

I agree with you on this because of the bitcoin is a penny can say is if unacceptable risks should not invest in it. would be very risky if not heart master has invested on it and you will have to feel regret this

██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██      iTEX      ██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██
██████████   INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE   ██████████
https://itex.exchange/
ngamuk tok

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:09:25 PM

I'm not here to take risks, I really avoid it.
bitcoin is an investment that can not be guessed, I had thought that bitcoin is half of the trade and half of gambling.
but you can minimize losses with your knowledge.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:24:03 PM

Yes, investing in bitcoin requires adventurous spirit. If you can't afford enough risk, your investment usually won't make much profit.
Investing in bitcoin you need to be brave and confident , coward investors are not allowed to join in bitcoin cause investing in bitcoin is good choice but if you can't face all risk you will lose your money and will not gain profit.
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:35:40 PM

Yeah it's true that faint or unconfident people don't need to invest in bitcoin. Because the price of bitcoin can change anytime. It can go down at anytime. But you need to believe it will increase for sure. So you just need to have patience and wait. Faint and unconfident people can't wait so that they don't need to invest in bitcoin.

cryptolet

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:22:10 PM

It is actually true that investing in bitcoin involves risk but it is always adviceable to invest only what you can afford to loose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: