Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:59:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE IS LIVE] ⚡️ Electrominer ⚡️ ☀️ SOLAR-POWERED MINING PLATFORM ☀️  (Read 3150 times)
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:56:59 PM

I have just read this thread for this ICO but I want to know if investors buy this token what will they get advantages once renting your mining powers ?

Hi! Thank you for your interest in Electrominer. So, for investors ELM Tokens are:

1. Liquid asset. You will be able to resell ELM Tokens on exchanges for a different price
2. Constant source of mining profit. ELM Tokens represent hashing power which never gets outdated. The user get rewards from mining. Besides, with a constantly expanding mining infrastructure, hashing power of each user will grow as well. (Because the amount of ELM Tokens will always stay the same).

Best regards,
Electrominer Team

wow , it's cool and I'm sure I will join this project as an ELM investor and when is it available for ICO sales? you say that ELM Tokens represent hashing power which never gets outdated so If I can redeem my hashing power after a period of investment as like as bitmantech has done?

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tamsyho2

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:07:30 PM

the problem of electricity until now becomes a problem in bitcoin mining which consumes much consumption of electricity and the existence of this project then the problem will be resolved and I will support this project
ablay21

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:07:01 PM

It is almost soon, great project, hope by solving all this mining problems, you can bring into a new era of mining industry. What is the needed electricity (KW) to cover the whole mining facility per day? On your roadmap you said 7.5mw mining and solar energy, is it enough to cover at nighttime?
philELM

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:59:50 PM

I have just read this thread for this ICO but I want to know if investors buy this token what will they get advantages once renting your mining powers ?

Hi! Thank you for your interest in Electrominer. So, for investors ELM Tokens are:

1. Liquid asset. You will be able to resell ELM Tokens on exchanges for a different price
2. Constant source of mining profit. ELM Tokens represent hashing power which never gets outdated. The user get rewards from mining. Besides, with a constantly expanding mining infrastructure, hashing power of each user will grow as well. (Because the amount of ELM Tokens will always stay the same).

Best regards,
Electrominer Team

wow , it's cool and I'm sure I will join this project as an ELM investor and when is it available for ICO sales? you say that ELM Tokens represent hashing power which never gets outdated so If I can redeem my hashing power after a period of investment as like as bitmantech has done?

Hi! The Electrominer Token Pre-Sale begins in a few days on August 15th! Please check out our website @ www.electrominer.io and stay tuned for token sale and project updates as they come!
philELM

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:31:53 AM

Electrominer's Token Pre-Sale is Now Live! Buy now to receive 30% bonus tokens during the Pre-Sale stage for the next month!

Thanks to everybody who has been following and supporting us from the ground floor!

Tokens Available @ www.electrominer.io
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:23:42 AM

a project that is very interesting, and worth it to gain much support. Hopefully the project always runs smoothly and the sale of its great success.
dinowage

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:06:30 AM

a project that is very interesting, and worth it to gain much support. Hopefully the project always runs smoothly and the sale of its great success.
if this project can be successful in the future it will definitely have a lot of benefits and benefits to be given, I am sure the team will certainly be excited to develop this project until a big success later. Let's join this big project.
Erbetpio

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:39:29 AM

if this project can be successful in the future it will definitely have a lot of benefits and benefits to be given, I am sure the team will certainly be excited to develop this project until a big success later. Let's join this big project.
of course. all teams will surely always be eager in developing this project. because they also expect his project managed this could be a huge success and can give you incredible results.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:54:54 AM

I believe this project will be successful. because if I see not only has a lot of support but this project also administered by a reliable team. Hopefully the project always runs smoothly.
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 03:12:59 AM

I believe this project will be successful. because if I see not only has a lot of support but this project also administered by a reliable team. Hopefully the project always runs smoothly.

Thank you

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
☀️ SOLAR-POWERED MINING PLATFORM ☀️
▬▬ www.electrominer.io ▬▬
Atect90

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:55:12 AM

This is an incredible project. a project that is eligible to obtain a lot of support, because the project has a very good goal to be developed.
Yeah it is a good project which can make good profit, it has no more problems but it is only the way to be a member of well developed community, I think this project will grow and will turn to bigger one; it is modern ideology and a path to have easy mining so good luck to all the management.
stonman

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:56:37 AM

this is nice and well developed project we are here to see some amazing features which will change our life for sure, since long people has been suffering for mining because it needs a lot of volts electricity and a lot of power, so this project is for all those people who were found of mining but were not able to afford so they should be happy now.
tengal

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:02:04 AM

This project is based and made really interesting so it will be successful, I have never seen such cheap electricity mining solar system project so this project is going to be very beneficial, a lot of people will be become a part of it because they will get fast and cheap mining with huge profit.
compex

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:21:05 AM

All my friends are suggesting me to be with it as they have experience and are happy with it; my friends are being with this project, some of them are now being well financially so I am also really urge to have it in my life and get best output from it.
TakaDO

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:21:36 AM

Great idea, fine properties more and more profit with time, the more people will get engaged the more it will get higher values and profit, so don’t think too much if anyone has money should invest in this project,  working with them will get you earn huge profit and good bonus at the end of the year.
muto@

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:22:17 AM

This project is a symbol of inspiration for us and I think we should invest as more people are now trusting it and they are surely agree to see the beneficial face of this project, so be with it get good and be wise investor for short term high profit,
ninteen

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:22:47 AM

We can see this project is not too old but still it has a lot of acceptance and a lot of support buy people. I am sure it will spread all over the world, it has no alternative infect no other project has more potenical than this so investing money gains bundle of profit just be patient and invest your money in this solar mining project.
yanshan

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:37:37 AM

This project has solved the problem of electricity so that people are dreaming for better future only because of this project, since long people has been paying huge amount of money for mining but now no more money lose but only profit so thank this project and invest.
cupco

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:01:01 AM

No doubt this is a high standard mining, so let us support this project because this is really an amazing project which is developing not with months but with days, trust is required from us to have better profit than any other investment,  almost every well developed counter wants to have solar mining project to be  a part of it.
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:29:37 PM

This is nice and good project which has high scope in market, now everyone is talking about this solar mining system,  it has good opportunities for all of us to use mining as without electricity expense and it will grow our mining as we never ever seen.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: