Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:40:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins for hold  (Read 7614 times)
Luxury331

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:38:49 PM

There are nice coin around to hold bro, ripple
Tharu96

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:51:17 PM

To decide what coins are the best for hold  you just need informations about altcoins and your own confidence. I suggest eth, neo, ripple and litecoin to hold at this time.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:10:41 PM

What coins do you suggest for long-term holding? Bitcoin and Ethereum excluded.

Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future. With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority. I managed to participate in several ICO, some I earned quite well, I can say with certainty, for a good project, it must have potential for the future, that it will be needed in five years. Unfortunately most projects do not have this potential. I was lucky and I came across a project focused on protecting against hacking quantum processors, and to maximize the use of all the advantages of new technologies, project Kelvin Blockchain, you need at least to consider, because not every day there is such a good option for investing money.

Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand.
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 02:15:07 PM

Now i strongly recommended for all to hold your any coins till end of year. Now crypto markets begin to prices up. I suggest following coins for longterm invest and i already collceted thats coins.
Trx
Iost
Xml
Steem
Neo

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:20:36 PM

Good term for hold? I suggest NEO Dash and Steen those are good coin for me.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Jancuki

Activity: 789

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:24:32 PM

My experience as a beginner if you want to hold a coin better choose a coin that is already on the list of 50 as a coin with the highest price. Because it is more secure and have a chance to get a profit, bigger.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:27:31 PM

I find it very difficult besides Bitcoin and Ethereum. if I can suggest, I believe more in LTC, NEO, ADA, WAVES, XLM, DGB. to be held in the longterm. besides this I can not choose anymore. because I think it's a dead coin. there is no real activity for most of Altcoin. so I use it just to trade. not to hold in the longterm.
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 02:44:34 PM

i would like to suggest that you hold ripple and litecoin for long term because just like ethereum, these altcoins are also on the top of altcoins which has a good quality and both very popular. Ripple and litecoin have a lot of potential like ethereum and even though the market is bad, their prices is not decreasing a lot.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LiquorBan

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:45:43 PM

For now you should hold nobs crypto token because it has a potential and this is a very promising coin.
shampun

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:48:23 PM

EOS is an operating system that can be used to conduct ICO for one or more projects. Will it be claimed in reality, depends only on the developers who joined it, since they hold more than 15% of the coins in their hands.
kl8847

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:51:46 PM

From my own experience for years I can suggest you to hold only the top 5 cryptocurrencies that are presented in the relevant market capitalisation, it is the most durable ones that you will certainly not miss choosing them.
antran123

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:00:15 AM

There are a lot of altcoin holds but some other things because I need money but the other altcoin is important and there is a future and longterm I can not sell because it can increase the price so I hold it first until it gets bigger price for bigger profit.
Tiigon

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 04:05:16 AM

This is a quite difficult question to answer, I trade altcoins and make some profit and end up converting them either to Bitcoin or ether, as there is huge potential with Ethereum and its technology i go with it. Currently i am holding a few Neo, Monero, Dan, Litecoin, PundiX, OneLedger, Quark. I am holding pundi since 8 months now. Because of the Market i am in a confusion that which one to hold long.

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
Paha87

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:10:09 AM

I have yet a little coin, all that I have kept for them, the market is in need of rehabilitation. I will buy tokens by autumn .
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:13:39 AM

EOS is an operating system that can be used to conduct ICO for one or more projects. Will it be claimed in reality, depends only on the developers who joined it, since they hold more than 15% of the coins in their hands.
for the best coin held is a coin with an ever-increasing development. because it is able to produce a large profit and make a lot of profits in the future. in addition to Waves is a potentially high coin to hold in the future and generate more profits.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:20:16 AM

For the near future you can see Zclassic because there is hardfork on September 10, 2018.
In just 2 days Zclassic has gained almost 200% more.

You can see all the information below:
https://www.anonymousbitcoin.io

Hopefully my info is useful for you.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:29:54 AM

Besides Bitcoin and Ethereum, the coins that are suitable to hold in the long run are EOS and NEO, I think these two coins have a bright future that can be reliable in the future.
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:33:15 AM

You can hold ripple or bitcoin cash altcoin, because I see many potential you can take by holding both ripple and bitcoin cash, two altcoin have raised to higher price last years and we can see how much bitcoin cash price reached to $4,000 last years, maybe it will happen again on this years.
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:47:28 AM

Please get this token and hold. ETHL. You will love their idea and the team. The token sale is still live, hurry and get yours to hold.
http://https://ethlimited.org/

ombir

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:00:03 AM

we should stop tha coin, whose tha value is already low or if tha coin whose value can increase now. however, some coin are also those which do not cause much damage if we stop, and if their value increases, then they get good profits. but ethereum always gives us good profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: