Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:35:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE IS LIVE] ⚡️ Electrominer ⚡️ ☀️ SOLAR-POWERED MINING PLATFORM ☀️  (Read 3150 times)
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 08:30:17 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 01:07:39 AM by Z_human

image loading...image loading...

image loading...

image loading...      image loading...   image loading...   image loading...   image loading...   image loading...   image loading...   image loading...

Hello, everyone! This is an announcement for the upcoming Token Sale Event held by Electrominer - a cloud mining platform powered by renewable energy where users will have the opportunity to rent hashing power for mining Bitcoin and other PoW-based altcoins on various algorithms. We are building sustainable, state of the art Mobile Data Center facilities with cutting-edge mining equipment powered by our own solar energy station.

We are planning to locate our mining facilities in Imperial County, California.

CLEAN ENERGY GENERATION

Eastern California sees over 300 sunny days per year and is one of the best locations to produce renewable energy, which is why Electrominer will build its own 7.5 Megawatts solar energy plant in the Salton Sea area. Our solar energy plant will sustainably power cryptomining data centers and help us to minimize operational costs, offer our users lower rental fees, and reduce the negative environmental impact of mining PoW based cryptocurrencies.image loading...

DATA CENTERS

Electrominer's Mobile Data Center Units are housed in modified and insulated shipping containers, accommodating diversified mining equipment and an exclusively designed air cooling system.

We are currently testing the prototype with a maximum capacity load of 130kW to accommodate 60 ASIC miners and over 200 GPUs.
image loading...

EASY TO USE WEB-BASED MINING PLATFORM

The Electrominer platform is a web portal where users will be able to rent hashing power and mine various coins using various algorithms.

We are currently developing a mobile application which will allow our users to access the platform and manage their mining capacity on the go.
image loading...

image loading...
image loading...

ELECTROMINER (ELM) token

Each Electrominer Token (ELM) represents a share of available mining capacity. The token's role on the platform is to allow the system to determine the amount of mining capacity available for rent to our users. ELM is a lifetime ticket that guarantees a share of the available hashing power. Since our token's total supply is fixed, the amount of capacity represented by each token will grow proportionally with the further expansion of our mining facilities.

image loading...

ECOSYSTEM

We realize that the amount of hashing power generated by Electrominer in 2018 will not be enough to finally proclaim Blockchain as a “green” technology. However, Electrominer’s business model of sustainable cryptomining through renewable energy empowers us to reinvest a significant portion of revenue into the further expansion of mining and renewable energy facilities.

Considering the annual growth of assets and rental revenue as outlined in our White Paper, Electrominer’s commitment of planned annual re-investments into expanding our facilities will only further our self-sufficient and self-expandable ecosystem. It is projected that annual reinvestment into solar energy and mining equipment will lead to 30% and 10% capacity increase respectively.

image loading...

Why?

Electrominer was created to address the challenges of mining PoW based cryptocurrencies. The rise in popularity and success of cryptocurrencies was achieved due to the interest and passion of crypto-enthusiasts just like you, Bitcoin's earliest users. Back then, almost anyone could mine crypto because mining was profitable using nothing more than the average laptop. Compare that to present day cryptomining, which now has an entire industry built around it. Today's mining enthusiasts have to invest in expensive specialized mining hardware to turn a profit, or take a risk by investing into long term cloud mining contracts based on static hashrates.

By simplifying the process and lowering the risks typically associated with cloud mining, the Electrominer project aims to attract both newcomers and seasoned veterans. In doing so, we hope to bring more actual users into the crypto world, rather than becoming yet another selfish industrial mining company driven by greed.

So, what is Electrominer?  

Electrominer is a mining pool. We have our own datacenters equipped with ASIC and GPU miners to mine profitably and effectively, our own solar power station to efficiently power our equipment, and our platform's mining capacity will be available for anybody to rent and utilize for mining through the web portal.

What are Electrominer Tokens?

Electrominer Tokens (ELM) have a fixed supply and represent a share of total mining capacity available for rent on the Electrominer platform to use for mining Bitcoin and other PoW based coins. Electrominer's total mining capacity will grow proportionally with the expansion of our mining facilities.  In other words, Electrominer Tokens allow you to access the Electrominer Cloud Mining Platform to mine a variety of coins. ELM will never become obsolete, outdated, or broken. ELM can be used for mining coins and sharing in Electrominer's ever-increasing mining capacity, and it can be sold at any time.

Electrominer is open to anyone who shares and is willing to contribute to our vision for revolutionizing the mining industry in order to make cryptomining accessible to everybody, while simultaneously working to reduce the harmful environmental impact created by typical cryptomining services.

image loading...

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
☀️ SOLAR-POWERED MINING PLATFORM ☀️
▬▬ www.electrominer.io ▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 08:59:29 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 01:36:21 AM by Z_human

ELECTROMINER BOUNTY CAMPAIGN THREAD LINK:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4710458.0

LOCAL THREADS:

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
philELM

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:40:48 PM

RESERVED
frankieShtain

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:18:02 AM

Something blew up my mind!

This looks pretty interesting》
ProLumuc23

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:33:04 AM

Inside Cloud Mining Electrominer, users can rent Hashing Power for various algorithms, track the status of the mining process, and get support from the Electrominer team.
Interestingly, what about the operational costs?
Yan123

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:42:29 AM

May i know does this project allowed participants from China to invest on it?
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:36:11 PM

Quite an interesting project. Mines supplied with inexhaustible solar energy in sunny California - this is a very productive decision. Question. How are things with the security situation? How is cooling done in such a hot place?
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 12:48:13 AM

Hi, thanks for the question. Project is the US based company, will follow appropriate procedures provided by law. We don't restrict anyone who passed KYC and AML checks.

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:03:45 AM

Hi, thanks for the question. Project is the US based company, will follow appropriate procedures provided by law. We don't restrict anyone who passed KYC and AML checks.

I agree with you, in the absence of state restrictions for investment it will be bigger and wider. which is essential to meet the specified KYC and AML requirements.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
orange_bit
Copper Member

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:58:00 AM

Inside Cloud Mining Electrominer, users can rent Hashing Power for various algorithms, track the status of the mining process, and get support from the Electrominer team.
Interestingly, what about the operational costs?

Hi there,
You can find them on the Website under Funds Usage section -> financial analysis
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:05:13 AM

I agree with you, in the absence of state restrictions for investment it will be bigger and wider. which is essential to meet the specified KYC and AML requirements.

No state limitations for this investment will be great in attracting investors, I like the concept of this project and how to invest in this project?

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:53:53 AM

No state limitations for this investment will be great in attracting investors, I like the concept of this project and how to invest in this project?

Hey, thank you for your interest, the Pre-Sale starts August, 15. Sign up for the newsletter to stay updated.

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:00:45 PM

I like this project. I think that he will be one of the most successful. A free source of electricity is definitely a plus. More recently, there was an addition to Fallout called California. Joke.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:41:53 AM

Quite an interesting project. Mines supplied with inexhaustible solar energy in sunny California - this is a very productive decision. Question. How are things with the security situation? How is cooling done in such a hot place?

Mobile Datacenter Units are typically equipped with an exclusively designed air cooling system to solve the problem of overheating. Which created by separate temperature zones, hot air exhausts directly to outside, instead of trying to cool hot air after asics.
To stay protected from unauthorized physical access, the datacenters will be equipped with a digital, multi-level access control which will only grant access to authorized engineers. All those different zones has different accesses. Separate doors to AC room, another one to Control room. Mining room separated with another access control.
Thank you for good questions.

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 09:59:38 AM

I like this project. I think that he will be one of the most successful. A free source of electricity is definitely a plus. More recently, there was an addition to Fallout called California. Joke.

We are passionate about it as well, thank you

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:07:55 AM

projects that should be successful in the future, because of the many benefits and benefits of this project, let us equally support this project to succeed.

Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:19:14 AM

projects that should be successful in the future, because of the many benefits and benefits of this project, let us equally support this project to succeed.

Thanks a lot, for warm words and support

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
dundikot

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:17:48 PM

Electrominer be a long term project with the concept of mining-based solar power, of course this is very environmentally friendly and energy efficient in mining requires energy and be very large
jayakati

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:18:21 AM

This is an incredible project. a project that is eligible to obtain a lot of support, because the project has a very good goal to be developed.
iqbalnr

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:36:36 AM

this is very good, strategic placement to generate a lot of energy, with the breadth of the land and the amount of mining capacity that I hope now will continue to add again to be bigger
but can i know which cooler to be in the room?
ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:11:00 AM

present a new project and has a remarkable concept and all of them kia support for human survival in dunia.project is carrying the concept of using alternative energy to answer about the waste of electrical energy. hopefully many investors who will join in this project, good luck and smoothly what has been programmed by his team. smooth, free of obstacles and can reach the desired target.
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:57:24 AM

the problem of electricity until now becomes a problem in bitcoin mining which consumes much consumption of electricity and the existence of this project then the problem will be resolved and I will support this project

mani mani

Activity: 280

Orient

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:54:06 AM

hopefully with this project can minimize the waste of electric energy all over the world, I will support the project as good as this, my friends success hope all the plan can run smoothly.
philELM

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:09:53 AM

Thank you guys so much for the positive feedback! We agree, one of the biggest obstacles mining enthusiasts face today is the inordinate amount of computing resources and consumption of electricity required to mine profitably.

We hope that along with the fact we are using renewable energy, our mission of making mining accessible to everybody will be appealing to new and seasoned miners who share our vision of leveling the playing field in the mining industry.

Thanks again!
orange_bit
Copper Member

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:23:06 AM

this is very good, strategic placement to generate a lot of energy, with the breadth of the land and the amount of mining capacity that I hope now will continue to add again to be bigger
but can i know which cooler to be in the room?

Hey, thanks for your feedback and for great question. You can find the answer in the white paper.
In short, the air cooling system is designed to push the hot air outside, instead of chilling it within a small container. As shown on the render, two exhaust fans on both sides and AC units inside.
Findicoico

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:59:06 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/electrominer   Findico.io - ICO rating, listing, and calendar with details on top ICOs from various industries. Learn more about ICO funding, whitepaper, dates, teams, and roadmaps.Findico mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success.
MandraGade

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:25:11 AM

Electrominer is a standalone Mining Platform supported with its own solar power station. on this platform, users can rent hashing power for mining various crypto coins.
philELM

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:38:27 AM

Electrominer is a standalone Mining Platform supported with its own solar power station. on this platform, users can rent hashing power for mining various crypto coins.

That's right, you use Electrominer Tokens to purchase membership subscription to access the platform, while contracts are payable using BTC. Of course our contracts are cheaper considering we are using our own renewable energy sources to power our mining datacenters; even more appealing, you are able to switch between coins at any moment and aren't locked into a lengthy contract. You can set a mining task for an hour, a day, a week, whatever you choose!  This is all done using our web platform accessible via computer or smartphone.

Thank you for your interest, we really hope to shake up the mining industry and are glad to have you with us!
jayakati

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:11:53 AM

very innovative concept offered in this project, let us support this project, because this is a very nice project to be developed.
evitasari

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:15:23 AM

there will be many who are interested in joining this project, because investors are confident that this project with an interesting concept and a reliable team will certainly be easier to convince investors to join, many who want this project to be a successful team will certainly work well for the project this is passion and success for this project
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 03:43:09 AM

very innovative concept offered in this project, let us support this project, because this is a very nice project to be developed.

Thank you dears, we are almost 8 days away from pre-sale

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
John-Doe

Activity: 350
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 05:28:48 AM

Great project, looking forward for ICO start!

Russian translations. 60+ Projects, 140+ translated documents.
tamsyho1

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:08:10 PM

What are particular countries are not allowed to participate in you token sale? Do you have any restrictions in participating the token sale?
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:43:09 AM

Great project, looking forward for ICO start!

Thank you! The Pre-Sale is already in 4 days!

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:55:57 AM

I have just read this thread for this ICO but I want to know if investors buy this token what will they get advantages once renting your mining powers ?

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:55:07 PM

I have just read this thread for this ICO but I want to know if investors buy this token what will they get advantages once renting your mining powers ?

Hi! Thank you for your interest in Electrominer. So, for investors ELM Tokens are:

1. Liquid asset. You will be able to resell ELM Tokens on exchanges for a different price
2. Constant source of mining profit. ELM Tokens represent hashing power which never gets outdated. The user get rewards from mining. Besides, with a constantly expanding mining infrastructure, hashing power of each user will grow as well. (Because the amount of ELM Tokens will always stay the same).

Best regards,
Electrominer Team

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:05:18 PM

I see that your project will be on California, and can you share where will it be located?
since many cloud mining at the end just a scam cloud mining
philELM

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:25:55 PM

I see that your project will be on California, and can you share where will it be located?
since many cloud mining at the end just a scam cloud mining

Hi! We are aiming to locate our solar power generating facilities in the Salton Sea area in Imperial County, Southern California.

What makes Electrominer different is not only the use of cheaper, renewable energy for great mining profit, but also the fact that the more Electrominer Tokens you hold will translate into greater share of mining capacity.  Mining hash power will be distributed among our users based on current system load and our users ELM token holdings -- so if the system is operating below full load and has excess mining capacity, the more ELM you hold, the more excess capacity you will share in based on the floating multiplier and token holdings at the time.   

The White Paper goes into it in greater detail, and the Three Pager is available for a shorter explanation.

Thanks for your interest in Electrominer!
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:50:17 AM

Meet Electrominer Advisors!
https://twitter.com/electrominerITO/status/1027997741887053824

lunar blazz

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:11:18 PM

this is one project that will benefit many parties, hopefully it can grow rapidly and can attract many investors and bounty hanter, ganbate bro, i will support you.

ERossin

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:56:59 PM

Hi! Thank you for your interest in Electrominer. So, for investors ELM Tokens are:

1. Liquid asset. You will be able to resell ELM Tokens on exchanges for a different price
2. Constant source of mining profit. ELM Tokens represent hashing power which never gets outdated. The user get rewards from mining. Besides, with a constantly expanding mining infrastructure, hashing power of each user will grow as well. (Because the amount of ELM Tokens will always stay the same).

Best regards,
Electrominer Team

wow , it's cool and I'm sure I will join this project as an ELM investor and when is it available for ICO sales? you say that ELM Tokens represent hashing power which never gets outdated so If I can redeem my hashing power after a period of investment as like as bitmantech has done?

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
tamsyho2

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:07:30 PM

the problem of electricity until now becomes a problem in bitcoin mining which consumes much consumption of electricity and the existence of this project then the problem will be resolved and I will support this project
ablay21

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:07:01 PM

It is almost soon, great project, hope by solving all this mining problems, you can bring into a new era of mining industry. What is the needed electricity (KW) to cover the whole mining facility per day? On your roadmap you said 7.5mw mining and solar energy, is it enough to cover at nighttime?
philELM

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:59:50 PM

Best regards,
Electrominer Team

wow , it's cool and I'm sure I will join this project as an ELM investor and when is it available for ICO sales? you say that ELM Tokens represent hashing power which never gets outdated so If I can redeem my hashing power after a period of investment as like as bitmantech has done?

Hi! The Electrominer Token Pre-Sale begins in a few days on August 15th! Please check out our website @ www.electrominer.io and stay tuned for token sale and project updates as they come!
philELM

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:31:53 AM

Electrominer's Token Pre-Sale is Now Live! Buy now to receive 30% bonus tokens during the Pre-Sale stage for the next month!

Thanks to everybody who has been following and supporting us from the ground floor!

Tokens Available @ www.electrominer.io
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:23:42 AM

a project that is very interesting, and worth it to gain much support. Hopefully the project always runs smoothly and the sale of its great success.
dinowage

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:06:30 AM

a project that is very interesting, and worth it to gain much support. Hopefully the project always runs smoothly and the sale of its great success.
if this project can be successful in the future it will definitely have a lot of benefits and benefits to be given, I am sure the team will certainly be excited to develop this project until a big success later. Let's join this big project.
Erbetpio

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:39:29 AM

if this project can be successful in the future it will definitely have a lot of benefits and benefits to be given, I am sure the team will certainly be excited to develop this project until a big success later. Let's join this big project.
of course. all teams will surely always be eager in developing this project. because they also expect his project managed this could be a huge success and can give you incredible results.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:54:54 AM

I believe this project will be successful. because if I see not only has a lot of support but this project also administered by a reliable team. Hopefully the project always runs smoothly.
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 03:12:59 AM

I believe this project will be successful. because if I see not only has a lot of support but this project also administered by a reliable team. Hopefully the project always runs smoothly.

Thank you

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
Atect90

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:55:12 AM

This is an incredible project. a project that is eligible to obtain a lot of support, because the project has a very good goal to be developed.
Yeah it is a good project which can make good profit, it has no more problems but it is only the way to be a member of well developed community, I think this project will grow and will turn to bigger one; it is modern ideology and a path to have easy mining so good luck to all the management.
stonman

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:56:37 AM

this is nice and well developed project we are here to see some amazing features which will change our life for sure, since long people has been suffering for mining because it needs a lot of volts electricity and a lot of power, so this project is for all those people who were found of mining but were not able to afford so they should be happy now.
tengal

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:02:04 AM

This project is based and made really interesting so it will be successful, I have never seen such cheap electricity mining solar system project so this project is going to be very beneficial, a lot of people will be become a part of it because they will get fast and cheap mining with huge profit.
compex

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:21:05 AM

All my friends are suggesting me to be with it as they have experience and are happy with it; my friends are being with this project, some of them are now being well financially so I am also really urge to have it in my life and get best output from it.
TakaDO

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:21:36 AM

Great idea, fine properties more and more profit with time, the more people will get engaged the more it will get higher values and profit, so don’t think too much if anyone has money should invest in this project,  working with them will get you earn huge profit and good bonus at the end of the year.
muto@

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:22:17 AM

This project is a symbol of inspiration for us and I think we should invest as more people are now trusting it and they are surely agree to see the beneficial face of this project, so be with it get good and be wise investor for short term high profit,
ninteen

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:22:47 AM

We can see this project is not too old but still it has a lot of acceptance and a lot of support buy people. I am sure it will spread all over the world, it has no alternative infect no other project has more potenical than this so investing money gains bundle of profit just be patient and invest your money in this solar mining project.
yanshan

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:37:37 AM

This project has solved the problem of electricity so that people are dreaming for better future only because of this project, since long people has been paying huge amount of money for mining but now no more money lose but only profit so thank this project and invest.
cupco

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:01:01 AM

No doubt this is a high standard mining, so let us support this project because this is really an amazing project which is developing not with months but with days, trust is required from us to have better profit than any other investment,  almost every well developed counter wants to have solar mining project to be  a part of it.
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:29:37 PM

This is nice and good project which has high scope in market, now everyone is talking about this solar mining system,  it has good opportunities for all of us to use mining as without electricity expense and it will grow our mining as we never ever seen.
Cliparts

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:33:52 PM

I was thinking of it long ago and see now my dream has come true through this wonderful project, I was not able to mine only because of high electricity consumption but thanks to all of you who made this project for us now we can afford mining without any problem.
Cameo

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:36:22 PM

It is wide project and people from all over the world can invest into it, many people are from out countries because everyone got equal chance to be part of this project, I have a lot of friends who are investing good amount of money to this nice project to have good profit.
Onyx0

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:38:46 PM

Quite interesting project all features are well settled and well designed, I am sure this project will bring new changes in mining and I am sure it will get success because all over the world people are appreciating it and wants to get into it, because the entire project is just awesome.
Sparkl

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:45:09 PM

This is new invention before that no one ever thought about it, seeing this solar power mining I am sure it is going to develop our level of life, now almost everyone is able to do mining and get benefit because it will save a lot of expenses, so really happy to see so cheap and adorable mining system.
Canvis

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:48:11 PM

I am sure solar mining system will become high quality of mining for all of us, now we are at initial stage where we should invest and get fast cheap and good mining profit, old age has gone now new time has begun no more electricity problem for miners, just use this system you will feel so light.
Tenshe

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:55:40 PM

Investing in this project will never disappoint you, here you will find easy way of getting profit in mining, casually people avoid mining only because of electricity issues but now they got the solution now everyone will be happy to mine and get profit as it is just like a dream come true.
Osheen

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:58:04 PM

There are millions of people daily mine with this system but still it has more potential to rise to get wide for all of us, in this age I think everyone should know about, we all are educated community we know the worth of mining and if we will get it on cheap electricity expenses so it is just more than a life changer.
Candyeye

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:01:53 PM

I never get sad about my investment here because when I read about it I get to know how good and how safe this project it, I will never get sad for using it, we are new generation and we should use all those new inventions new project to see a better life for us I am grateful to the team of solar mining project.
jan cok

Activity: 281

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:52:00 PM

I think this solar mining project is very good, besides the sun will never run out, solar mining is also efficient, very effective and easy, I hope this will be a big and profitable project for many parties, good luck.

Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 05:51:07 AM

I think this solar mining project is very good, besides the sun will never run out, solar mining is also efficient, very effective and easy, I hope this will be a big and profitable project for many parties, good luck.

Thank you, by the way, our ICO is LIVE, please join us

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:47:25 AM

The Greek translations are available here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O-K8AhfRq05fl0xdTbP7P5NaWLjvWGhp/view?usp=sharing (WP)

and here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F6zEZxdq_FV8LzGTRGCmO_TK_DgGunMb/view?usp=sharing (3 pager)

eth addy is 0x6Ae594491a72021881e2c2e5A3D95BB5B8701BAD for reference

Thanks
muto@

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:58:00 AM

I personally like this project and I think it will be get succeed soon it will be one of most successful projects, this is really a good thin and plus point of this project that it is cost free electricity mining resource, so am happy to see this project.
TakaDO

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:58:55 AM

This project is like passion, it is new technology resource, people are exciting to mine without any cost of electricity bills, there are more than 1000000 of benefits of this project but it is up to us that how much we invest and save our money from being wasted.
Trapsten

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:03:21 AM

This project has a lot of benefits I am ready to take part in growth of project because it will be silent help to all my people of society and for new miners it is best option as it has more profit than lose, we cannot count benefits of this project, try to be the one who will contribute to make it successfully higher.
Hashes

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:06:51 AM

No one can put a doubt on this project to be successful because now almost 90% of population are supporting it and investing in to it but still it needs our support and our investment to spread all over the world and get succeed.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:20:34 AM

No one can put a doubt on this project to be successful because now almost 90% of population are supporting it and investing in to it but still it needs our support and our investment to spread all over the world and get succeed.
it sounds very cool and promising. today, the problems of energy use are very relevant. there are many projects where the use of solar panels is planned. also, the idea of cloud mining I think will find its fans.
ERossin

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:52:55 PM

I really watch this project carefully and check it for a while so I can confirm that This is a good and safe project to invest it for long time.
This project looks like as a mining system where all investors can join the mining system and control your miners with many different algorithms through a special platform as your miners at home. It's different from genesis mining or hashflare and your tokens are considered to be hashing powers with a very low mining fees because they have private electric sources using solar energy built by the electrominer. Moreover, ELM tokens will bring you more profit if this ELM value is rising up .

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
chamdiana

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:41:23 PM

This project is just incredible, after looking at the increasing growth of this project I am sure this project is going to consume a lot of investors soon and everyone is so daring to put all saving and money they got in their pocket, so I am happy to see my money being safe as well as increasing through this project.
muto@

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:43:24 PM

This is very good, this is great and high state to generate good amount of power and money, it will cost nothing but only the soil and the power of sun raises so no worries you will not have to pay too much, just have patience and trust this project, I have my investment with them and trust me I am not regret of my decision.
cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:35:52 AM

For all Chinese reading members, please take a look below for the Chinese ANN thread for Electrominer, feels free to ask any questions, thanks

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4922805
ERossin

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:55:43 PM

For all Chinese reading members, please take a look below for the Chinese ANN thread for Electrominer, feels free to ask any questions, thanks

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4922805

yes, it's right . It needs to expand to many countries to get more financial powers to build the project stronger and larger and China is a big country and densely populated to collect more investors to take part in.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
stonman

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:57:20 AM

This project is really good as it will give us profit and cheap mining, now it is modern age where people needs this kind of developing project to come and make our life easier, thankfully saying this project is only way to light up our way as a miner.
tengal

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:59:45 AM

Renting this mining power will give a lot of benefits as this way all of us will be able to mine faster, it will not charge high electricity and will give us double profit only for using it and investing into it, project has a lot of benefit which needs to use by our support and investment, it is only way to get profit and this project will surely grow all over the world.
chamdiana

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:02:07 AM

Surely this is wonderful and strategic way of making money and getting free electricity mining, this setup is for those who were complaining about high electricity charges during mining so this project will continue to be bigger and grow faster.
Atect90

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:02:31 AM

Using this project almost all miners will achieve their goal to be a good miner and investor, as only wise and well mindset people will understand the logic and will invest for better profit than lose, I am sure soon we are going to see this project at the top of all other mining project as no project has every work that smarter and harder.
Cubby

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:02:49 AM

This project has long power for all free miners and good users of this project, to invest here no one should put even a single doubt, it has bounce for one year continue investor and stick to this power of mining, I think we should never leave this project as it has plenty of profit and saving of money in form of solar electricity.
Moosee

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:03:01 AM

most of miner face lost in mining because the cost of electricity i think this project will bring revolution in mining. mining  with solar system in the best beneficial process for miners and every miner will get highest profit in future.
Trapsten

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:03:23 AM

New age new inventions, we just need to follow and accept the power of this project, it is nice while using and easy while investing, due to good look and nice logo many people are attracting towards it, features are really awesome to be appreciated so I really appreciate those who made it for all us, wana be a regular investor and supporter of this wonderful project.
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 03:38:45 AM

Hello!
We analyzed your project and your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/electrominer-23711 🔥 . Congratulations!

Thank you, we really appreciate it

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
naderba666

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:01:30 AM

Quite promising and easy applicable ICO. The team came up with some real project, so we just have to wait and see how it goes. In general, the idea is cool
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:09:15 AM

Electrominer Is Taking a New Approach in Cryptocurrency Mining
This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the press release.
https://www.ccn.com/electrominer-is-taking-a-new-approach-in-cryptocurrency-mining/
ERossin

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:31:24 PM

This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the press release.
https://www.ccn.com/electrominer-is-taking-a-new-approach-in-cryptocurrency-mining/

it's interesting to see this title on this CCN website because this is a famous channel for crypto-currency and I'm sure everyone will know more about this project .

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
cryptodrunk

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:04:06 AM

With a 7.5 MW power generation plant you can not have a 7.5 MW container mining farm if you intend to sell the surplus energy. You should oversize the photovoltaic plant to be able to sell some energy to cover night expenses and days with less sun. For the rest an excellent project. Cheers.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:49:47 AM

a large project and have a very good prospect. I hope big project always runs smoothly until success could be achieved.
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 04:58:24 AM

With a 7.5 MW power generation plant you can not have a 7.5 MW container mining farm if you intend to sell the surplus energy. You should oversize the photovoltaic plant to be able to sell some energy to cover night expenses and days with less sun. For the rest an excellent project. Cheers.

Hi, thank you for comment. You are right, we have been calculated everything, that is why we need 120 acres for solar station to cover only 7.5MW mining facility. We'll need to produce 4 times more than actual capacity. Which means 30 MW of solar energy production have work to backup everything. In terms, when each 1MW solar needs 2acres, it is only 60 acres. But we need to consider Electricity company commissions and facility growth. But to invest in 30MW solar facility from the beginning means way bigger budget for ICO. Adding another 45 million to invest in solar energy. So, logic is to secure enough land from the beginning, but initially build only for daytime. Nighttime still buying from the grid. Overall it allow us to decrease 25% of direct costs as electricity. It is also explained in white paper and all financial development details. Hope it was helpful to understand the project. Thank you     

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 05:00:25 AM

a large project and have a very good prospect. I hope big project always runs smoothly until success could be achieved.

When it comes to blockchain, no smoothness at all. Only challenges  Smiley

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:00:44 AM

Renewable energy sources are the future of the energy industry, because they do not have an adverse impact on the environment. Solar mining and mining using other renewable energy will be the future of mining, because besides green energy it also suppresses electricity costs where electricity prices are lower, so the ROI time is shorter.
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 05:06:39 AM

it's interesting to see this title on this CCN website because this is a famous channel for crypto-currency and I'm sure everyone will know more about this project .

New economy can't afford old technologies, especially when it comes to energy generation. New economy can't afford dependency on others. At least it can't hurt the planet and society 

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 05:11:29 AM

Renewable energy sources are the future of the energy industry, because they do not have an adverse impact on the environment. Solar mining and mining using other renewable energy will be the future of mining, because besides green energy it also suppresses electricity costs where electricity prices are lower, so the ROI time is shorter.

Right, thank you. And solar energy is what we can use right now, comparing to geothermal and others. Solar panels can be installed partially. But there is a big potential for all sustainable energy resources. Will be great if we can send mobile blockchain datacenters to space someday  Smiley   

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 07:49:48 AM

Using this project almost all miners will achieve their goal to be a good miner and investor, as only wise and well mindset people will understand the logic and will invest for better profit than lose, I am sure soon we are going to see this project at the top of all other mining project as no project has every work that smarter and harder.

Thank you, we are all will be there together, it is the only beginning of future. If mining should increase energy consumption of the planet, which is a fact, just matter of time, there is no way to build another old technology sources.    

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 09:57:34 AM

Absolutely, and everyone has to have a chance to get some part of it

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 09:59:13 AM

I was thinking of it long ago and see now my dream has come true through this wonderful project, I was not able to mine only because of high electricity consumption but thanks to all of you who made this project for us now we can afford mining without any problem.

Yes, please join us guys. We are going to build crypto gigafactories

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
barabss

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:21:43 PM

how cheap will your unit of solar energy cost compared to others?
Atect90

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:28:09 AM

60 ASIC miners and over 200 GPUs it will be the best mining form ever when project team run it on solar system they will mine more than 10 bitcoin for free of cost.
Moosee

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:31:38 AM

60 ASIC miners and over 200 GPUs it will be the best mining form ever when project team run it on solar system they will mine more than 10 bitcoin for free of cost.
but i think it is not free of cost they spend their alot of money to built a hugh mining form. if you talk about cost of electricity then i agree with you it is free of cost energy because of solatsystem.
stonman

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:34:27 AM

on electrominer website we are able to rent hashing power it's amazing it will solved our problem. 
TakaDO

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:38:35 AM

on electrominer website we are able to rent hashing power it's amazing it will solved our problem. 
yes it will be amazing and also we can mine different coins with user different algorithm. in top mining website clymore we only mine ETH, ETC, ZCL, but here we ca mine any coin in any time.
muto@

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:41:59 AM

yes it will be amazing and also we can mine different coins with user different algorithm. in top mining website clymore we only mine ETH, ETC, ZCL, but here we ca mine any coin in any time.
we can call it innovation the duration every thing are going changed and every one want easier in their life and create good things than previous according to uses.
Trapsten

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:55:42 AM

electrominer choose the best country California and best area for mining form it is Hugh and sunny  area no one will create disturbance with this form they can easily spread their solar system in hugh area and can easily mine any coin with solar energy.
Professor_Crypto

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:05:46 PM

Hello,

I am a YouTuber with over (50k subscribers). My team and I specialize in making professional review videos for new ICOs and business platforms. If you interested in posting your video on my channel, Please PM me. Thank you

You can reach us on Telegram: @professcrcryptoico

Youtube channel: Professor Crypto
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:08:08 PM

We've been planning to start with solar energy to cover daytime hours. Which is 25% cheaper than regular mining.

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
ERossin

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:03:08 PM

We've been planning to start with solar energy to cover daytime hours. Which is 25% cheaper than regular mining.

I like this mining way of this Electrominer using free solar energy for their project with almost zero fees . it's an outstanding advantage more than any projects in mining field. This is a high profit which Electrominer will bring to all investors joined it. Don't miss this chance , guys.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
cryptodrunk

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:30:11 PM

Hi, thank you for comment. You are right, we have been calculated everything, that is why we need 120 acres for solar station to cover only 7.5MW mining facility. We'll need to produce 4 times more than actual capacity. Which means 30 MW of solar energy production have work to backup everything. In terms, when each 1MW solar needs 2acres, it is only 60 acres. But we need to consider Electricity company commissions and facility growth. But to invest in 30MW solar facility from the beginning means way bigger budget for ICO. Adding another 45 million to invest in solar energy. So, logic is to secure enough land from the beginning, but initially build only for daytime. Nighttime still buying from the grid. Overall it allow us to decrease 25% of direct costs as electricity. It is also explained in white paper and all financial development details. Hope it was helpful to understand the project. Thank you     

Thank you very much for your prompt response, there were many things about the project that I did not understand, thank you for clarifying those points about your project. Good luck with your ICO. Regards.
Z_human (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:04:21 AM

Each country has different situation. We are cheaper than most of them, please check out on second page of updated business plan https://electrominer.io/docs/business_plan.pdf

⚡️  Electrominer  ⚡️
swamik

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:41:23 AM

Congratulations!!
I am pleased to inform that Electrominer platform has been shortlisted and added to our listing:

In case of any changes, feel free to revert back with the proposed changes to be made to hello@allcoinposts.com

Best Regards,

https://www.allcoinposts.com/icodetails?q=Electrominer
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:41:35 PM

Today I heard about this project from one of my friends. He said that it will have a brighter future in the coming months so we have to invest in it. I spend some time to study about this project and found it as a most amazing project for myself.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:50:07 PM

Today I heard about this project from one of my friends. He said that it will have a brighter future in the coming months so we have to invest in it. I spend some time to study about this project and found it as a most amazing project for myself.
This project is really an amazing project. They have a best and solid business going to start. I have invested in some ICOs like this in the past and I have earned a very high profit. It shows that this type of ICO has a high demand in the future.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:00:56 PM

This project is really an amazing project. They have a best and solid business going to start. I have invested in some ICOs like this in the past and I have earned a very high profit. It shows that this type of ICO has a high demand in the future.
yes this type of coins get a high demand as  when the market is okay then the mining community earn a biggest income and that is the reason people happily come to invest in any project which is made for the mining.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:40:06 PM

yes this type of coins get a high demand as  when the market is okay then the mining community earn a biggest income and that is the reason people happily come to invest in any project which is made for the mining.
Till the end of ICO the mining will have a more golden age and will give a much higher and boosted income so we can say that the price of this coin will rise much higher. I am investing in this project for that. I also invited many friends of me to this project. They are very satisfied with this project.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:41:40 PM

Till the end of ICO the mining will have a more golden age and will give a much higher and boosted income so we can say that the price of this coin will rise much higher. I am investing in this project for that. I also invited many friends of me to this project. They are very satisfied with this project.
Anyone can easily be satisfied with this project because all of the aspects of this project aim for a great success. The team members are more experienced and are more energetic for their project. They know how to run the project and they know how to give a great profit to the investors.
netinvest

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 09:35:44 AM

Hello! How can I sign up to electrominer.io website?
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:54:22 PM

At the upper right corner of the website you will see a yellow link names as  LOG IN / SIGN UP , Click on the sign up link and you will be redirected to a page where you can easily sign up to the website.
Jastetad

Activity: 214

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:12:59 PM

At the upper right corner of the website you will see a yellow link names as  LOG IN / SIGN UP , Click on the sign up link and you will be redirected to a page where you can easily sign up to the website.
here is the link on where you can sign up for your investment in the website https://electrominerkyc.ost.com/sign-up .

30% sale is now live so not waste your time and invest in this project as soon as possible.
cupco

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:03:08 PM

I am excited to be here. Just went through the whitepaper for the full scoop and whoa, i became even more excited to be a supporter of this incredible project.
Atect90

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:48:43 PM

Well in old age miner has been suffering a lot to pay high electricity bills for mining as almost 50% of their profit was been spend on paying for bills, which was badly effecting their profit margin, since the arrival of solar power mining it has been increased almost 40% of higher than previous profit, which is remarkable change in profit positively due only because of this project.
chamdiana

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:49:54 PM

it's amazing It has high mining capacity, a number of online token buyers can use it, it is almost equal to the garneted mining high capacity, besides this electrometer miner surely use to increase floating multiplier  to supplement the each user guaranteed capacity so really a great project.
compex

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:50:30 PM

Over the last 6 years energy and mines has built a reputation amongst the mining and renewable sectors as the first point of contacts for connection and information and renewable, this project has strong links with senior mining leaders.
Cubby

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:52:35 PM

Are you considering solar solution for your business?? We really believe electrometer energy as renewable is the way to sustainable energy future, as solar generates a dependable and clean energy supply. Every hour sun use to produce beams enough energy to satisfy the miners to have enough electricity for mining on low price.
cupco

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:53:21 PM

Project has financing option it help users to meet the financial needs, it will assist you get all the power needs for mining to get better finance need and to get associated advantage of solar power mining.
Vintaages

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:54:38 PM

For me it is advancing, really an affordable, reliable and very low carbon power for mining which has various benefits.
tengal

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:55:22 PM

Token shares are really good feature which helps you know about the mining capacity, actually all those tokens, use to show available mining capacity in solar mining platform.
stonman

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:02:41 PM

you can go here to link https://electrominer.io/ and in the upper right side you will find the signup click on signup and join electrominer community   presale is live with 30% bonus. i really proud to support electrominer.
TakaDO

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:04:38 PM

Well mate it For purchasing and selling or token we need to follow ITO participation, it is very simple you don’t need to have any ITO account for must, but verification to receiver electrometers token matters a lot, those who don’t have an account should sign in on Electrominer, future information can be taken from white paper.
Trapsten

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:08:42 PM

Wow this is really nice site, they have got multiple option to purchase tokens, it will give better profit indeed, I am surely gonna invest.
muto@

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:12:01 AM

Right, thank you. And solar energy is what we can use right now, comparing to geothermal and others. Solar panels can be installed partially. But there is a big potential for all sustainable energy resources. Will be great if we can send mobile blockchain datacenters to space someday  Smiley   
We really believe the abilities of sustainable mining as virtual currency and the blockchain invention and progress will continue to change the way we use global resources and it will be a great thing for future of blockchain technology as well for all miners.
yanshan

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:12:51 AM

It is open for all the best thing about it is all amazing features with reliable use and better investment resources along with huge profit.
Hashes

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:13:38 AM

According to mining the electricity consumption amount and the price it is almost 40% cheaper than other resources, so we can say 40% we are going to get as profit and as saving, really amazing,.
TakaDO

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:14:35 AM

On electrometer we can have zero power cost strategy which is best mining facility throughout the history of mining.
muto@

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:59:23 PM

Wow it will be good because we need further developments most users use to mine in day so it will be nice thinking according to have day mining.
stonman

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:00:31 PM

ICO projects has been use since long a lot of people are now enjoying great profit, so all of us need to invest in electrometer as I have never seen any such amazing project for mining, as mining use costs a lot of money but in electrometer you got cheap mining opportunity, with higher profit in indeed.
Cubby

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:01:16 PM

Anyone can easily be satisfied with this project because all of the aspects of this project aim for a great success. The team members are more experienced and are more energetic for their project. They know how to run the project and they know how to give a great profit to the investors.
Exactly this project is gona be great success for all investors as it has the most reliable features which for cheap electricity mining and highly accessible power supply 24/7, so really amazing idea it is.
yanshan

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:02:05 PM

This project has solved global issues for mining, as we know mining needs high electricity which is now no more an issue only because electrometer can give better process for mining now, no matter how much power is being consume by mining, electricity is being increase along with consumption, this project is highly appreciated all over the world for nice way of mining.
remedcu

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

Learner for Life!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:12:04 PM

Project Name: Electrominer

Link: electrominer.io

Rating:
Team: 3
Vision: 2
Product: 1

Detailed Analysis: https://medium.com/texploxe/ico-analysis-electrominer-6b1be90ea5f0

—————————————————————————————

Those who like this thread, please do clap in the Medium Post, Share this message with others and if possible join my channel https://t.me/Texploxe for more similar threads.
Atect90

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:03:48 AM

Even now a lot of miners are using money to purchase the equipments but buyer used to face many hurdles including delayed shipping and low accessibility but with electrometer miners can buy efficiently with renewable energy which can increase the profitability as system of this project runs very smoothly.
cupco

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:25:01 AM

Solar power mining was recently has been found eliminating the myriad of technical issues the miners use to face,, it also use to provide long term solution for low cost energy for crypto mining, really nice.
TakaDO

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:25:51 AM

It has good term as entire team is working to expand the mining resources with time even more, so it will increase proportionally to our hashing power with low price.
Vintaages

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:26:33 AM

I appreciate as this project of Electromining will try to make more renewable energy platforms this wise act is gonna increase facilities for even now investors, it will help us use the other generated energy to maintain our sustainability of mining so this project is really worth investing according to me.
chamdiana

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:27:17 AM

Now for all mobile users it is more than good news as this project has mobile datacenter which will be equipped with air cooling system to save your phone from overheating and blasting for overcharging heat production.
muto@

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:33:39 AM

This project has multi coin mining option which sounds nice to me, how to go through this feature?Huh
yanshan

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:53:38 AM

This project has multi coin mining option which sounds nice to me, how to go through this feature?Huh
Yeah of course! this is amazing  here in this project not only bitcoin but several coin are able to mine with using various algorithms.  it needs only simply to be a member of electrometer, deposited your money for rent the hashing power and choose the coin you wanna mine, it is as reliable as you want it to be.
Atect90

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:13:08 AM

Time to be happy! Project needs proper member status as they are announcing bonus to all those investors who are investing worth appreciating amount to make this project highly successful.
Goldstars

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:17:22 AM

Electrometer is gona be highly successful as it has several benefits for all miner, great ideas and appreciably managed project.
Tegu

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:19:47 AM

We really believe the abilities of sustainable mining as virtual currency and the blockchain invention and progress will continue to change the way we use global resources and it will be a great thing for future of blockchain technology as well for all miners.

Exactly this project has a lot of benefits which we should appreciate and try to invest for our good profit so it will be our future saved after investing here.
Printable

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:22:02 AM

It is open for all the best thing about it is all amazing features with reliable use and better investment resources along with huge profit.
This project this based on strong thinking which has huge feature that no other project ever had, it used blockchain with new ideas to make mining simple for us, as well as now new people who has been avoiding are now attracting towards mining,, only because of electrometer.
cupco

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:23:09 AM

According to mining the electricity consumption amount and the price it is almost 40% cheaper than other resources, so we can say 40% we are going to get as profit and as saving, really amazing,.
I really appreciate how fast this project has achieved height of success; having almost 40% profit for very first mining is really not bad.
stonman

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:23:44 AM

On electrometer we can have zero power cost strategy which is best mining facility throughout the history of mining.
Yeah it makes the project different from other ICO projecting, zero cost power strategy convinced a lot of people to invest in solar power mining, I am hoping for the best as team of electrometer is working really hard.
tengal

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:24:20 AM

Until now this problem was so common but it never had any solution but now we have, an alternative way of mining than using a lot of electricity, mining has been consuming plenty of charges for electricity but now we can enjoy cheap mining only with help of solar power mining.

Trust me people are really grateful to this Solar Power Mining platform, they has been suffering a lot of issues so now they are reacting as a new life has given to them being an electrominer.
Vintaages

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:26:49 AM

Yeah in ELECTRO MINING some funds will save the development of web platform that will provide the members as easy and fast access to their hashing power.
yanshan

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:28:18 AM

electrominer choose the best country California and best area for mining form it is Hugh and sunny  area no one will create disturbance with this form they can easily spread their solar system in hugh area and can easily mine any coin with solar energy.
Those areas having more sunny weather are gona be happy for it because electro mining use to make hourly solar power for mining, but the best is any area could be suitable for it, as it needs very low light to generate high electricity for low fees and investments so it being use all over the world now.
TakaDO

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:28:41 AM

It is good to have daytime mining but there is beneficial than this as solar power mining project saves the other green light power which can be use in other night of eve hours mining, so we can mine 24/7.
Zoor

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:50:18 AM

I have heard this project is making high progress, so it attracted me to know about it ; all features I got to know about, from white paper are amazing.
arifdadang34

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:15:56 AM

I have heard this project is making high progress, so it attracted me to know about it ; all features I got to know about, from white paper are amazing.
Who do you hear from? we cannot see the progress of this project because it is still in the private sale stage.
ERossin

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:41:09 PM

Who do you hear from? we cannot see the progress of this project because it is still in the private sale stage.

it will become a potential project for miners or investors who take part in and I can see a real project which is building a mining farm without electricity fees and it's a major thing to make me impressive .

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Foil

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:30:36 AM

This project has multi benefits which can be taken as our bright future, investing for now will be great decision taken by us, good place to invest your money as project is making high success.
Zoor

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:32:06 AM

May I know does this project allow participants from North Africa or not??
chamdiana

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:33:19 AM

I am glad to tell you this project have open chance for all investors to take part and invest money from all over the world, North Africa is place with fine sunny area so it will work for sure, you can surely invest from any place of the world there are no area or location restrictions, feel free for investing here.
Trendy

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:33:56 AM

I like this project for being one of the most successful, it has brought a positive change in world of mining, and people are passionately appreciating it.
Moosee

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:35:37 AM

Solar power based mining, is a great concept, for sure it is the most friendly power provider in case of mining, as mining consumes high electricity but now no worries it is almost zero cost mining resource.
Sixser

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:36:13 AM

In this project like the idea of providing bonus for investors it will be an additional saving apart from investment.
Tegu

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:36:46 AM

Many dreams has come true only because of THIS project, high power consumption is no more an issue, we can save high profit as it is almost 45|% cheaper than normal mining,. We will not have to cut out profit to pay high electricity bills anymore, thanks to this project for making my profit bigger.
Treesnake

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:37:20 AM

All features are really interesting at the same time it attracts, we can mine multi coins here, we can have profit, we can save power from day hours to use at night means we can mine whole day, isn’t it amazing?Huh
compex

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:38:25 AM

I personally as being investor, appreciate the team for designing an adorable project. Easy to invest, high profit, as I recently got to know in this project long term contracts are now being provide cold miner, for cold mining services, so happy to be an investor.
Reptiles

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:41:39 AM

Bigger problem of high electricity consuming system of mining is now solved, even after using high electricity, power will sill increase even if miner will invest more and use more kilowatt of electricity, he will not face any hurdle during mining.
Trapsten

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:47:44 AM

as we know about the bigger issue in mining the volatility in crypto market this  effecting mining but  now no more an issue because electrominer will seek to solved this  issues by using renewable energy than normal power for mining.
Vintaages

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:50:53 AM

It has good term as entire team is working to expand the mining resources with time even more, so it will increase proportionally to our hashing power with low price.
Yeah the team is working nicely who are adding more features to run the system smoothly, we can use our hashing power reliably now.
Hashes

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:52:01 AM

Project has all information in white paper which is specially to let people know about new and old features of electrominer. You can find a lot of links on YouTube as well because this project is now also famous on social media, it is on great progress.
Foreste

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:53:10 AM

Of course the system is now able to mine any coin for you they are accepting Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC) and Ripple (XPR).
Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:52:27 AM

Electrominer has the potential to excel in this market! Located in Southern California, USA, Electrominer plans to run a complex of self-powered blockchain datacenters powered from solar panels - the electricity costs after the full implementation of the facility will be zero.
Justeen

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:21:04 AM

May I know what should we do if we are concerned about the value of blockchain and crypto currency well as using our climate and environment for electrominer?Huh?
compex

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:23:38 AM

Everyone who is looking to mine is trying to figure out how to keep their electricity expenses low?Huh
Cubby

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:53:40 AM

Yes of course this project is almost equal to my dream project, as I have been suffering with a lot of issues while mining but now I find myself stress free, low cost bills, and a happy friendly miner.
Foreste

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:55:05 AM

This is worldwide famous project, people are investing from all areas of universe, many investors are from far countries but they are warmly welcome here to invest and enjoy zero cost mining.
Hashes

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:55:45 AM

Even now a lot of miners are using money to purchase the equipments but buyer used to face many hurdles including delayed shipping and low accessibility but with electrometer miners can buy efficiently with renewable energy which can increase the profitability as system of this project runs very smoothly.
Indeed this project has solved a lot of problem and issues, we will not have to wait during load shedding hours, as green light power can be save to use during it, because of solar power electricity we can mine anytime of the day, no matter if the light is availed of not but sun only matters, it can produces thousands of kilowatt power so easily.
Reptiles

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:59:05 AM

You will not have to wait for long time to get you profit as your Mined coin will send to your wallet directly, you will send your wallet address and at once you will receive your profit.
Sixser

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:59:38 AM

This project has simple and intuitive design that even a very new user can understand it on first interface.
Tegu

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:00:13 AM

project has great ideas that all those problem that miners were suffering are now solved, we can mine with small amount to pay for electricity bills, as it has zero cost mining idea for all miners, electrominer is brought for our bright future indeed.
Treesnake

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:02:32 AM

Hi, I found the project quite different and very interesting,, want to know more about it, what coin is most preferred by Electrominer to mine???
yanshan

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:03:23 AM

Happy to see new investors are joining the platform, you will be happy to hear that all coin are allow to mine, you can mine BITCOIN, ETHERUIM, LITECOIN, RIPPLE and many other,,, those who want to participate will be able to buy electrominer tokens in the ITO personal account. So wish you good luck.
compex

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:04:07 AM

Participation in this project makes the business profitable!  Because the team will put earned stream to power generating facilities, which will make our profit bigger, will lower down the expenses even more than this, appreciable effort!
Dazler

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:04:45 AM

Project has made great progress, as we can see since the beginning year’s huge stream, till now how mining capacities are being added to it, now they are also adding datacenters into it so project is on high development.
Goldstars

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:05:57 AM

Electrominer is proving best, well facilitated way of mining, we can get biggest profit only with smaller investment, and no more high expenses will have to pay for mining.
Hashes

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:06:30 AM

Mining is one of the fastest way of earning the most dynamic business, Electromining is performing vital role to introduce new technologies and facilities for miners.
Justeen

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:07:02 AM

Mining with crypto has been consider easy money earning resource but to avoid the risk need to follow the instruction given in white paper of the project, as mining is on high scope now a day only because of Electromining invention, I am hopeful for the future.
Moosee

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:07:42 AM

Project of Electromining has made life easy, it is well designed and well arranged project, all features are really nice.
Reptiles

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:08:20 AM

It is profitable and the most successful project now a day, we should invest because it can make our future being a miner really safe, our income will be bigger with low expenses.
TakaDO

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:09:54 AM

Team of electrominer is working 24/7 to make it well developed and more facilitated one, 19 employees are working full time on this project, so there is 100% chance to see mining one and only way of crypto earning resource.
Tegu

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:11:01 AM

This project is promising, it has benefit for all people from all over the world, it has no state restriction, sunny areas are the most preferred but applicable all over the world so this project is more than blessing for those who were urge of mining but were not affordable to pay the electricity bills.
Vintaages

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:13:23 AM

I am sure this project will spread awareness for mining among those who were saying NO to mining only because of highly expensive equipments and high expenses for electricity consumption.
Trendy

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:15:02 AM

Now a day Electromining is being famous for low price mining, the value of token use to be volatile, sometime is get high and sometime low, so we need to choose buying low and waiting then, it has high profit, I found this project one of the most profitable project in the world.
Treesnake

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:16:10 AM

It has been problem since long, people were avoiding mining only for not having enough income but highly expensive mining, but now we got ray of hope as Electromining is 40% cheaper than normal mining expenses.
smartcont
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:00:08 PM

Another strong of the project is that the user will be able to choose from hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly contracts and effectively choose what cryptocurrencies he wants to mine with the hashpower he’s entitled from his tokens.
Atect90

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:10:09 AM

This project is really nice,. It has plenty of useful features which we can use to get better mining result as high profit.
Dazler

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:11:15 AM

Electromining is increasing day by day. More investors are being a part of it, so in future Electromining will be the only platform were miner will come join to start mining.
compex

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:11:48 AM

Now a day mining has become more facilitated and more worth profiting so no one worry about expenses they use to face while investing for mining project, it is developing even more than this  we can invest here to better future.
Foreste

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:12:16 AM

Attractive features it has and with time it is being more attractive because of high rating in market, lending borrow for hashing power it best facility for new investors.
Goldstars

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:13:06 AM

I have hears project is only allowing investors from new California ,,,is it true or just a roaming news.
Hashes

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:13:32 AM

I is not true mate, I have seen a lot of investors in this project from all over the world, anyone can invest, west areas are announce to be the best because those are the most sunny area so the sun can consume more solar energy, but in short investors are taking part from all over the world, there is no state restriction.
Justeen

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:14:02 AM

This project is getting smart system which is attracting new investors, wise people knows well how this project use to work how to get profit using solar energy than regular electricity for mining, which cost almost zero.
Greensea

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:14:49 AM

For sure zero cost mining gives life time saving; we can mine 24/7 no more suffering from electricity load shedding, thanks to electrominer.
Moosee

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:15:27 AM

This project is amazing because it gives an opportunity for low cost mining,, it has limitless strategy of generating energy. This is the most generous project I have ever known.
Reptiles

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:16:58 AM

Electrominer suits everyone, long ago no one was even able to mine because it was too expensive but now it has very low price mining with high profit.
Pintereste

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:17:40 AM

This is nice and natural way we use for mining, you will not have to use the harmful electricity, it will be natural you will not have to pay for the bills too, I am happy to be an electrominer.
Sixser

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:18:56 AM

It has the ability to convert crypto currency cloud mining into our new and latest version by executing our zero power strategy for mining.
Tegu

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:19:36 AM

The main aim of this project is to help the increasing industry to be environment basics as friendly but in this matter choosing the best location to place the solar plan matters a lot; we can mine with high potential with low expenses.
tengal

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:20:19 AM

As much the project is growing more renewable energy plants are being a part of it, which is playing vital role in expending our mining facilities, I found it really easy and reliable way to mine, get higher profit.
Vintaages

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:21:02 AM

Electromining is having really high potential in forum of mining, it has a lot of numerous factors which can affect the economical life of all miners positively, I appreciate the innovating thinking of the team, it will give better profit.
yanshan

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:23:06 AM

Using Electromining you will get a lot of option to choose your coin, any coin can be mine here easily, and Electromining has multi coin selection offer.
Trapsten

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:26:28 AM

This project has best source of alternative energy, which is low is cost and it help to run mining smoothly, it can easily help us get the targeted profit margin.
chamdiana

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:05:10 PM

This project can be used to reduce the wastage of power for mining; people can use the regular electricity for some other purpose while Electromining can be use for mining, so lack of electricity will be no more an issue.
compex

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:05:51 PM

Electrominer is one and only project being supported by thousands of investors, renting hashing power is being to mine multi coins here.
Dazler

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:06:29 PM

We can get amazing offers through this project; I think all of us should support it because this project is really worth investing, our support can help it get succeed.
Hashes

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:07:05 PM

It is multi talented project, it can use sun energy for our own favor, it is free of cost, it has fine features which are high profitable to use, so I am gona support this project to achieve its dream goal in market, in every market it is growing rapidly as now people are trusting it and investing happily.
muto@

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:07:35 PM

Many good miners are now joining the forum, it is very logical and knowledgeable project, it is remake of an old way of generating power for mining with new technologies.
Reptiles

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:08:06 PM

It is cheap mining resource, almost 50% less expensive and high in profit, a miner get the real taste of mining after using electrominer, taking part to it will make new history of mining for decades, this project will never get older of dull, but with time it is developing even more.
Tegu

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:33:38 PM

Hashing power is the power that your computer uses to run sand solve different algorithms, these algorithms are use for generating new crypto currencies and allows transaction between them, now electrominer is renting hashing power for better mining profit.
Trapsten

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:34:26 PM

It is not only an ICO but it has bright and strong future, I think all of us should invest in this project because it will be highly succeeds very soon.
Trendy

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:36:01 PM

Yeah it is great new investors are now joining so I hope this project will be on peak demand after few months, good time is now to invest, because for now it is almost zero cost project, nothing to invest but gaining high profit.
cupco

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:00:37 PM

Well in old age miner has been suffering a lot to pay high electricity bills for mining as almost 50% of their profit was been spend on paying for bills, which was badly effecting their profit margin, since the arrival of solar power mining it has been increased almost 40% of higher than previous profit, which is remarkable change in profit positively due only because of this project.
This project is really amazing, it has many features which we can use to have brighter future, while paper is really best source for us to get all information about electrominer and those features that it has for making high profit.
Atect90

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:01:30 PM

This project helped a lot of people to reach their goal of life and overcome all financial crises, in very short time electrominer gained good reputation.
Foreste

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:01:59 PM

Same as you for me electrominer is a source of making income and mine affordably, it reduces the amount of carbon facility for mining which is playing good role to create friendly environment, clean atmosphere as well.
Cubby

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:03:05 PM

Nice website, I read all feature and all information about it, I found it the most beneficial way of mining, it will surely make miners life easy, and so I am going invest my saving to Electrominier for sure.
chamdiana

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:03:49 PM

Yeah in ELECTRO MINING some funds will save the development of web platform that will provide the members as easy and fast access to their hashing power.
I am one of them, electrominer has made things so easy, it produces sufficient energy for miners, and they worry only for high bills and lack of power but now problems solved.
Dazler

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:04:31 PM

Those areas having more sunny weather are gona be happy for it because electro mining use to make hourly solar power for mining, but the best is any area could be suitable for it, as it needs very low light to generate high electricity for low fees and investments so it being use all over the world now.
Good news again! Not only helping them to access their own hashing power  but system is now lending and renting hashing power so be happy even if you have zero hashing power, you can get from the system.
Greensea

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:05:18 PM

Same it will increase our income because mining will be directly proportional to the amount of money we invest here, so mine more and earn more.
Sixser

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:06:07 PM

Anyone can get information about electrominer using WHITE PAPER, it has all explanation, all features are described in detail, and in short everything is well arranged and easy to know in this project.
u_chiha

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:33:11 PM

there are many tokens that can be mined with Electrominer, this is very good, besides that the Electrominer mining facility will be supported by their own solar power station. how much funding has been collected so far?
CryptocoSt
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:21:59 PM

Based in the United States, Electrominer also has the strong-had of the SEC regulating all ICOs in that country, what makes me believe that the founders will work very hard to make the project a success.
Atect90

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:22:15 PM

This project got number one place in market, recently 40% investors has joined the project, it is biggest success for sure.
chamdiana

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:23:04 PM

Electromining is getting bigger day by day indeed, I am sure 2018 will make it even bigger than this, at my work place almost everyone is now agree to invest and get big mining profit.
Dazler

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:23:37 PM

Any project gets investors after being famous; I think Electromining is successful and famous enough to get more investors in future.
Foreste

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:24:19 PM

May I know does the project allow people from Japan to invest into Electromining???
Goldstars

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:24:54 PM

You will be glad to know! No one is restricted about location, anyone can invest here, it is a public plat forum, people from all over the world use to invest, sunny location is best indeed, but as a whole there is no state restriction.
Hashes

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:25:28 PM

This project is really an interesting one! It has good and profitable features; those who were sad about high mining expenses should through a party after getting cheap mining with bigger profit.
Justeen

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:26:13 PM

Indeed this is the most amazing project, the most beneficial and profitable place it is to get bigger profit because they have zero cost mining policy which makes higher profit for us, to enjoy a smooth profitable journey with mining, so surely congrats to all new and old miners.
Moosee

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:26:43 PM

For me the most attractive feature is, using low carbon and cheap electricity for mining,  for now static limitation, Electromining will attract more investors, because this shows the positivity of this project.
Reptiles

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:27:41 PM

This is zero power project which gives maximum profit with no expenses, so really an enjoyable and profitable ideas being use in Electromining.
Sixser

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:28:12 PM

Mining at day time will save energy to use at night hours, as 25% cheap power consumption is big success, hoping for further developments, good luck to the team.
TakaDO

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:28:41 PM

Electromining is best ICO project, I have ever seen because it gets biggest profit but no lose, you will only have to buy the setup and after that no extra investments, try to make best strategies, as it has high potential, needs proper planning and it is all profit.
Vintaages

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:29:27 PM

Using Electromining gives good profit because it uses the sun light which is fully natural and free source of energy, Electromining actually utilizes this energy and help us to use it in best way for mining, 19 employees are working full time to maintain the setup, mobile datacenter is a peaceful way to increase the life of your phone because it will exhaust the extra heat from your cell phone and you will have long life, fast system.
yanshan

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:29:57 PM

This project is best source of having renewable energy which can be use for our benefit as we can do mine with cheap electricity and we can get good profit than lose, really appreciate it, nice system is working to generate power with sun light to help us get low price mining.
compex

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:31:37 PM

I appreciate as this project of Electromining will try to make more renewable energy platforms this wise act is gonna increase facilities for even now investors, it will help us use the other generated energy to maintain our sustainability of mining so this project is really worth investing according to me.
Yeah, it is not very easy to arrange something that bigger, so run this project 19 employees are working day and night.
Goldstars

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:32:19 PM

Yeah of course! this is amazing  here in this project not only bitcoin but several coin are able to mine with using various algorithms.  it needs only simply to be a member of electrometer, deposited your money for rent the hashing power and choose the coin you wanna mine, it is as reliable as you want it to be.
Yes in electrominer we can mine any coin, you are not bound to use only bitcoin as or any other specific coin, so it is also biggest achievement that we can use all coins without any problem they use to accept all.
muto@

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:33:27 PM

Solar power mining could be a very profitable business, because mining now a day is major business, after getting solar power to fulfill our mining desires will give us biggest profit of mining history
Pintereste

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:34:05 PM

The important thing to use this facility is that we need to consider the mixture of solar energy and mining; it will give friendly environment along with high profit, its increasing trend now a day, so invest for better future saving for your life
stonman

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:34:41 PM

This project brought the most advanced, affordable the most reliable and low usage of carbon mines.
Tegu

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:35:07 PM

Project has the most flexible condition as no restrictions, getting Electromining tokens will provide hashing power on the electrominer cloud mining resource, it will reward you with control over your holding limitation and you will not be worry about market condition, really reliable one.
Cubby

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:35:48 PM

Now along with the guaranteed mining capacity, now project is providing the floating multiplier to maintain the uses guaranteed capacity, which saves our unused mining power and it can be provide later to other users at the time of need, means saving for bad time.
Printable

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:38:01 PM

I like electro miner’s zero cost power strategy the most as you will not have to pay high electricity fee any more, it is the most amazing feature of this project.
tengal

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:50:56 PM

Indeed zero cost strategy will reduce our problem that we had in past as miner, as now we will nt have to pay for high bills and Electromining is almost 40% cheaper than the normal power mining so I am really happy.
cupco

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:01:03 PM

Electromining us connected to the blockchain so investing in Electromining will be an indirect participation in growth of blockchain technology, which is necessary to save our coin from hacking
Atect90

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:02:56 PM

Yeah all of us are well aware of blockchain benefits and its safety in field of crypto currency; it made positive changes in world of crypto currency, in Electromining we use global and natural resources which is forwarding the blockchain to development and valuable point of mining.
Hashes

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:03:32 PM

I really appreciate the contribution of this project in growth of making a friendly environment for miners, we should chooses the finest location to set the system, where it will work with full potential to generate high amount of power for mining in day hours.
Goldstars

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:04:06 PM

Having no sunny location is no more problem, why? Because! To solve this issue, electrominer has power grid and diesel generators which can repower our mining equipments, as an alternative resource.
muto@

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:13:08 PM

Electrominer zero power strategy was invented for us to use all resources for getting maximum power usage freedom with sustainability in mining which causes more mining profit.
Reptiles

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:13:33 PM

Now it is able to mine 24/7, at day we use sun light and for night we can use power grid to have our planned profit from Electromining.
Printable

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:14:35 PM

With time electrominer is moving towards success and fortunately now Electrominer is building more solar power planets to facilitate us with more renewable energy and ease to have smooth mining whole day.
cupco

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:15:10 PM

Electrominer has revolutionalized the world, now mobile datacenters are equipped with exclusively designed cooling system; it will reduce overheating issue as liquid cooling system is reasonably efficient, so it is new invention for sure.
Dazler

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:15:41 PM

This project is our dream project which is designed to make mining less complex, more beneficial, enjoyable and profitable, trust me electrominer is the most affordable way to mine with low cost strategies
Hashes

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:18:44 PM

Investors will be able to mine with various coins, on specific website of this project, users are able to get fine information about the coin they want to mine, Bitcoin, Litecoin, ripple are acceptable here.
Printable

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:20:40 PM

Every feature of electrominer is amazing, now we can have a smart phone application which will help us track the mining status.
Tegu

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:21:16 PM

Now it is being plan to locate the mining facilities in the most imperial country California, it is next to success for all miners.
Trendy

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:21:47 PM

All electrominer Funds are being use to generate new solar power generating plants, as well as the funds will contribute in improvement of web platform which is gonna provide the members an easy access of their hashing power.
Foreste

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:22:22 PM

As a solution of high demanding for cloud mining services this project has added the ITO for all members.
Vintaages

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:23:01 PM

Well it is very important to have verified account to take part in ITO, all participants will be able to buy electrominer toke, in the ITO users own account, them it will be time to trade, I think transferability will continue from the very beginning of trading so follow the rules you can get from white paper.
stonman

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:24:10 PM

It gives best financial benefits as it is low expensive high profitable, low electricity bills way of mining, it reduced the biggest part of our mining expenses, electrominer will not have to face any external borrowing, it will help you increase your finances.
yanshan

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:24:54 PM

As time passing electrominer is increasing high in potential and more features are being part of it, we the whole team is well experienced and having strength, 19 workers are working full time, so forum remain active 24/7.
Foil

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:26:17 PM

Zero cost power mining is attracting investors to invest in it, renewable energy resource to mine almost for free, as you will save high bills, and will get faster and smooth mining using this project.
Goldstars

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:26:55 PM

This platform is for everyone means no location restriction are there, all over the world people are investing, it needs buying coins buying equipments after that no more expenses, just profit.
chamdiana

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:29:11 PM

Electrominer is self power generating project, which is built to minimize our mining expenses, it has all the abilities to remove negativity from our society about crypto coin mining, I am thankful to Electrominer for changing my mind about mining expenses.
Moosee

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:30:29 PM

Nice to see you be an electrominer because it is very easy to be users as just buy token, get smart membership, deposited your balance start mining and receive your profit directly in your wallet, good luck.
Atect90

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:09:40 PM

Along with multi benefits now Electrominer has built mobile datacenter which will be equipped with well designed air exhauster so that extra heat will be exhausted and we will not have suffer over heating system issues
chamdiana

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:10:48 PM

Investing in electrominer solar panels will increase our power for mining; it will reduce our expenses and will facilitate us with renewable resources.
Dazler

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:12:42 PM

This project has all the abilities to harness alternative energy power source for increasing the power of its highly efficient mining programs, it will help us get cheap mining.
Foreste

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:13:13 PM

By using the renewable energy we can get electrominer place in best position, which will result as very friendly environment for crypto mining, especially for new investors.
Goldstars

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:36:06 PM

I have heard, the government of California is allowing local entrepreneurs to use sun energy (solar power) and also they are offering tax benefits??? Is it true?Huh?
Hashes

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:36:47 PM

Well! it is true I think it is good for economical state of any country, the aim of using solar power for mining is just to create a friendly environment, it needs only a proper location to set the system at sunny area, it can generate high amount of power to make mining procedure even better than previous mining, California is moving towards development.
Justeen

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:37:19 PM

You are right we need to be more concerned about choosing the placement location for solar generating equipment, because it’s crucial to choose the location where solar power generating system could work with its full potential.
Moosee

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:53:11 PM

Electrominer has built to decrease our mining expenses; it generates clean, cheap and low carbon power for mining, for all mines it is more than a blessing.
Atect90

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:05:58 PM

With regular electricity people were able to mine at night hours too but it was consuming almost 50% of their profit in paying high bills, but now with electrominer we can use GEOTHERMAL energy for night hours, using power grid we can preserve energy for night hours to continue our mining even at night.
chamdiana

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:06:55 PM

Glad to say that the alternative electricity source is more profitable and affordable than normal electricity, now the only way to minimize our expenses is buying electrominer, for more income use power grid diesel generators, it helps to mine 24/7.
muto@

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:07:53 PM

Electrominer has the best thing as mobile datacenter which helps keep phone protected form over heating damages, to be safe from unauthorized physical access, the datacenters will be equipped with a digital system which gives access only to the authorized people.
Reptiles

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:09:39 PM

Investors will not have to face any hurdles or they will not have to go through difficult procedures to get their profit, as it will directly sent to your given digital address by system.
Sixser

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:10:36 PM

Agree with you, it is nice as instead of saving and making our investors crypto wallet now system is providing their earning directly in their wallets.
stonman

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:11:35 PM

It is so easy! It needs only to have your proper well verified account, it is not big deal as to make their own account, the users will have to give their username, email address and all the information that Electrominer have given us
TakaDO

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:12:16 PM

The reason being use ITO is to increase the funds almost 50 million dollar ro make more 7.5 MW mining power the best thing is it by own renewable energy
Vintaages

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:12:57 PM

Indeed all the funds will be use for generating new setup of solar energy generating plants, as well as these funds will cover the progress of web platform as well.
yanshan

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:13:33 PM

Now a day crypto currency mining is major business resource it will recover our whole lose by overgrowing electricity bills, companies are spending the income for generating more power generating development, so the project is full of profit.
Tegu

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:14:23 PM

Indeed, this project seems to be very interesting, it has a lot of benefits that people are investing which is resulting as biggest mining profit for them, it is low expensive and 100% natural way to mining on solar energy power only.
Atect90

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:19:40 PM

Since long we were in search of some positive changes in mining system, so now after waiting for long time we got fruitful changes, in forum of Electrominer, all thanks to electrominer and the workers.
chamdiana

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:20:23 PM

Project has added floating multiplier, which helps get more coin to mine and it represents the number of coin held by the user.
Dazler

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:21:46 PM

As time passing we can see changes in project as more and more Electromining plat forums are being made to expand our mining profit making facilities.
Foreste

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:22:24 PM

Project is on progress because we can see the growth of users according to a fine research almost 70% of guaranteed hashrate is used by new investors, as it is growing reaming 30% will be cover by more users.
yanshan

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:23:16 PM

As much as hashing power will increase so the same amount of guaranteed mining power per token will expand because both of them are directly proportional to each other.
Vintaages

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:23:56 PM

Electrominer has used all easily affordable things such as shipping containers are low cost, portable and recyclable and electrominer is elected with it for housing our datacenter units which is quite profitable.
Goldstars

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:24:46 PM

We are electrominer users and all of us have faith on sustainable mine will change their way as we are now using the easiest and natural source of power in it, I am sure it will improve the use of blockchain in our country.
Foil

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:25:32 PM

Since last few years, solar power generators has experienced it real value and it got highest place, the most used power generator title only because of electrominer, it is good both of solar system and the miners, because the system needs fame and we need profit.
Moosee

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:26:49 PM

Well, apparently there is no restriction about state but I think the southern California us best and an idea location to place a solar plant, the reason is that it is the sunniest area as southern California has more than 300 sunny days every year, so that area generates the maximum amount of solar electricity than other areas.
Sixser

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:28:15 PM

Having power grid is best solution for no sun timing for miners, it actually works as backup power reserve, which can store high amount of sunlight which can be use to continue our mining even at night.
muto@

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:29:39 PM

After using electrominer I changed my point of view about mining because now I get to know this project is most promising and it will build more renewable energy plants which will expand our mining facilities.
Reptiles

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:37:58 PM

Electrominer has equipped our datacenters with new facility which has liquid cooling system and it prevents our datacenters from high heats and internal damages.
stonman

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:38:46 PM

Electrominer used mobile datacenter units housed with shipping containers; it allows high mobility to get fast and reliable transportation it also contain cooling controller and high security system, entire system will be remote controlled, in short it is not common but well developed system now.
tengal

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:41:33 PM

This project has the most efficient features which can be use to gain the maximum profit for you, it is the most flexible project without any restriction and being use all over the world.
Trendy

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:42:12 PM

Now hashing power capacity can be managed by the investor through spreading it between, multiple coins like, bitcoin, Litecoin, ripple and some other crypto coins.
Trapsten

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:43:00 PM

Guaranteed mining capacity by each user could be dependent on those users who are using it online along with those entire token that users are holding since long.
Vintaages

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:43:29 PM

Well mate your question does make sense as everyone should know it, SO the guaranteed mining capacity means the number of shares each user is entitled to, that will be represented by every token that users use to hold, for further clarification you can read white paper given by the project.
Treesnake

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:44:22 PM

The entire team of this project is making progress and they are working well to expand the mining resources for us.
Justeen

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:24:18 PM

We are investing in this project with new hopes, I am sure Electrominer will reduce our expanses and it will give us better earning within time, being an electrominer I found myself safe and my future is brighter for sure.
Sixser

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:25:11 PM

Using this project we are not only making profit but actually we are taking part in creating the most friendly and well developed environment for mining industry, this project has opened gate of success for blockchain technology.
Tegu

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:26:01 PM

Electrominer has plenty of sustainable facilities, which is attractive enough to make new and old companies to invest in generating a pure, clean and greener plant for new and old miner, I really wish to see this project successful even more than this.
Pintereste

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:26:54 PM

Electrominer is best example of using alternative energy, in previous ages people were using the most expensive source for mining, but now we have electrominer, so it is almost zero cost, cheapest electricity for mining.
Greensea

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:27:33 PM

Investors are investing because they believe in sustainable mine because crypto currency will continue to change our thoughts about nature specially the sunlight.
Hashes

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:30:21 PM

Aim of making this green power generation is just to maintain the friendliest relation among the project holders and users; it will boast our profit and will make us an active miner in future.
cupco

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:31:27 PM

I think it is the best ICO project as it generates clean, wide and reliable energy for us to mine on low expenses.
Dazler

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:32:13 PM

Electrominer has power grid which consumes sunlight in day time and reserves it for night time so that we will continue mining even at night hours, it will solve NO LIGHT problem for all miners.
Atect90

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:33:09 PM

Only because of low cost strategy, mining has become affordable; electrominer uses all and any means that are necessary to achieve better mining result, so the project is quite satisfactory.
Foil

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:34:11 PM

Electrominer team is made of well experienced professional people and well trained architects and some well engineer who are working since decades in designing, construction and different project development services, so anyone can trust Electrominer blindly.
yanshan

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:35:11 PM

You are right; Electrominer has equipped datacenter units with an exclusively designed air cooling system to remove extra heating problems, in this regard liquid cooling system is the most efficient one.
chamdiana

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:36:04 PM

This project has given us the change to get better and deserving reward being as miner, the profit people were getting from could mine with normal electricity was not enough, but thanks to electrominer finally we got what we deserve.
Tegu

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:37:16 PM

You will be able to do the process by fowling some simple steps such as, buy some tokens, then get the membership status, have some mining balance to get hashing power, after that select the coin you are interested in to mine, after that you will be rewarded with high profit being a miner.
Sixser

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:38:41 PM

New users likes this project because it has all features really intuitive and simple as new users feels attraction towards it and for old users it is best choice and efficient to get them better profit.
compex

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:40:12 PM

Well if the users is in ITO it will be must for him to have verified account because the recognition and verification for ITO participants is really important and those who have account can simply login to their account, after getting smooth login the proceeding to selling blog but it is important to fulfill the terms and condition given by ITO.
Cubby

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:41:56 PM

This project has very attracting history with high profit margin, only because of electrominer our higher business expenses and at the same time team is using earned money to generate more facilities for us, it will help us recover the biggest part of our money lose that we had because of using regular electricity from mining.
Foreste

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:42:36 PM

If we take a look of previous performance of Electrominer we will get to know how fastly mining capacities are being added since last few years, since last 2nd year electricity power has gained almost 7.5 MW capacity it is only because the light is taken from solar system and mining is solar power mining which is low expenses.
muto@

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:44:33 PM

If we take look of profit chart of electrominer we will see market value getting to the peak and I am sure at the end of 2019 surely the profit will reach almost 100% higher than regular electricity mining.
Dazler

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:46:27 PM

There are almost 20 employees are working full time, they are getting very low salary only  because of us as, all the funds are being use for development of this project, it really inspires us as electrominer is self powered, datacenters project of LLC, so invest and wait for the profit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: