Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:32:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin grows everyday through Shared knowledge  (Read 2397 times)
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:55:54 AM

I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.
 What do you guys think? Do you agree with me?
Yeah, I think what you have mentioned is all right. It is because the reason why there are still many people that even know they know bitcoin,  they are not engaging to it is because of the doubts brought about by the misconceptions and lack knowledge about it. The only thing know is bitcoin exist, but they didn't know all the things about it. The reason why there is a growing number of investors in bitcoin because they are becoming to know what bitcoin is and what it can do their life. Hopefully more and more people will erase their misconceptions about it because it can really help their life.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
James_Cline

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:50:05 AM

You’re right. Word of mouth is a very powerful thing. We may not be able to always convince people to invest, but what is essential is being able to plant that seed of knowledge -that they know what bitcoin or crypto is and what it can do to society. Sharing knowledge with them, in a way, is like prepping them for our digital future, don’t you think?
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:30:36 AM

This is why our Bitcoin forum grows stronger. Knowledge is endless, knowledge exchange not only help others but also can learn through discussions. Sometimes, your help can change someone's mind about electronic money.
we will get a lot of developments and knowledge from this forum. provided you are diligent in reading. many say this year will repeat the end of last year. so many people hold their assets, besides that many also buy them, so we see the green market
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:47:03 AM

I agree with you, an open mind will be able to accept what cryptocurrency is. We all know that cryptocurrency sometimes there are people who like it or not, it's our job to share knowledge with them.
Shared knowledge is where we are earning from bitcoin. We spread the awareness to everyone for them to know what is new today and we take risk to invest on it. Through this, we can share to other that there is more efficient way to make transactions with hassle free. Bitcoin is growing everywhere as it is become accepted for different stores.

bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:01:17 AM

Isn't this the purpose of this forum as a forum that accommodates questions, means to exchange ideas, educate and even inspire, at least this forum is not only crowded with gift hunters. As a beginner I also get a lot of benefits, at least my knowledge of cripto currency increases here I found the purpose of life. It is undeniable that Bitcoin grew and survived until this very moment because there was support from this forum, which I know in this forum investors give each other support and a way out of every problem they face, so we can say we struggle together for a better life
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:44:12 AM

Open mind is needed for any new concept and especially for something like crypto. Some of my friends have already labelled crypto and thus our conversation ends before we start.
it is true that crypto currencies are created with the development of transparent technologies and developments and are easily practical to be used in all transactions according to the needs of economic development
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:47:38 AM

I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.

I agree with you sir sharing of knowledge is very important for the community of bitcoin since we have a lot of knowledge about bitcoin crypto currency why we don't share to others specially to newbie they are also part of bitcoin community so we to guide them what is better to do for bitcoin adoption the important is patience is always in their heart that's the key to success.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:54:54 AM

This is why our Bitcoin forum grows stronger. Knowledge is endless, knowledge exchange not only help others but also can learn through discussions. Sometimes, your help can change someone's mind about electronic money.
it's true that with this bitcoin forum we can all exchange opinions and can take advantage of knowledge that is useful for bitcoin and other crypto users to be able to do good and fast success too

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:52:59 AM

I think this will be the most powerful way to grow are knowledge with using of sharing of knowledge. Because when you are talking about bitcoin or cryptocurrency many idea will form so you will have a new idea or knowledge that you can apply to make your strategy more  effective to successful. Sharing knowledge is the best because it is like when you are doing thesis or feasibility study that you are sharing ideas and experience to prevent errors. And I think this are the reason why bitcointalk site are so popular because we can get many strategy. And we can easily adopt and understand the thought when we are shared and talk our knowledge and idea rather than searching on your own.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
eashikde

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:02:58 PM

I agree with the author, now who distributes information about Bitcoin give impetus to people who would like to invest in a coin. The main thing to give only reliable facts, while not lying for the sake of achieving their benefits. Competent and correct information will attract new investors.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:28:45 AM

yes, I agree with everything you write, don't keep bitcoin knowledge for personal gain, spread it, give it to everyone in the community. the problem that is very attached to the crypto industry today is, our knowledge is only limited to how bitcoin is able to provide large profits in a fast period, not hypocritical, I also consider it. but there is something more important, there are goals that are more than profit, the goal that might be the dream of Satoshi Nakamoto in the future, namely bitcoin can be accepted by the wider society, can provide tangible benefits in society life.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:13:44 AM

I believe so myself, the two minds are always better than one. As they say, sharing is caring. The best thing about bitcoin is always open to new ideas to improve by the people. When we're talking of bitcoin, purely decentralized cryptocurrency we're not referring to cryptocurrencies such as ripple or ethereum because they're centralized backed some companies, they're just using same technology that bitcoin is using which is Blockchain but they're not open for people to contribute rather the companies behind them. The bitcoin is different because there's no any company behind it only the people that wants to see it succeed through sharing there knowledge and ideas on where to improve pertaining bitcoin.
digitalcryptocoin

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:23:31 PM
Merited by equator (2)

Yes completely agree. Bitcointalk is a place where Bitcoin really talks.

Everyone join here to get information and knowledge from expertise and experienced users. And this forum creates bridge for every newbie who wish to get information about things he want related to Bitcoin and Altcoins.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:26:00 PM

Yes bitcoin grows everyday by shared knowledge from others. Those people who knew about bitcoin really shared their knowledge most especially those who are very interested to know about bitcoin. It can also be shared to the immediate family and close friends through talking and sharing.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:23:51 AM

Sharing knowledge is the key to everyone become success. Here in bitcoin forum theres many people keep posting what they hear and see in globals social media also in business through that we can grow faster  by shari ng ideas. To become strong and reliable to everyone.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:36:11 AM

I agree with your opinion, with us often conducting seminars or forming forums related to bitcoin, everyone who plays bitcoin will certainly be better understood or smart how to play bitcoin, at least we share knowledge with others, so that everyone can enjoy the benefits get from bitcoin.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:09:51 PM

Hey Vickyrichy! BTC creates delusions of grandeur and outlandish libertarianism based on authors no one even reads that themselves had no concept of a bitcoin type instrument or its context.  Undecided Not everyone can be wealthy. That is a false promise. Bitcoin will however favor those who do not want to be a part of consumerist society.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:12:50 AM

in fact there are still many people in this forum who are arrogant about the knowledge they have, they feel lazy to share, they just want their own benefits even when they share knowledge, it will improve market conditions because many beginners will better understand the world of cryptocurrency.
Maybe someone must create a useful blog that can share a lot of extensive information about cryptocurrency
amirhossain

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:36:08 AM

yes bitcoin a developing country. it constantly develop being. people little knowledge share are., and this knowledge share to people others in the atmosphere is made. and who openminded people they help who are the newbie and help them to invest their btc. So by sharing btc world is getting developed.
jtrapirap

Activity: 235

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:41:00 AM

Crypto enthusiasts community is one of the vital role why Bitcoin awareness has been widely spread and the adoption of this mainstream technology has been push through. By sharing their thoughts, views, & ideas on the social media, more investors has been able to noticed this new type of investment & technological breakthrough as a whole.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: