Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:26:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies to Bitcoin can be dangerous!  (Read 2810 times)
soplo

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:42:00 PM

nothing is dangerous for beginners or anyone who knows bitcoin depends on how they first understand and learn also the direction about bitcoin and all will return to your personal each if it is introduced positively from the beginning it will have satisfying results in the future Wink
Lalapo08

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:51:20 PM

I will share my experience when I become a newbie. I have also been a newbie so I will share the tips that I did so that I would not endanger the crypto currency situation including not creating chaos on the market. After I decided to join the crypto currency, I am not directly ambitious to do a lot of business that can bring huge profits. I took my time one week to deepen about crypto currency and learned to join the bitcoin forum. After I understand about crypto currency then I plunge the business to earn profits through crypto currency. But I continue to learn and deepen my knowledge while I run this crypto currency business.
quesi_job
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:01:12 PM

That very true. I was introduced to bitcoin during the times of liberty reserve but never bothered to learn about this amazing technology until now. But when I became conscious, I take any opportunity to learn something new about the technology each day. The more i get involved, the more I have a better mental model.
ACTION JACKSON

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:11:56 PM

I think bitcoin is just a name of the most important kind of crypto. but We are the one who gave highest value to bitcoin, without us bitcoin is nothing. The name Bitcoin making history and can be remember for long time,  and yes if bitcoin will vanish now for whatsoever reason the whole crypto world will crash and  the whole market will shutdown. The name "Bitcoin" stamped on the mind of every crypto people that bitcoin is the most precious crptocurrency coin. It creates panic attack to all crypto people if bitcoin will die.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:16:29 PM

I won't change anyone mind. I made up my own mind, I feel Bitcoin is better for me in the future and better for human kind in general. If newbies were not enough confidence become tough to figure it out in time then could be dangerous in later.
well, actually it's not dangerous if they learn it well. it's just that people new to bitcoin, or cryptocurrency, are too quick to take decisions that can harm them. well, there have been so many cases like that.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Sengkuni

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:24:06 PM

I think anyone who learns about bitcoin is not wrong, this is a good opportunity because it can provide good jobs and have a bright future and one more thing all depends on how we can bring this good as a job that truly benefits us and other people Wink Wink Wink
coinhunt

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:25:45 PM

Beginners usually taking information from the internet. The problem is that such info might not always be clear. Or they may understand it in the wrong way.  I think that it only supports theses that it’s important to make your own research. For that, there are numerous sites and forums where people can share their opinions. And to find the truth, you need to check much more than one thread or one article. 
fighter55

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:30:36 PM

They dont have to be dangerous if they chose the right coin which is AML BitCoin. This is the safest crypto in the market.
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

yes.  i admit newbies to bitcoin can be very dangerous.. they buy without doing any research and on a little loss they rush ko exchanges and sell their btc .. so its better they first do some research how this work.. Smiley
Agree, it is really dangerous to newbies, without knowledge and research the possibilities of failing your investment is high. And if newbies fail, they might be disappointed and start doubting Bitcoin. It's also dangerous for the market, it may affect the future investors too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
mcabrito

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:41:55 PM

Beginners usually taking information from the internet. The problem is that such info might not always be clear. Or they may understand it in the wrong way.  I think that it only supports theses that it’s important to make your own research. For that, there are numerous sites and forums where people can share their opinions. And to find the truth, you need to check much more than one thread or one article. 

Yes newbies that don't have enough experience in trading and investing will really need learn more strategies and techniques so that they will avoid losing a lot of funds.
greylandm

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:54:42 PM

A lot of newbies makes several posts here and they do not realise that writing anything is not cool.
yoshua27

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:55:19 PM

not dangerous because if new to know bitcoin investment do not put all the money owned to invest bitcoin because bitcoin value is fluctative sometimes rise and fall significantly so can not be predicted
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:00:53 PM

I don't think newbies can really affect bitcoin...they affect just themselves by wasting great opportunities because of their stupid ideas about the crypto world
DES_MX

Activity: 216
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:05:00 PM

I always try to say that newbies are not helpful for the crypto community. Most of the newbies are coming here to make a quick money, no doubt here.  Almost every FUDDERS lives in the newbie zone. I am not blaming all newbies but maximum Newbies are now being a curse for the crypto market. They spread Bad words and they spread good news with too much hype to make the price up! Every newbie should learn before any kind of statement.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:08:56 PM

Well, engaging on this kind of business is too risky most especially to those who are just new members here. So it's better to have enough knowledged first before making any transactions that involves money because there are no person will guarantee that it is 100% safe and secured here.
genolica

Activity: 121
Merit: 7

◆ SHREW ◆ Discounted Pre-Sale

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:10:10 PM

This is why we need to study real hard the concept of cryptocurrency and doesn't make any guesses, in which we needs minds for us to be guided on what we wanted to do with our money in crypto. Newbies are truly in a side of dangerous situation.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
scorpioner123

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:21:04 PM

Even if I'm just a newbie, I certainly agree to this. The reason is because there are some newbies that think that they know everything and teaches someone the wrong thing. It will be really dangerous.
DeepestOnion

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:28:23 PM

This is the usual problem which arises in many fields, including politics, where people erroneously believe they understand complex things and then they preach a simplified (and wrong) version of that and they create damage in the process.
costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:30:20 PM

Newbie is just a stepping stone for better individual, you once a newbie before you know the feelings being looked down by srs. As a newbie it's a common mistakes, as srs. do are intitled to guide the new comers to become good individual in crypto, do not judge them by simply seeing/depending the rank, instead guide them what's right.
Andrea23

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:34:42 PM

Ofcouse it's dangerous. The market has high risks. That shouldn't stop you though. You gotta learn somehow.
Whether it was you or someone taught you, learning is the first step. And as a newbie as long as you don't spend your entire fortune in it right away you should be fine.
I recommend doing research on coins and how they work before spending money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: