Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:15:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DONT INVEST IN BTC IF YOU CAN'T OR AFRAID OF TAKING RISK  (Read 4085 times)
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:15:24 AM

All coins are risky not only bitcoin, and it's good you have knowledge about bitcoin and expertise before investing so it's not in vain and even if you are an investor, you still have to have basic knowledge about bitcoin information.
if you have the courage, it doesn't hurt you to invest without knowledge or expertise, the most important thing is to be ready to face the risk and hope luck is on your side.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:01:15 AM

That is true you should not invest if you are afraid to take risks because the tendency is to loose all your investments if we will take the crash emotionally better yet not to invest than to loose.

Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:01:50 PM

That is true you should not invest if you are afraid to take risks because the tendency is to loose all your investments if we will take the crash emotionally better yet not to invest than to loose.

So with this moment of bearish market it is better to hold and have enough patience to wait until the bullish run to come. Because it is useless to invest for great losses only due to  emotions out of control, and for being not ready to take the risk is a weak decision of investment.
Wodomi

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:26:24 AM

Confidence is very important and necessary in the crypto world, I think all jobs are at risk, investing in bitcoin without understanding first will be a waste, so multiply reading and looking at the graphs of up and down bitcoin might be a consideration before investing.
Investment is something that is uncertain, because it can be profitable and can lose. Bitcoin includes investments that are very risky, full of uncertainty and prices can rise or fall suddenly. A coward should not invest in bitcoin, not good for health, especially heart disease. If you want to play bitcoin, dare to be strong.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:00:23 PM

A lot of people here in cryptocurrency is investing there money with bitcoin but when the value of bitcoin will dump they are selling it immediately thats why there are losing money, i am advicing all the new investor to stay calm when they invest with bitcoin.

rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:01:47 PM

Of course! Why dig into a situation where you can't handle? Same is true with crypto market, do not put any amount if you're not fully knowledgeable about it. Beware of scams. Beware of fraud!
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:25:15 PM

Nothing good comes easy. If you want to make it in cryptocurrency, then you must be willing to take the risk because there is no guarantee for success. This is the reason people are advised to invest only what they can afford to lose. I advise you to take the risk.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:32:35 PM

Well, every investment is already a risk taking, and there is always a possibility of losing. But maybe investing in cryptocurrencies is riskier because the market instability and the volatility of the prices. However, Bitcoin still the safest investment among cryptocurrencies.
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:21:53 PM

It is not for everyone to take such risks. But people are focusing on profit rather than risks. After that, she/he regrets and says "what I've done".

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:56:32 PM

Very simple and clear cause most persons do not see the warnings  before they start investing and its very unfortunate cause they come with high hopes of big profits and when they do not get it they end up having what i call crypto heartbreak
HarmonyA

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:06:14 PM

You are right. BTC investment is for the strong hearted. It requires a good knowledge of cryptocurrency market trends, investment know-how, and a bold heart. Not for people who cannot withstand the deep
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:04:13 PM

Investing in one thing that the developers identity is unknown is very risky. Then why we are investing into it. And there is allot of people who improve their life because of btc. Its true that if you can't take the risk don't invest into it.

Alex_Kidd

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:50:17 AM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

Check this post out guys- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4706131.0
                                      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469252.0

Hope I am right guys? Any comments and suggestions.
I 100% agree with what you're saying, if someone invests in BTC and can't afford to lose that money because he really needs it to live or whatever other serious reason then he's a fool.
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:06:51 AM

Don't invest what you can't loose
Man I remember the stories that came out after bitconnect dropped, horrible
Everything has a consequence, just accept it. Cryptocurrency is not a joke, we should have a guts before we enter in this, if you afraid to lose well i guess it's not right for you.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:55:25 AM

If you understand the philosophy of risk, you will become a successful person. Risk is a stepping stone to achieve success. How high is the risk that you are ready to accept, so much as that you will get even more benefits. Because of the risk you are able to take many lessons and this is what will be a role model.

pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:04:47 AM

to be honest, I laughed a little at the words that say that, actually everyone has their own choices to try to learn and invest in bitcoin does have a very high risk, so let new people learn and don't judge them like that.
sweetwine

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:53:00 PM

I think it also for all of what field we want to invest in such as real estate, stoken,etc. The big benefit always go along with the high percentages of risk. If you dare to take this risk, you will deserve the benefit earning from it. Especially, the value of BTC is fluctuating too much recently. If you don't believe in cryptocurrencies, you should not put your money on the market because you would get panic easily.
amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:26:41 PM

I cannot stress this enough. Split your investment across ten good coins, throw those coins on a hard wallet and wait two years.
Snyderfx2

Activity: 351

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:57:36 PM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

Check this post out guys- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4706131.0
                                      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469252.0

Hope I am right guys? Any comments and suggestions.

Risk is a part of bitcoin investment that everyone has to bare whether they like or not because bitcoin is the most volatile investment options that I have come across which is not its fault and many investors believe that is the main reason it is great to invest and trade to gain profits but the problem is most investors today seek investments to make huge profits within short period of time without any risk involvement which is nearly impossible because in any investment there is a certain risk but in bitcoin it can be bit high if the investor has less understanding about the market and caught in the wrong time but if the individual has the patience and proper understanding profits are inevitable

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:13:47 PM

people's invest cause the trust a new technologies like blockchain can make a different in the world. They believe the system will make something diffrent from traditional trading system that was controlled by government's. most of stock trade are back by government's. cryptos are back people's who support the system.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: