Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:30:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies to Bitcoin can be dangerous!  (Read 2812 times)
Khalis_3

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 10:19:01 AM

nice info!
Sorry don't post just nice, great etc only, if not your post will be remove make post with contructive text. I knew you brand new but you should learn more about this talk. You can read the rules of post and topic first before you post that means spam.  Wink
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:36:49 AM

Maybe the dangerous thing here in my opinion is if the beginner doesn't know the truth about bitcoin so he misrepresents something in it. Maybe you must have insight before entering into bitcoin investment, because in bitcoin we are required to be prepared with high risk. We need accuracy to run it. Maybe that's just what is worrying for beginners in bitcoin.
Heartland76

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:57:27 AM

If they are sincere and responsible then it will be good. I say.
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:03:19 AM

Usually newbies was target of the experts always happened like that. This is great information to us not only newbies but us all, the human certainly have to do something wrong we must carefully mainly to beginners in bitcoin. The experts exploit anyone who don't knowledge about bitcoin.
sclaudiu

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:05:23 AM

I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.
~ Do not lie, if you are unsure.
~ Do proper research, before you educate other people.
~ Accept that you will not know it all.
~ Fact check what you already know.
~ Do not argue, if you not sure about your facts.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:53:58 PM

Usually newbies was target of the experts always happened like that. This is great information to us not only newbies but us all, the human certainly have to do something wrong we must carefully mainly to beginners in bitcoin. The experts exploit anyone who don't knowledge about bitcoin.

Well, sad to say but you have a good point there. That's why it's really important for newbies to keep themselves educated and informed. Mistakes are normal but letting yourself become victims of so called experts can be avoided.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
dgreat

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:11:04 PM

In as much as newbies to bitcoin can be dangerous, they have good intentions of spreading the good news about bitcoin but unknown to them the information might be somehow wrong but from their perspective  and the normal reasoning they are doing good. you wouldnt blame them as they are new to the system. newbies engage in conversation and discussion relating to bitcoin with the view of promoting the image and name of bitcoin wihtout clean understanding of how the system works. i would suggest a forum be created for newbie upon registration until someweeks or the next level after some reasonable number of activities have been awarded to the newbies so that the newbies can be informed on daily activities of bitcoin and how bitcoin works.
this is just my opinion.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:46:02 PM

I assure that not only to newbies but to those who are not aware of trading bitcoins is also dangerous to them because if they dont know how to gain profit, they can not earn much in the trading bitcoins in the market.

For a newbie, the first thing you should do is to research which is the most important thing. Always keep in mind that everything can be solved through researching. Search unfamiliar words, do not argue with somebody without having background knowledge on it.
excolony

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:50:43 PM

for sure. I lost all my money
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:56:16 PM

I don't actually consider the newbies as dangerous. For me they are the reason why many got so greedy. They are the ones who invested many and receives nothing because they actually fail to see what is going on. They're more like  victims of a failure cryptocurrency investments . If you are an old investor, you don't have to worry about because those who worry much are those are really newbies.

prelala

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:01:34 PM

Understanding what you are into is very important before educating others.
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:06:53 PM

in my opinion not all newbies behave like that and there are also things like that, we should make the forum a place to share information so that it will be beneficial for other people including newbies who are looking for information about bitcoin
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:32:05 PM

I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.
~ Do not lie, if you are unsure.
~ Do proper research, before you educate other people.
~ Accept that you will not know it all.
~ Fact check what you already know.
~ Do not argue, if you not sure about your facts.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink

yes you are right we all will not know all aspects of this technology, we are all people who are still learning about this technology. we all must often ask questions in order to get a broader knowledge of this technology and not be arrogant.
cryptocity90

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:55:30 PM

newbie could be dangerous due to inability to understand how the system runs, so they may likely go against the rules of bitcoin because they are still new in system. So for the fact that everybody started as a newbie i think and believe that newbie should be given a chance.
matutana10

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:37:47 PM

Many people just come here and type things without doing a proper research.
Boppsross

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:33:45 PM

You must check every single fact possible and then only post or comment anything.
DavidCallahan

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:36:47 PM

Completely agree with you sir because they don't have much knowledge but without knowing about the topic they put comment and yes it is dangerous.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:38:12 PM

We can call them newbie experts and they are dangerous because they don't know the ABC of cryptocurreny market never do proper research and start educating and suggesting peoples and with their these kind of experiments peoples loose money because they start spreading fake, news i am also familiar with bitcoins since two years and i take proper knowledge and do research then do post or suggest people.

I agree with that,we are all been in that kind of situation but the vulnerability of ourselves to be catch by the people who wants to steal your money, and I guess the knowledge os the only thing that you can have to protect yourself since we are all anonymous with each other and I guess that's the thing that will make have the guts to fool others, so before involving yourself here better to be familiarize yourself in the pros and cons.

adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:01:17 PM

Yes bitcoin is very complicated currency which is not easily maintenance by anyone non educated person. It is really not good to act as if you know everything but for real is your not. I have been in this game a few years now, and am still learning everyday. It can be a very dangerous space for newbies at present, but I know in myself that as a newbie this community is my best training ground as a Bitcoin user.
aryani

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:05:39 PM

I think beginners should learn about bitcoin, then understand the factors that influence the occurrence of bitcoin price changes, both falling and rising bitcoin prices, and learning about patience and do not attach emotion to investing in bitcoin. If this can already be owned by those who have just joined bitcoin, then I am sure they and also will benefit through bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: