Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:31:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies to Bitcoin can be dangerous!  (Read 2806 times)
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:41:01 PM

This whole bitcoin and blockchain technology is like an ocean to me, the further I go the deeper it becomes and I it is right for now for anyone to parade him or herself as a master in this technology yet, or else you might be shooting yourself on the leg or even creating problems for the community at large.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:50:10 PM

I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.
~ Do not lie, if you are unsure.
~ Do proper research, before you educate other people.
~ Accept that you will not know it all.
~ Fact check what you already know.
~ Do not argue, if you not sure about your facts.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink

Studying bitcoin really takes a long period of time in able to fully understand the mechanics and systems of it. Spreading informations that you only just read and know is a big mistake because first of all you aren't that sure if it is credible. Also, you didn't research it well. Newbies in this forum can only be dangerous if they are not knowledgeable enough of the ccontent of a bitcoin. They can be a cancer in the forum if they will not cooperate well in increasing the demands and making the bitcoin more successful. So think and know well before spreading news, informations, and datas regarding bitcoin.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
sifonE

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:54:22 PM

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink

even those that are expert are still wanting to learn from people, i don't know it all but i m learning more from this forum because we have a lot of professional bodies over here. that is why people that claims to know all are going now where what they do is to run into problems all the day.

the facts is that i don't claim to know it all. that is why we are here to learn and educate people that are coming new in the crypto world.

thanks for your updates.
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:58:08 PM

They should do more detailed research on the subject. Reaching a certain judgment without being sure about the subject is causing misinformation. These are things that can be resolved with more research.

Bitcoin for newbies is really dangerous because in just one click your money can lost, so if you are just a newbie and you want to invest your money make sure that before you invest your money in bitcoin you should have enough knowledge about it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:02:52 PM

Newbies on this forum are either spamming or spreading false information when they see something on some site. Fortunately, little to no-one listens to them when they try to spread false information. The biggest problem here newbies who are spamming every thread to rank up and bump every old thread. The forum is being clogged.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
TamTrang

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:03:40 PM

I do not understand enough about Bitcoin and Blockchain technology. But I have never claimed that I understand it even with my friends. I think here just humility is enough.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:34:25 PM

Actually we are just a successor to the use of bitcoin, the expert is actually the bitcoin developers. They know what bitcoin will be, but let's just assume the "user" just feels the benefit of it without thinking about how bitcoins are created, developed, etc.

ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:22:42 PM

I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.

Always low self-esteem and willing to accept criticism is the character of a successful person.
A lot of knowledge that can be extracted in cryptocurancy, so take your time to keep reading all things related to cryptocurancy, because even now I am still learning, many things I have not known.
Cryptocurancy is a fast vehicle to get you to the top of success, but I'm not sure you can drive it if you do not want to learn and work hard.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:29:01 PM

bitcoin is actually friendly for anyone including beginners, but if beginners do not know and do not understand bitcoin well then the risk of loss will definitely happen and this can be one of the threats where beginners do not get the benefits. so for beginners before getting into cryptocurrency is better to understand the existing science
olegblinov86

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:47:16 PM

I have been doing bitcoin for several years, but I still feel like a beginner. So if you need advice, always listen to the most experienced investors read different opinions and make your own conclusions.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:51:55 PM

I have been doing bitcoin for several years, but I still feel like a beginner. So if you need advice, always listen to the most experienced investors read different opinions and make your own conclusions.

I think the message he/she is trying to portray is about the panic selling and other stuff as we have noticed last year once the bitcoin starts booming there will be huge investors(most of them are new comers) they invest into bitcoin but once there is a slightest dump they end up panic selling in great numbers which effects bitcoin even more.

Am I spamming? Report me!
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:57:36 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 07:58:21 PM by tylerderden

~ Ask, if you not sure.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink
Everyone is a newbie when it comes to something new technology but with some knowledge that comes with time and putting some energy that newbie become a knowledgeable person and stops spreading wrong information intentionally or unintentionally. The people gain knowledge in a few weeks if they work pretty hard and have dedication for learning something new and when they learn so they also stop making pretty dumb decisions.
Hipag

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:59:13 PM

You are right on what you said, some of us "newbie" are so arrogant in the way that thinking that we do some research and after that we act like we know about bitcoin, and that is wrong everyday you you will learn something.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:46:40 PM

In as much as newbies have been found wanting in their posting and activities in this platform, no doubt their are some of them that have performed exceedingly well even above expectation, as such i don't think it will be proper to label all the newbies as the black-sheep of the the house, rather their activities should be put on check to fish out and sanction the disgruntled elements.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:13:49 PM

Research is key in order to understand how any form of technology or system works. It is high time people learn to be responsible for the kind of information they give out. We need to take time and  understand issues before speaking or writing articles on them.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:42:53 PM

You are absolutely right, the newbies have become much and most are circulating false news which could be hazardous to the forum sometime to come if measures are not taken to curb the situation. I think the introduction of pre-test to new members on bitcoin and it technology will be very necessary. This will make new members enlighten themselves before joining the forum and minimize the misinformation.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:43:10 PM

The fact is that must users feels like they are pros when they are at least a member ranked.
And these newbies take advice from them without them doing there own diligent research.
And the funniest part of it all is that must of those that are giving advice to these newbies don't even have a clue of what they are saying, because all they do in the forum is plagiarism.
muratdur

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:55:28 PM

~ Ask, if you not sure.

Yes you are right. Now really there are a lot of pseudo experts who think they know everything about cryptocurrencies. But to really become an expert, you need to research and analyze a lot. And this is not a year or two years of work.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:04:13 PM

~ Ask, if you not sure.

I think that if you invest in bitcoin at this time, it will be very dangerous, you can see that bitcoin prices have been continuously fluctuating and rising sharply in the past few days and now are showing signs of slowing down. . So I think that at this point you should not continue to buy. The price of altcoin is starting to drop sharply and bitcoin price I think there will be big fluctuations.
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:20:08 PM

I see that the majority of newbie as a rank in the forum don't care about the quality of what they said but just they need some gyms for growing their rank so they are really dangerous

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: