Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:47:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of magic is this?  (Read 1211 times)
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:37:47 PM

normally altcoin will follow bitcoin uptrend, but sometimes it's won't, look at past few weeks, bitcoin price rise $2K but altcoin price still stay at current level or down again, do you know why? investor exchange their altcoin to bitcoin, altcoin price down and down again, I don't think it's a good investment strategy, I won't doing this and still holding altcoin for long term
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:27:03 PM

In business world there’s no magic that will happen because this is not a fairytale story, all things in this business can explain by the professional or expert  because they know what are the best.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:41:58 PM

normally altcoin will follow bitcoin uptrend, but sometimes it's won't, look at past few weeks, bitcoin price rise $2K but altcoin price still stay at current level or down again, do you know why? investor exchange their altcoin to bitcoin, altcoin price down and down again, I don't think it's a good investment strategy, I won't doing this and still holding altcoin for long term
yes you are right I expect the altcoins will follow the bitcoin uptrend, but seems people convert their altcoin into bitcoin so that they ride the uptrend of bitcoin while the altcoins still down.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:20:05 PM

I've been monitoring the market for a couple of months now. Most of the coin value rely on the price of Bitcoin. If the BTC price goes up, every altcoins will follow and if it will goes down, the price of every altcoins will goes down as well. But the question is, Bitcoin price/value is still going up but the price/value of every altcoins especially Ethereum goes down. How did this happen? Any logical or scientific basis to explain this. As of now, I am still confuse.  Huh

This really proves that these are not dependent to each other since Its have different platform, although some altcoins have almost the same purpose and platform but by understanding on every detail, there's a big difference of each other.
Hujeamol

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:03:44 AM

This dependably occurs because of the circumstance when the cost of BTC is falling it brings bear state of mind everywhere throughout the market, yet when positively trending market on the stage BTC cost is expanding quick and cost of altcoins in fiat cash is rising as well, yet one moment as BTC/USD that is the reason altcoin costs in BTC is falling
lajtman

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:42:37 AM

Yes, there are too many confusing changes that make working more difficult and this one is among them. I am looking forward to fix this problem soon.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 11:27:01 AM

because of the greatness of the name bitcoin as the main parent of the crypto market, it greatly affects the price of altcoin. this is not a coincidence, the market cap and crypto market capitalization are very dependent on the existence of bitcoin.
KeijiN

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:39:12 PM

I've been monitoring the market for a couple of months now. Most of the coin value rely on the price of Bitcoin. If the BTC price goes up, every altcoins will follow and if it will goes down, the price of every altcoins will goes down as well. But the question is, Bitcoin price/value is still going up but the price/value of every altcoins especially Ethereum goes down. How did this happen? Any logical or scientific basis to explain this. As of now, I am still confuse.  Huh
It is an evidence for us, that Ethereum price is actually not depends on bitcoins price. Because if it was fully on bitcoins price it means that it should go up today and it's not. That makes me think, what are the reasons?
gameofthronne

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:10:30 AM

It's not magic, it's normal happened. Everytime the bitcoin price increase, other altcoins like ethereum, BCH and many alts will go up too. It's always like this since the market crash in the early 2018. I think it's because of bitcoin is the biggest cryptocurrency and bitcoin market is the biggest too.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 06:16:30 AM

It could not be used as a reference. bitcoin rise even when instantaneous time altcoin thus far down instead. otherwise when bitcoin down often also altcoin all down. It is indeed confusing and would not be known to the certainty. There is no official reference when bitcoin ride then all altcoin will also rise.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
diamdirumah

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:25:54 AM

Yes, I feel the same way when crypto market monitor. I also noticed that the price rise and the Ethereum Bitcoin not up but getting down. This makes everyone so confused thinking that Altcoin will continue to fall.
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:35:31 AM

I think that the current tragic situation on the crypto market can not be explained logically. Most likely, such a global downtrend is due to the action of manipulators. The result of these manipulations is the withdrawal of 90% of investors from the crypto industry and an even lower drop in all crypto-currencies. The fall of the crypto-currency market will stop when only the idealists and developers remain in the crypto currency.
Ziltoid

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:40:23 AM

There's not a direct relationship. The price of altcoin depends not only on bitcoin but also on the demand for this coin. Everything is logical, now less people want to participate in the ICO and the demand for Ethereum has fallen.
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:59:09 AM

But the question is, Bitcoin price/value is still going up but the price/value of every altcoins especially Ethereum goes down. How did this happen?

because this has always been like this!
when bitcoin goes down => altcoins go down also
when bitcoin rises up => altcoins go down instead

reason? i believe it is mainly because the money always goes back to bitcoin which is the only coin that everyone really cares about and believes in when it comes to real investments.

and there is a couple of exceptions to the above rule:
when bitcoin is stable => altcoins get pumped
reason? because during bitcoin stability traders can not make the same profit from it so they go to pump altcoins and make profit

when an altcoin is already on a pumping spree => that altcoin pumps
reason? because you can't stop a pump from happening. when the rocket is launched there is no stopping it until the pump reaches its peak of the bubble and then there is no stopping the bubble burst and the dump.
The best reason I've seen here.
This is very good theory and I think this is very close to the truth. Now market is very unstable and huge money still waiting or just holding BTC. A lot of altcoins just scam or don't have any working products or potential to grow. Not much of them will survive, but on altcoin you can get more profit obviously. if you're holding Altcoins don't sell it. If you have money and don't know what to do, maybe BTC would be best choice for now. I bought a little BTC when it was about 6000 amd I don't want to sell it. I think soon bull market will come.
I agree with you. I have observed that Bitcoin and altcoin values are usually directly proportional to each other majority of the time and inversely proportional to each other minority of the time which is why this is nothing surprising in my opinion. There is no rule stating that they should always rise together. At the end of the day, almost anyone would believe in Bitcoin more than any other coin or token due to its popularity which is in a different league. Whatever the case, there are possibilities to earn huge profits no matter how the market behaves though.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
DavidEdward

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:19:38 AM

I think it’s nothing but a coincidence. Crypto market is unpredictable. This seems magic now. It is entirely possible that you’ll see otherwise in future.
TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:28:47 PM

This means only one thing, that investors don't invest fiat money to Bitcoin. Only the flow of fiat money is able to pump the cryptomarket up. If one of the cryptocurrencies moves, for example Bitcoin, than investors buy Bitcoin for other cryptocurrencies, in this case for Ethereum.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:33:00 PM

But this time dump was not happened in that way. I really looking to see the bitcoin price up in the marketplace but I do not why this dump is going more and more in the price chart.
We need people to keep share their support on investing the cryptocurrencies.
DraGoN7b

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:36:19 AM

I think that maybe there is a situation in which, altcoyins sell and buy treasured Bitcoin. But there is, for example, Teter, on which these jumps do not affect. The currency depends on the dollar.
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:44:22 AM

Keep in mind that the crypto market is mostly prone to price manipulation, so to anticipate its behavior is very difficult.
Coinguru888

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:45:57 AM

i thik it's because if you want to buy altcoins, then you have to buy BTC to pay for that. That's why altcoins and BTC aren't independent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: