Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:54:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DONT INVEST IN BTC IF YOU CAN'T OR AFRAID OF TAKING RISK  (Read 4085 times)
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:20:34 PM

I strongly agree on this. Crypto industry don't have that specific value to start on or to build on but as the time and big whale comes you also need to be fed by this by having a investment for you to survive. Having a gold needs to sacrifice on and mine on different holes. Same as this you will not gain BTC if you do not risk your money. You only need is to be vigilant and smart before investing because their are too much of scammers here.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cjinny

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:39:59 PM

True, bitcoin investment for me is only for people who dare to take risks and dare to speculate. If in this world the investor's mentality is coward then bitcoin will not have a good enough price for now.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:48:22 PM

Investing in bitcoin is very very risky, so people must be sure and are willing to take the risk when they want to put their money on bitcoin. Though, the higher the risk, the higher the profit.
Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:49:01 PM

Those who read a lot here on the forum - often heard stories about how someone lost their money because he invested in bitcoin and then the price of it collapsed. This was with everyone probably. But the winner will be the one who will take this lesson and will no longer make such mistakes.
Dondisimo

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:55:19 PM

Investing in bitcoin is really a risk, but it is impossible to earn big money without risk. And since bitcoin brings excellent profits, this risk can be considered justified.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:00:34 PM

Of course there is a risk, so before you invest in bitcoin, you should be mentally prepared to lose your investment in an emergency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
cyprto_spell

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:08:35 PM

With any investment, there will be a degree of risk invovled
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:15:04 PM

All of us should recognize that investing in any cryptocurrency is risky. As in any other case, the risk and profitability are inversely proportional. So we have to invest that amount of money which we can afford to lose.
rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:18:54 PM

Those who read a lot here on the forum - often heard stories about how someone lost their money because he invested in bitcoin and then the price of it collapsed. This was with everyone probably. But the winner will be the one who will take this lesson and will no longer make such mistakes.

like they are newbies it is only natural that they feel afraid to lose their money with just a ridiculous investment
and it's funny why they are more interested in reading stories of people who failed to invest Grin
orayorayan2

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:27:11 PM

any investment in its form must have the risk, it's just that investment in the crypto world is bigger because the profits can be even greater, I'm sure it's very wise, right what you say don't invest if you are afraid of losing, because it's a strong mental capital the beginning when you decide to invest
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:30:09 PM

People shouldn't invest money they can't afford to loose.
In fact, why spend own money here if we can earn bitcoin in a free way.
Please be smart guys!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:37:21 PM

There is no free money anywhere, you need to work in order to earn. Hard work really pays, it takes well determined people to succeed in any endeavour. Take a risk now and enjoy the benefits in the near future.
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:49:00 AM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

Check this post out guys- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4706131.0
                                      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469252.0

Hope I am right guys? Any comments and suggestions.

I agree with you we should not invest in bitcoin if we cannot tolerate risk because crypto market is definitely for risk takers who are aware of the risk and ready to loose what they have invested.

MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:57:54 AM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

You have a claim mate. People are driven to Bitcoin out of FOMO and sell off out of FUD. These people get into an investment blindly without paying attention to details, never studying the market trend, never learning about when is right to invest and when to hold and when to sell.
If you are not ready to learn, don't invest at all to create more risks for yourself and in the end go out there to tarnish the reputation of Bitcoin and the whole crypto market.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:32:15 PM

I think also it is worthwhile to understand how long the investment in Bitcoin should be. I think if you like crypto currencies, even if you lose money, then you are doing what you like and enjoy.

Bitcoin requires risk and most likely, patience from its users for a successful outcome. If you’re coward then you should not expect something good while using bitcoin.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:45:32 PM

Yeah just don't invest if you're afraid because that might become a phobia for you, just invest if you are ready to take risk because many bitcoin users usually doesn't really sure from the start, even though they're not really confused to invest in but in the good hand they've invest on it just because many is made tons of profit from it just don't ask why you should invest or you're getting any suggestion from any bitcoin users out there just  read about it and don't waste time to make others to treat you like a baby or spoonfeed. When you doubt don't just remember that and be strong enough GROW UP!
ANUKRAMAYON

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:52:51 PM

Risk is there in any investment we do to make profits and for bitcoin unlike other there is a huge risk involvement because it is a new asset  among many other old known assets like gold, Silver, Oil, organizational shares and other but unlike them bitcoin can provide big profits in a short period of time but with a high risk so many invest money they are willing to loose but some with confidence invest life savings on a single bitcoin investment but for any one proper understanding about the market is very important
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:05:01 PM

Yes, investing always involves risk. Investing in the crypto currency means a possible probability of losing part or all of the money
BestBoardroom36

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:18:35 PM

In this days bitcoin has become an asset like gold , silver , oil etc and we also need to take risk when we buy and hold so, we also need to take risk in the case of bitcoin.
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 05:30:12 PM

I think every investment market is risky its not just about bitcoin only.Moreover the people who are willing to invest in bitcoin they much first make their own budget and keep one thing in mind that invest only the amount of money which is actually affordable by you otherwise you will face the problem of depression if you loose the amount that you had invested in bitcoin.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: