Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:55:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DONT INVEST IN BTC IF YOU CAN'T OR AFRAID OF TAKING RISK  (Read 4085 times)
money_forever

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:03:02 PM

It seems to me that investment bitcoin is the safest. At the moment, this coin is the most promising and I believe that Bitcoin will be very expensive.

Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:15:59 PM

I agree with many people's thoughts, those who are too worried probably invested too much and/or they can't handle the pressure, that's why they are scared. They need to get used to anyway...
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:11:42 PM

Exactly, everything in life is about risk taking. Over the years, most of the successful people in the world had to take a risk in order to achieve something great in life. The same thing applies in the world of crypto, If you want to succeed you need to take risk.
Antu3032

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:10:34 PM

I think that, if you can’t take risk, it can't be beneficial. so those little soul people do not lose their resources and risk losing their intelligent work.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:52:12 PM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

Check this post out guys- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4706131.0
                                      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469252.0

Hope I am right guys? Any comments and suggestions.

You cannot invest with 0% risk on anything because there will be risks in any kind of investment.
Peoples said never invest more than you can afford to lose, this means there are risk that your money will not return.
What we can do is choosing the right project to invest to minimize our risk.

Heidi Farrell

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:01:46 PM

Don't risk more than you can afford to lose, however, don't sell a high-risk/high-reward investment just because it went up 2-3x. Limiting gains, while letting losers ride, is a common and major mistake.
Furthermore, it is not easy to find high-risk/high-reward opportunities in conventional markets, so, for funds with that objective, a decent case can be made for staying in BTC.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:05:00 PM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

This is right , people nowadays wants to earn huge profit but they dont want to take any risk. So tell me how can they achieve what they want if they are afraid on taking risk? we must think that even if there is no assurance on what will happen atleast we tried and sometimes it will lead to higher benefits.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
FreedomFighter2

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:21:16 PM

Yes. Dont invest in Bitcoin. coz 1st u have to understand this Bitcoin.
1st what is BTC and shatoshi?
2nd rate, exchange, market ect
when price up and down. if u dont understand BTC plz stay out Tongue ;P ;P
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:34:34 PM

This market is not a market where people cannot take risks. It's a must-have risk. People's earnings are also high compared to their risk. The way to earn money without risk can be determined as a low return. It's almost impossible to get high returns with low risk.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:35:51 PM

Like the proverb says to be fore warned is to be fore harmed before been a part of Bitcoin you must what things are involved.There is no risk-free business so if you can not take risk then you can not be here
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 04:57:34 PM

Everyone should try to use the new form of payment with new innovative technology.

It is best to experience the payment system and other use cases irrespective of in a view to invest in new asset class of cryptocurrencies.

The people who are willing to take risk in huge way only will be able to sustain in crypto market. Otherwise they will be disappointed in a big way.

Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:15:12 PM

Yes, you are absolutely right. I think every investment market is risky, it’s not only just about bitcoin. Bitcoin is for the long-term investment but most of the people use bitcoin as a short time investment. So who wants to get profit by investing in bitcoin, they should have patience. So don't invest in BTC if you have no patience and you are afraid of taking the risk!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
Thunderbird88

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:46:10 PM

Investing in anything includes a certain amount of risk, let alone investing in crypto. However, investing in BTC seems less risky than investing in altcoins. So, yes, I guess, you're right.
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:47:24 PM

It is almost impossible for anyone to invest in BTC without the willingness to take risk. Everything about bitcoin and cryptocurrency is tisk taking and therefore anyone not prepared for such shouldn't get involved.
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:20:34 PM

Yes, I also think so because I feel that BTC has a higher risk compared to the stock market or money market, as we know in early 2017 the price of BTC could rise to 100% more. but lately it has decreased by almost more than 100%, so the conclusion is that I btc does have a very high risk if we are not careful in analyzing where the price of a crypto will be,
nahotachikwem

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:26:34 PM

When it comes to risk, here’s a reality check: All investments carry some degree of risk. When you invest, you make choices about what to do with your financial assets. Risk is any uncertainty with respect to your investments that has the potential to negatively affect your financial welfare.The higher the risk you take, the higher the returns you can expect. The secret, in
other words, is to take calculated risks, not reckless risks. Therefore, don,t invest in BTC if you are afraid of taking risk.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:50:47 PM

Yes, you are absolutely right. I think every investment market is risky, it’s not only just about bitcoin. Bitcoin is for the long-term investment but most of the people use bitcoin as a short time investment. So who wants to get profit by investing in bitcoin, they should have patience. So don't invest in BTC if you have no patience and you are afraid of taking the risk!
There is nothing in this world at a zero risk, so everyone interested in earning is ready to take some risk. It depends upon the person how much risk he/she can bear but what I have learned from the books of business is high risk high return and low risk low return. Bitcoin is a high risk investment, if someone don't have the strength to afford high risk then it's not the right place for him.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:00:25 PM

The foremost thing that have been told when I was a newbie that bitcoin is entirely a volatile crypto currency and I am now being a part of investment and all these investment are subject to market risk and their valuation flactuates and varies according to market demand and supply so if you are investing into bitcoin then obviously you have to take some risks and you can survive in bitcoin only when you can hold your coins and can take risks.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:49:39 PM

There are really a lot of pitfalls in investing in bitcoin, and every person who is going to invest in it just needs to study its features well to be ready for these risks.

When you are planning to HODL, you do not take any risks. I am sure, each year, Bitcoin will gain more and more. In 2022 it might cost several times more than now.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:44:30 PM

Yeah, it is the main law of any investor: only spare funds should be invested in crypto - the money that one can afford to lose without becoming homeless or a beggar.
I wonder how many people lost all their savings because of not following this simple rule - and how many of them ended their lives up in desperation.
Crypto market is not a game, it's something that could both make you a millionaire and a bankrupt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: