Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:10:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies to Bitcoin can be dangerous!  (Read 2806 times)
Kurukungkwang

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:57:30 AM

I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

those who know more are always like this. in other words you are knowledgeable enough to know your knowledge is nothing but a drop of the ocean.

and regarding these newbies based on what i have seen i think it is mostly because of merit system. many of the topics that are created with a technical subject are for gaining merit. some of them even ask you to give them merit if you liked what you read!

Not all newbies can damage bitcoin their are some newbies have educated and they know how bitcoin is risk. Maybe some newbies damage the Bitcoin if they are  not enough know or uneducated person and lock of knowledge about bitcoin. To all newbies pls. I advice you to be carefull not too be careless so that you can deserve the bitcoin as a newbie.
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:01:34 AM

Not all newbies can be dangerous!..It depend on every newbies intentions,and their willingness to do something right on this bitcointalk forum. Just remember,that all of you there now in the higher ranks,are also came from newbies. But,it is really sad that some newbies now are doing something not good in forum.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:12:44 AM

Yeah thats right as day after day we have another learning from this community,I totally agreed on this point because i still considered my self as newbie every day and being expert is almost impossible even in future

Danger in bitcoon for me is when we enter in a situation that we don't really know,like daytrading because this is the riskiest part for profiteering here in cryptocurrency

aliceayag

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:18:06 AM

Newbies actually dangerous if they will spread some rumors and speculation about the new technology that they doesn't really know. I admit that I am one of the newbies, but I don't spread something I can't prove that it was true or not without research and analysis.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:18:57 AM

I agree that ignorance of the technology is a prolific problem in this industry. So many people are looking for a quick buck and not doing their due diligence when investing. Fortunately the bear market has run off a good number of these investors.
plugZ

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:26:59 AM

This is true, that's why i'm not joining on any forums yet that have a deep conversation for me. i created this account 20 days before and i'm just using this to read threads because if i join some conversation without knowing anything about what they are talking. I might say some wrong information and that will be really bad.
Dianafangki

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:47:37 AM

many newbies only want instant profits, so many of them see easy crypto businesses, such as HYIPs or crypto gambling, but if they find a healthier community or mentor, then it's not too dangerous, others will teach it to act against trade or even teaching about ico started from participating in the campaign in stages.

If the newbies succeed in distinguishing between good and bad businesses, they will survive after that, the gains and losses gained make the experience much stronger than before.
Sophie_04

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:01:28 AM

Yes it is very dangerous due to the fact that they don't more knowledge about it,  they must learned it until they become expert in bitcoin..
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:30:06 AM

I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.
~ Do not lie, if you are unsure.
~ Do proper research, before you educate other people.
~ Accept that you will not know it all.
~ Fact check what you already know.
~ Do not argue, if you not sure about your facts.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink
I remember the saying, no matter how good your intention is, if it is wrong then it is still bad. This is exactly what is going ln on everytime a newbie is telling some sort of theory. It is good if it is a hypothesis, or an intelligent guess, because this type of information have its basis and more on critical thinking. We need to be careful in every steps we do. Even the experts may fail, because there no such thing as perfect. Lets just make sure that bitcoin will live long and help us in the future.
chnexus

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:07:01 AM

This market is full with manipulation and fraud, and they (coinmarketcap.com) want to pump bitcoins with false methods
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 08:33:14 AM

I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink
You have a point mate. The Blockchain technology is broad to use just some months or few years to get the whole concept. It is only best to keep learning always in order to embrace the new projects that enter the crypto market. Newbies must take time to study well the market before deciding to sell a coin at a certain low price.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:07:28 AM

It's sad what's going on. I think you always have something to learn in the crypto market. No measure can be taken, unfortunately, with these pseudoexperts. But we do not have to look at all the newbie as bad guys.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:22:26 AM

yes I agree, actually we must continue to learn because technology will also continue to grow so that there will be many changes that will occur, and as newbie must always seek information and not feel that they already know everything

catherinaos

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:30:42 AM

newbies to bitcoin should be careful in investing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies they should learn how to invest and security regarding bitcoin
Aleth

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:48:36 AM

It will be dangerous if one way or another he has no idea about the nature of what his entering with. If he is lack of information and lack of knowledge about it. Cause entering to an investment where your money is at stake needs first a research, study about it and familiarity of nature of the investment. You really need to educate yourself first before entering to it or else you might loss your money.
fahadrawr

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:49:48 AM

I assure that not only to newbies but to those who are not aware of trading bitcoins is also dangerous to them because if they dont know how to gain profit, they can not earn much in the trading bitcoins in the market.
True, because if you dont know how to earn profit you can lose and that's really dangerous. so they need senior guidance that can provide knowledge about Bitcoin so that Bitcoin is not in danger by newbies.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:05:11 AM

If you are one of the newbies make sure that you know what are the things and responsibilities can you do in this btc world . Its a right thing to make some research about bitcoin to have gain more knowledge about it . Be careful on what you are posting specially if its all about btc . Always think before you click .
Khalis_3

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 10:10:16 AM

~ Ask, if you not sure.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink
May i translate to my language and post It in local boards??
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:11:59 AM

I am a months only here in the crypto currency community and I considered myself as a newbie in this world where crypto currencies runs. When it comes to Bitcoin, I still have a lot of things to know, understand and learn about. Well, I am a proud Bitcoin users indeed, but I know in myself that as a newbie this community is my best training ground as a Bitcoin user.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:18:39 AM

Very first my advice is need to learn information security aspects.
Cryptos dont forgive misstakes, one hole and all your investments gone

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: