Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:34:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DONT INVEST IN BTC IF YOU CAN'T OR AFRAID OF TAKING RISK  (Read 4079 times)
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:53:37 PM

Very well said.Bitcoin is not an easy investment eventhough it has a huge value because crypto is volatile the reason why it is risky because the price me rise or dropdown from time to time so it is really good for long term investment in you dont want to lose money at all.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skibikipapa69

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:06:18 AM

Yes when investing in bitcoin there will always be risk involve. If you are scared of taking risk then bitcoin is not for you. But if you really want to invest you can try little amounts first so you won't be scared if you will loss it then if you get the hang of it you can go up.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:17:12 AM

You have to take some risk to gain high profit. Although, bitcoin is a very risky investment, but it offers very high returns which you wouldn't get in any other sector now. That's why, people are crazy about bitcoin.

bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:19:04 AM

This is something that should have been established a long long time ago. There are two kinds of risk takers. First is the one who goes in without any knowledge of what he is getting in to. Now this is quite dangerous for a trader to do since he is literally in the dark. And only luck could bring him to light. Second is the one who prepares himself for the risks he is about to take. Now this dude is smarter compared to the first guy coz he brought some artillery with him! So risks will always be present. Question is, which one are we, the first or second guy?

Yazrielle

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:34:51 AM

Yes that's true,life is full of riaks indeed as well as crypto. If you want to be successful you have to take all the risks and accept what will happen but if you're weak and full of doubt maybe crypto is not for you. You won't find success here if you cannot bear anxiety.
razzor

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:38:51 AM

Most of the people is now buying bitcoin just for profit purposes, that is the reason of why most of them are just dumping when they see a -5% on their portfolios, because they can not resist to that kind of losses on this market.

wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:05:27 AM

I strongly agree to invest in what you can afford to let go but as a wise investor you have to think carefully before investing if the project or something you are investing might work or give you maximum income someday and the reason why we invest is because the potential for positive profit not to lose and wrong in taking decisions.Thanks #CMIIW
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:23:14 AM

Our life is totally full of many risks. Its just a matter of how we can handle it wisely. Just simply dont invest what we cannot afford to loose. In this world of crypto, always accept the fact that there is always a positive and negative results. Learning will make us stronger and wiser. For me, bitcoin will forever be the safest and profitable coin to invest with.
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:29:53 AM

Maybe, but how can if you really want to know and earn more knowledge about investing you can conquered your fears, sometimes we have to do because we have goals in life

I think investing on bitcoin takes more courage and patience in order to be successful in what you are doing. If we feel afraid of taking risk in having investments, its better not to pursue it. But if you think you can handle it, just make a try, invest only what you can afford to lose. Lossers are only for those who didn't try.
Huntsman82

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:05:22 PM

You have to take some risk to gain high profit. Although, bitcoin is a very risky investment, but it offers very high returns which you wouldn't get in any other sector now. That's why, people are crazy about bitcoin.

That's pretty much the story with 99% of people that got into crypto. Very few people got in it because of the technology. Those are stories for kids. It's gambling and we know it but we accept it.
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:10:25 PM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

Check this post out guys- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4706131.0
                                      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469252.0

Hope I am right guys? Any comments and suggestions.

Yes it is true that you should not invest in bitcoin if you are not ready to risk your money. When you enter bitcoin, you are gambling your money so you should be aware of what will happen to your money. Don't invest if you don't want to risk.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
brkttlv

Activity: 896
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:15:11 PM

Not only investing in bitcoin, every type of investing is a risk, if you can't take risks you live only with your salaries, but to be honest crypto markets are more risky.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:15:57 PM

Well before we put our money in investment better to study first what are the benefits we can get and what is the risk we will take because if we don't have proper knowledge for sure we will lose our money, then to minimize the risk we should invest what we can afford to lose.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:23:13 PM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

Check this post out guys- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4706131.0
                                      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469252.0

Hope I am right guys? Any comments and suggestions.

I read and then I stopped op and others who feel they should not take risk remember just two days btc was 6400 and today it's already 7400 you could have make 1k and buy and X with it lol, no risk no gain. With btc more than risk taking capabilities you need patience if you don't have that don't invest it's very important to hodl and be patient.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:23:28 PM

All investment have risk therefore if you are going to invest whether in btc, tokens or whatever you decide to invest your money.
You should always put in your mind that there are only 3 results that will happen in your investment.
#1. You will earn, which is good as almost all of us want this as we invest our money.
#2. Tie, you will not earn and you will not lose at all.
#3. You will be deficit or all your investment will be for nothing.
This is the worst scenario that we won't want to happen but we cannot avoid it so it's better that we should ready ourselves.
lumedeee02

Activity: 209

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:45:31 PM

I also accept the fact that any investor should never invest any money you can't afford to loose into bitcoin because you may buy high and the price comes down. And this is also applicable to all coin so invest only money you can afford to loose
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:49:17 PM

its like the other people said, no pain no gain, if you want to get more profit but dont want to take some risk i think its nothing, because if you want some profit you should take a risk. HIGH PROFIT = HIGH RISK, NO RISK = NO PROFIT (small profit)

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
spider15

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:53:12 PM

That is totally true. Before investing anything, you should know the risk first. Bitcoin is very risky. If your not ready to lose don't even try to start. This is not for people who have weak heart.
Huntsman82

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:13:25 PM

That is totally true. Before investing anything, you should know the risk first. Bitcoin is very risky. If your not ready to lose don't even try to start. This is not for people who have weak heart.

Heart has nothing to do with it, just the thickness of your wallet.
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:16:08 PM

Everything has its risks, and I am sure that nothing is safe. You may think things are reliable when it comes up, but I'm sure things are still risky. You may think that Altcoin is less dangerous than Bitcoin, but it is not, Bitcoin has a high price and volatility, so you use it to turn the risk into an opportunity.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: