Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:07:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies to Bitcoin can be dangerous!  (Read 2810 times)
hyadumadha

Activity: 254
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:40:35 PM

Thats why those that called them selves as an expert should give the proper information to avoid bias in any information about bitcoin and its technology, so the discussion can be fruitful  for the reader. Because if we only post a tread to prohibit the newbie to not posting any wrong information its seems useless, all of the people thinks that they already in the right path.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:50:32 PM

Bitcoin and the whole crypto market is really having a big risk in trading and it is also having many other risks like regulations and mining risk apart from trading which every newbie must able to understand and they need to take crypto trading in a serious manner if they are really interested in making money. They must be able to grasp the knowledge and trading skills inorder to trade bitcoin and if they can do so then bitcoin cannot be dangerous for a long period, slowly everyone will master it.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:00:42 PM

I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.
~ Do not lie, if you are unsure.
~ Do proper research, before you educate other people.
~ Accept that you will not know it all.
~ Fact check what you already know.
~ Do not argue, if you not sure about your facts.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink
Consider ourselves far from the senior word and as a person who does not know what in this porum is very much useful, because with us feel foolish, we are not shy to ask, always accept criticism from others to become a better person in the world of cryptocurancy.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:06:17 PM

Newbies can be dangerous but first of all for themselves.
Usualy they get involved with Bitcoin without enough information and knowledge having in mind only quick profit. Very often that doesn't happen and then the panic starts and because of that they make a lot of wrong decision making the situation even worse.
But like  I've said, such behaviour harms them but generaly not to the Bitcoin.
We are once a newbie, and im sure that we are easily deceived by what we see. We are bound to that doings. We are nature to do such stupid things like that, but because of that we learned, its just that we need a proper training and a reliable source of informations. Its good to help other, but i prefer to figure it out themselves, because only you can help yourself.

ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:09:17 PM

Yes, beginners still have little confidence in crypto, and unstable prices will make him panic, and if panic then it will be very risky.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
putriangel

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:12:04 PM

Because if new people want to invest in the world crypto may only get a loss. It is not easy to invest in this crypto world because if you do not have the knowledge of bitcoin it will only cause risk. Therefore you should learn more about the world of crypto in order not to get a loss where everyone does not want to experience it.
artichandra

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:18:11 PM

Yes you are right, many newbie just answer something only using they though without doing any research related to topic. Knowledge surely is power but if it just wrong information knowledge it just make you looks dumb.
rolls89

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:43:41 PM

As the famous saying goes " Half knowledge is dangerous".Nowadays many of the questions asked in various threads do provide a view that may seem as a damage to Bitcoin,but there are many doubts in the minds of the new members which can be cleared by some learned persons.As is the motive of the forum.Mutual understanding and mutual help
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:51:56 PM

Maybe only because they just want to make as much money as possible, that could be one of the main interest from them to invest, but it is good because the price will  go up
MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:07:42 PM

Actually on point dear, we have a lot to learn and adapt to this revolutionized technology. I surely believe that everything has a starting point, so as being a newbie in bitcoin. Despite its dangerousness as newbie, we all have to learn always about this technology. I always call it a blessing being here because am learning a lot.
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:09:53 PM

Maybe only because they just want to make as much money as possible, that could be one of the main interest from them to invest, but it is good because the price will  go up

as far as I know most people who are interested to plunge into the bitcoin world that only see bitcoin in terms of income is high enough. whereas the high income should also take a high risk.

xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:13:53 PM

I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink
You can see the bitcoin in the crypto market. You can see that the market fluctuates continuously and bitcoin is playing a very important role, bitcoin is coin used to exchange between altcoin and USD, in addition it is also the highest capitalization in the market crypto. Most of all the coin you swear trade must go through bitcoin. So I think there will not be any coin that can replace bitcoin. So I think you can completely invest in bitcoin.

m.mendoza

Activity: 321

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:18:55 PM

My goodness, this! I'm probably at 2 years+(not that much, but still) but I always feel like an idiot when listening to someone like Andreas Antonopoulos speak. When listening to someone like him I feel like a total newbie(though I probably still am 🤔). I've come to terms with it though, that there's still a lot I have to learn. We never stop learning I guess.

For me bitcoin to newbies is very helpful. we all have to learn always about this technology. I always call it a blessing being here because am learning a lot. i think the newbies or even an experts in bitcoin can not just give an information without knowing deeply about something.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:21:50 PM

yes, I agree with you, some members here only rely on self-taught to get their knowledge, and then they do not analyze every development of this technology. so, he spread the wrong knowledge, or spread the old knowledge.

so, do not comment like a genius, but wrong when explaining the concept of this new technology.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:23:25 PM

If you dont know whats happening, dont pretend you know. There are no things to be wasted if you do that. You see, those who seek knowledge finds wrong information to you and you are responsible for that. Why bring chaos if we can help each other to push our limits and stay on cryptocurrency a financially free life.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:23:43 PM

~ Ask, if you not sure.

until now we are still learning about cryptocurrency and all the related bitcoin technologies that are constantly evolving, maybe honestly and according to our experience in saying something about this technology is the best. rather than suggesting that does not fit the truth or disseminate the wrong information in the forum then we will mislead to other members who read and hear his opinion

allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:24:01 PM

Having been involved with crypto currency for almost a year, I still consider myself a question. When someone asks me a question I normally tell them to do their own research. I am happy to share my experience and my journey, but just because that works for me doesn’t mean it works for everyone.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:32:03 PM

~ Ask, if you not sure.

Yes that's right. Everyone of us passes to as newbie because we can't jump to a higher level  not passing as a little one. That's why as a newbie just do a research first and make sure that is true and reliable before spreading to others. As a newbie educate first yourself before others.

ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:18:45 AM

yes right, it is now not a few beginners who pretend to know everything about cryptocurrency but in fact not. this is very dangerous, because they can spread uncertain facts, and will only make FUD mode.
so learning about cryptocurrency is very important for beginners to make no mistake in delivering and receiving information. because most newbies convey information without checking and tracing the facts first.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:24:19 AM

Having been involved with crypto currency for almost a year, I still consider myself a question. When someone asks me a question I normally tell them to do their own research. I am happy to share my experience and my journey, but just because that works for me doesn’t mean it works for everyone.

Make sense. There are some people who asked a lot of things about this forum and some of them learn their way here based on what I am saying and some don't care. The same as you I am just sharing some experience, when they asks I told them to use their internet.

yes right, it is now not a few beginners who pretend to know everything about cryptocurrency but in fact not. this is very dangerous, because they can spread uncertain facts, and will only make FUD mode.

Well that is because they are not really finding the real answer to a question. They post here not because they want people to read it but because they are being paid to do it.

so learning about cryptocurrency is very important for beginners to make no mistake in delivering and receiving information. because most newbies convey information without checking and tracing the facts first.

I guess reading the rules here will help them. The problem to people is that they don't care about the basics but as long as they know how to do it, they continue doing it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: