Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:30:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Asking stores do they accept bitcoin  (Read 2877 times)
anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:01:32 AM

I think it is a great idea and I will definitely do that in the future. At that time every one of us needs to do something to support cryptocurrency because I believe here many of us here see their future wealth.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rsamunios

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:31:06 AM

High percentage of bitcoin users who really believe that bitcoin soon will surely use as term of payments like a medium of exchange, although it is only a form of speculation and prediction but I do believe that it will surely happen soon.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:55:49 PM

Not necessary.

It's fine if people asked a request for a first time but it will be annoying if it will be done lots of times. Let them received lots of demands by different persons. Let the process flows automatically and see if stores will consider accepting crypto in the future.

Even they will received lots of requests about accepting bitcoin in their stores, still it will goes thru a process of brainstorming if that is a must thing to be implemented.

Trust the Process.

Spread your knowledge about bitcoin instead. Talk to people, tell them how helpful it is, share the capabilities of using bitcoin and who knows, people might get interested on it.
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:54:04 PM

In my country bitcoin is still illegal and should not be used as a payment instrument. Although in reality there are also some shops that accept payment with bitcoin. But as long as I know bitcoin for more than 2 years, I have never used or asked a particular store whether they accept payment with bitcoin.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:58:53 PM

In my country bitcoin is still illegal and should not be used as a payment instrument. Although in reality there are also some shops that accept payment with bitcoin. But as long as I know bitcoin for more than 2 years, I have never used or asked a particular store whether they accept payment with bitcoin.
same as in my country. in the past there were indeed many cafes and shops that facilitated payment using bitcoin on an island in my country, but were curbed by the government, and until now there were no more that news
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:19:00 PM

In my city there are already shops that accept bitcoin as payment. If you are actively interested in the possibilities of payment by bitcoin, then most likely this possibility will be introduced. But do not forget about the disadvantages of active use of bitcoin - the cost of the transaction can start to grow strongly and as a result will make small purchases unprofitable.
SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:24:10 PM

Funny idea)But something in it is) I liked the post recently where the guy offered to call the company and offer them bitcoin cooperation) And what?)Why not?)Can we speed up the process of cryptographic enlightenment of the world?)I'm in!I like that idea!We can start!)Don't know how about regular stores,but online stores, you can now try.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 04:44:19 AM

Unfortunately, that probably will not happen to my country in the next few years because of the ban on electronic money exchanges. If paying by bitcoin then I think this is quite interesting. Who can list me countries that are exchanging Bitcoin, I am very interested

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:01:50 AM

SOmetimes i do it just for fun. I ask the owner of a store if he accept bitcoins or any other cryptocurrencies. They always say no, and after that i say i want to buy some for some thousands of dollars, now i have to buy it somewhere else. One time some owner said he would establish cryptocurrencies payment in his store.
I am in a place where crypto is just new to hear and very few are earning from it. I do not try to ask whether they accept crypto as payment because it sound not good for them. I believe in the future, here will establish the new payment method and there is a group who will introduced crypto for them to be aware about it.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
ngm22585

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:43:15 AM

There is no need to do this.  8)If the BTC is really accepted, the stores will accept BTC payment as one of the advertisements.

I think you are missing the point...
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:19:37 AM

Good idea, just ask the once and if they say yes great if no say thanks and don't push it as that could be counter productive. If they have time explain about Bitcoin and it's benefits, if they are busy or obviously not interested again let it go and move on. By so doing we will create an interest in Bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:42:46 PM

How many times have you came in a store and asked whether or not they accept bitcoin when you wanted to pay?

Should we do that EACH time we visit ANY store?
Would we create a huge advertisement for BTC that way?

Would stores start accepting it when they encounter a couple of people on a weekly basis asking them if they accept bitcoin?

Should we start doing this? o.o
Should we create a community so hard core that asks for everything they pay if it could be handled in BTC?
There is nothing wrong in asking. Thats a nice idea anyway because you can easily pay for the service or product that you buy. Since not all of stores accept bitcoin , we need to be understanding that some of them didnt use bitcoin.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:51:03 PM

How many times have you came in a store and asked whether or not they accept bitcoin when you wanted to pay?

Would stores start accepting it when they encounter a couple of people on a weekly basis asking them if they accept bitcoin?

Should we create a community so hard core that asks for everything they pay if it could be handled in BTC?
These days, i have read articles about business establishments accepting bitcoins as payment method. Maybe now they are starting to recognize the use of electronic money such as cryptocurrency mainly the bitcoin. I guess all businesses can accept bitcoin the fact that they are decentralized also even paying taxes to the government, they should be focusing on what the cryptocurrency can bring to the future of financing.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:18:46 PM

I often do this whenever I go to shops, stores, and other places I frequently visit. It helps with the publicity since the people around me could hear what me and the attendant are talking about. The stores might even consider accepting it if they see that more people asks if they can pay through this method so its a win-win.

AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:01:43 PM

Actually in my experience I encounter different stores and stalls who accept bitcoin just like in China I saw some electronic store who accept bitcoin as their payment and there are some mobile repair and computer parts who also accepts bitcoin and also there are some mining rigs store that is actually pretty good that also accepts bitcoin as a payment I think it is awesome that even small stores accept bitcoin and it is very easy to transact with them.
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:08:50 PM

These days, i have read articles about business establishments accepting bitcoins as payment method. Maybe now they are starting to recognize the use of electronic money such as cryptocurrency mainly the bitcoin. I guess all businesses can accept bitcoin the fact that they are decentralized also even paying taxes to the government, they should be focusing on what the cryptocurrency can bring to the future of financing.
all businesses can accept bitcoin not just stores. but awareness of accepting bitcoin is what many people have not yet applied, so I think it might be useful for many people if many companies or stores accept bitcoin.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:54:41 PM

I think asking stores and other establishments if they accept Bitcoin as a payment is a good idea. It is not because we only want to use Bitcoin as a currency but we are also promoting Bitcoin and opening up minds to new investors (owners of the stores) to accept, use and invest in Bitcoin. In this way, we can increase the publicity of Bitcoin to people.
miraj0007

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:59:30 PM

Bitcoin is not used in all stores, but Bitcoin is currently using many countries around the world. I think the Bitcoin Bitcoin is selling Bitcoins when the Bitcoin market price decreases when many people buy Bitcoin and then store it and subsequently its market price increases.
domains4

Activity: 186

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:19:06 PM

Personally, I am not really likely to request when they take bitcoin because of repayment. Simply because, when these people take bitcoin they have currently submitted this someplace such as on the doorway as well as within the cashier part, to understand immediately when they perform taking btc. To inform a point, a few pawnshops listed here are currently taking bitcoin. However, we did not observe shops, however, doing this.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:50:23 PM

Yeah I experienced it, because one day I go to the store and buy some goods and then  I ask the clerk whether they are accpeting bitcoin, the clerk said,  yes sir we are accepting bicoin here in 7/11.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: