Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:04:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE IS LIVE] ⚡️ Electrominer ⚡️ ☀️ SOLAR-POWERED MINING PLATFORM ☀️  (Read 3150 times)
Cubby

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:01:16 PM

Today I heard about this project from one of my friends. He said that it will have a brighter future in the coming months so we have to invest in it. I spend some time to study about this project and found it as a most amazing project for myself.
This project is really an amazing project. They have a best and solid business going to start. I have invested in some ICOs like this in the past and I have earned a very high profit. It shows that this type of ICO has a high demand in the future.
yes this type of coins get a high demand as  when the market is okay then the mining community earn a biggest income and that is the reason people happily come to invest in any project which is made for the mining.
Till the end of ICO the mining will have a more golden age and will give a much higher and boosted income so we can say that the price of this coin will rise much higher. I am investing in this project for that. I also invited many friends of me to this project. They are very satisfied with this project.
Anyone can easily be satisfied with this project because all of the aspects of this project aim for a great success. The team members are more experienced and are more energetic for their project. They know how to run the project and they know how to give a great profit to the investors.
Exactly this project is gona be great success for all investors as it has the most reliable features which for cheap electricity mining and highly accessible power supply 24/7, so really amazing idea it is.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yanshan

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:02:05 PM

This project has solved global issues for mining, as we know mining needs high electricity which is now no more an issue only because electrometer can give better process for mining now, no matter how much power is being consume by mining, electricity is being increase along with consumption, this project is highly appreciated all over the world for nice way of mining.
remedcu

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

Learner for Life!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:12:04 PM

Project Name: Electrominer

Link: electrominer.io

Rating:
Team: 3
Vision: 2
Product: 1

Detailed Analysis: https://medium.com/texploxe/ico-analysis-electrominer-6b1be90ea5f0

—————————————————————————————

Those who like this thread, please do clap in the Medium Post, Share this message with others and if possible join my channel https://t.me/Texploxe for more similar threads.
Atect90

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:03:48 AM

Even now a lot of miners are using money to purchase the equipments but buyer used to face many hurdles including delayed shipping and low accessibility but with electrometer miners can buy efficiently with renewable energy which can increase the profitability as system of this project runs very smoothly.
cupco

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:25:01 AM

Solar power mining was recently has been found eliminating the myriad of technical issues the miners use to face,, it also use to provide long term solution for low cost energy for crypto mining, really nice.
TakaDO

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:25:51 AM

It has good term as entire team is working to expand the mining resources with time even more, so it will increase proportionally to our hashing power with low price.
Vintaages

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:26:33 AM

I appreciate as this project of Electromining will try to make more renewable energy platforms this wise act is gonna increase facilities for even now investors, it will help us use the other generated energy to maintain our sustainability of mining so this project is really worth investing according to me.
chamdiana

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:27:17 AM

Now for all mobile users it is more than good news as this project has mobile datacenter which will be equipped with air cooling system to save your phone from overheating and blasting for overcharging heat production.
muto@

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:33:39 AM

This project has multi coin mining option which sounds nice to me, how to go through this feature?Huh
yanshan

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:53:38 AM

This project has multi coin mining option which sounds nice to me, how to go through this feature?Huh
Yeah of course! this is amazing  here in this project not only bitcoin but several coin are able to mine with using various algorithms.  it needs only simply to be a member of electrometer, deposited your money for rent the hashing power and choose the coin you wanna mine, it is as reliable as you want it to be.
Atect90

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:13:08 AM

Time to be happy! Project needs proper member status as they are announcing bonus to all those investors who are investing worth appreciating amount to make this project highly successful.
Goldstars

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:17:22 AM

Electrometer is gona be highly successful as it has several benefits for all miner, great ideas and appreciably managed project.
Tegu

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:19:47 AM

Renewable energy sources are the future of the energy industry, because they do not have an adverse impact on the environment. Solar mining and mining using other renewable energy will be the future of mining, because besides green energy it also suppresses electricity costs where electricity prices are lower, so the ROI time is shorter.

Right, thank you. And solar energy is what we can use right now, comparing to geothermal and others. Solar panels can be installed partially. But there is a big potential for all sustainable energy resources. Will be great if we can send mobile blockchain datacenters to space someday  Smiley   
We really believe the abilities of sustainable mining as virtual currency and the blockchain invention and progress will continue to change the way we use global resources and it will be a great thing for future of blockchain technology as well for all miners.

Exactly this project has a lot of benefits which we should appreciate and try to invest for our good profit so it will be our future saved after investing here.
Printable

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:22:02 AM

Renewable energy sources are the future of the energy industry, because they do not have an adverse impact on the environment. Solar mining and mining using other renewable energy will be the future of mining, because besides green energy it also suppresses electricity costs where electricity prices are lower, so the ROI time is shorter.

Absolutely, and everyone has to have a chance to get some part of it
It is open for all the best thing about it is all amazing features with reliable use and better investment resources along with huge profit.
This project this based on strong thinking which has huge feature that no other project ever had, it used blockchain with new ideas to make mining simple for us, as well as now new people who has been avoiding are now attracting towards mining,, only because of electrometer.
cupco

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:23:09 AM

how cheap will your unit of solar energy cost compared to others?
According to mining the electricity consumption amount and the price it is almost 40% cheaper than other resources, so we can say 40% we are going to get as profit and as saving, really amazing,.
I really appreciate how fast this project has achieved height of success; having almost 40% profit for very first mining is really not bad.
stonman

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:23:44 AM

On electrometer we can have zero power cost strategy which is best mining facility throughout the history of mining.
Yeah it makes the project different from other ICO projecting, zero cost power strategy convinced a lot of people to invest in solar power mining, I am hoping for the best as team of electrometer is working really hard.
tengal

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:24:20 AM

Until now this problem was so common but it never had any solution but now we have, an alternative way of mining than using a lot of electricity, mining has been consuming plenty of charges for electricity but now we can enjoy cheap mining only with help of solar power mining.

Trust me people are really grateful to this Solar Power Mining platform, they has been suffering a lot of issues so now they are reacting as a new life has given to them being an electrominer.
Vintaages

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:26:49 AM

on electrominer website we are able to rent hashing power it's amazing it will solved our problem. 
Yeah in ELECTRO MINING some funds will save the development of web platform that will provide the members as easy and fast access to their hashing power.
yanshan

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:28:18 AM

electrominer choose the best country California and best area for mining form it is Hugh and sunny  area no one will create disturbance with this form they can easily spread their solar system in hugh area and can easily mine any coin with solar energy.
Those areas having more sunny weather are gona be happy for it because electro mining use to make hourly solar power for mining, but the best is any area could be suitable for it, as it needs very low light to generate high electricity for low fees and investments so it being use all over the world now.
TakaDO

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:28:41 AM

how cheap will your unit of solar energy cost compared to others?

We've been planning to start with solar energy to cover daytime hours. Which is 25% cheaper than regular mining.
It is good to have daytime mining but there is beneficial than this as solar power mining project saves the other green light power which can be use in other night of eve hours mining, so we can mine 24/7.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: