Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:28:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of magic is this?  (Read 1211 times)
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:27:31 AM

Actually not all alt coins in the market is still on down trend, because some of my alt coins in my portfolio is gradually increasing as well like bitcoin,  perhaps the reason why some alt is still suffering until now it is because maybe some of allt holder is converting into bitcoin because of the potential, which is instead of keep holding even though it's still suffering. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Komandor8957

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:29:48 AM

Now, many are changing altcoins on Bitcoin. I can not say that this is the right decision. There has been a slight increase in Bitcoins and a crowd of investors, began to establish a bullish society. This may again end even stronger fall.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:31:06 AM

It could not be fully allowed as a reference. Although the price of the bitcoin ride is not necessarily altcoin also experienced the same thing. Moreover, the increase in bitcoin until now according to my observations without cause. the big dump is feared could just be the case. even though it does look good but caution is also required.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Fakeer 666

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:37:40 AM

There are various sources where you can try to find out this information. But I think about this magic, you just can not find the information. I'm guessing that this is a game, a game of someone who claims it all. Therefore many of the crypts depend on bitcoins.
docamvan1997

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:39:38 AM

What goes up must come down. It's karma. Every thing can not change it. But i think the market can not die. Because many ICOs have real purpose. Some ICOs supply fresh water to Africa. That's good.
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:41:51 AM

It is really interesting to see the market right now. The prices are always changing rapidly along the time. We can see that the price of Bitcoin today is rising. This morning the altcoins are mostly red. And now, the altcoins mostly are going to be green. yeah, i think that the price of the altcoins is following the BTC to increase.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
taxli

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:52:58 AM

Basic rule of the market price in cryptocurrency is the role of the man, and this obviously means that bitcoin is having more demand right now then alternative cryptocurrencies are having.
freo01

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:36:00 AM

Let me explain it in a simple way. People started to buy altcoins this last march to June and when Bitcoin started to run its bull, people started to convert their altcoins into Bitcoin for them to profit. I think that's the logical explanation to sum it up. Don't worry though, altcoin bull run will follow soon.
sunlitit654

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:55:51 PM

Actually most of the people follow this price based on this BTC have good value in market also people who are invested in bitcoin they follow this price because if BTC decrease then most of them withdraw their money because they know this price will be fall too.
bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:10:59 PM

This is usually happens because btc in the cryptos King, when the price pump, other altcoin will also follow the trend, Bitcoin is mostly use for ICO investments and also help the price to pump.
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:58:53 PM

This is mainly connected with ETF decision on BTC and speculative investments predicting that it will be positive decision.
This is why Bitcoin dominance increasing nowadays and other Alts. not following fully BTC rise.
I think early August we will see BTC market dominance over 50%
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:02:50 PM

I think that many positive news about bitcoin makes btc very attractive to invest, so BTC dominance raising, all people are waiting etf decision.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:06:49 PM

I think it's common sense that you move your fund from Altcoin at this point of Bitcoin so you could benefit from rise in value of bitcoin.  This exactly what is happening now as people are dumping Altcoin to buy Bitcoin.

Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:08:31 PM

I think that it's a natural thing, when bitcoin prices rises then other altcoin prices take adaptation time to follow up maybe a few days. So the price increase that happens to other altcoins is not immediate right away. Another altcoin also needs a process to stabilize its price because it could be that some altcoin players are off of the market and do not know the development of bitcoin prices. This is what makes altcoin market is not directly active and crowded. My suggestion, you should be more sociable in a few days of adaptation. You should not immediately think negatively.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:43:22 AM

I also do not have a sensible answer for myself because I asked the same question myself and I cound not answer. Moreover I betted on ETH I was sure that ETH would decrease the spread with BTC but it would not. I am thinking much about this situation and I have come to the understanding that somebody has holded the important level 6000$ preventing the further falling of BTC but as we can see it does not mean that money have come to the crypto market because in that case we would see the similar growth at least in major altcoins but it has not happened so and actually it means that the cryptpo market is in stagnation and the bearish trend is not broken yet. Well we need to wait until major altcoins will become growing and just in this situation we will be able to say that the market has changed its direction to the upward trend..

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:49:18 AM

Yeah. The movements of the current market is slightly different from how it behave previously. I see the price of BTC is going up. But I don't see any major movements of ETH price also the Alt coins.
ZeusTrade
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:02:02 AM

this is normal for this time of year because many eviction of ether and btc in the market there they always bring down the price but with the news in the last days I am anxious think we will arrive in 10k btc still in 08/18 believes
shollyen

Activity: 344

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:20:19 PM

Yes o.... From clear observation, it has been discovered that whatever happens to bitcoin value in the market affects other values of a luck in in the market... Bitcoin has such influence because it is the most utilized coin in the world
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:27:42 PM

Magic? We are paying the magics now.  Cheesy
There is no magic in the crypto currencies mate, what you see is all about the inverse relationship between he bitcoin and altcoins. This is like seeing the people dumping their altcoins for the bitcoins and thus making it more profitable or push it towards the bull run. Its but obvious that whenever we see bitcoin going up then we remind ourselves that bitcoin was trading at 19K USD in the last year and thus everyone sets up their minds in the same direction. They sale everything they have got in the alts and thus alts get halted in their growth. Something similar happens all the time.
garciacarral

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

These ones are closely connected with each other and one's changing influences on the another. I hope that BTC's impact will be less in the future to make alts more independent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: