Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:13:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies to Bitcoin can be dangerous!  (Read 2810 times)
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:07:56 PM

in my opinion not all newbies behave like that and there are also things like that, we should make the forum a place to share information so that it will be beneficial for other people including newbies who are looking for information about bitcoin
there may be newbies like that, but I believe that the nature of people is different from bitcoin. so I'm still sure that beginners are good about bitcoin and maybe information from seniors will lead newbies to be good for bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:15:13 PM

I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.
~ Do not lie, if you are unsure.
~ Do proper research, before you educate other people.
~ Accept that you will not know it all.
~ Fact check what you already know.
~ Do not argue, if you not sure about your facts.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink
I really agree with your opinion, but everyone has the same right to give an opinion on what they know, sometimes there are also some of their opinions or beginners that we can take as a positive idea of ​​bitcoin. We cannot say who is speaking, but we should see what he is talking about.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:20:16 PM

because of the price of bitcoin is increasing there are many people in the world that want to know about bitcoin, and they want to makes money from bitcoin, and they are dangerous because the newbie in here is easy to manipualted, when there are the bad news they will share that fake news into another people. so my advice is do some research before you share any news into public

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:21:55 PM

There’s on born every minute. Suckers. Can’t blame some people in falling for these wanna-be-experts, sometimes they do look and sound the part. Fact checking is a must for newbies.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:29:04 PM

Yes, I agree. This forum is created to discuss and learn about digital currency technology. Many people act smart when they just know a little about information and finally misinform.
MrCrank

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:32:03 PM

I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink

You are absolutely right, I agree with you.
Many newbies think that they are expert of blockchain and offer own service teach / sell this little knowledge e.t.c.
This is risk for learner to lose money
adnandanish102

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:42:32 PM

Bitcoin demands a lot of research before investing in it, in other meanings a successful investors is the must one who is more strategic and old investors because an old investors knows best about his investment platform due to his plenty of experience in an appropriate cryptocurrency.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:51:13 PM

~ Ask, if you not sure.

you're right There are too many problems that newbies need to learn to look for if they really want to enter the market. From capital management, review, judgment, market view to wallet management. Newbies who do not study will make the Cryptocurrency market and the cyber community unpredictable because of some false or misleading heart.
anhhungxadieu0402

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:57:55 PM

My goodness, this! I'm probably at 2 years+(not that much, but still) but I always feel like an idiot when listening to someone like Andreas Antonopoulos speak. When listening to someone like him I feel like a total newbie(though I probably still am 🤔). I've come to terms with it though, that there's still a lot I have to learn. We never stop learning I guess.
The Cryptocurrency market on the other hand requires us to constantly learn from each other. Hard work will make people more perfect, more accurate judgments. I like to think of you, so you can share a few experiences that you know for the newbie like me in the Cryptocurrency market and the bitcointalk forum.
perova93

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:58:30 PM

the problem of all newcomers in the crypto market, this is because they can not collect the right information! Now there are a lot of yellow newspapers - they write not the truth or the negative about the crypto market! every day I learn more and more about the crypto market, and understand that I do not know anything about this crypto market! I advise beginners to read the right information!
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:03:43 PM

~ Ask, if you not sure.

I csn say newbies are danger because my cousin have not yet get a payments for almost a year because their tokens have no value and other bounty compaigns are scam. They are all frustated because of the bloody market now.
Khan Apon

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:19:52 PM

Actually i am newbies for bitcoin,  actually i don't think bitcoin is dangerous for me.
But here many tropics to know bitcoin for whole sight.
I guess some newbies here example me or others,  in fact we r don't know all about for bitcoin, when newbies to bitcoin really dangerous.
Actually it's my opinion,  some have or other please reply
me. Thank You       
bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:10:45 PM

So I never trust only one opinion on forum. I'm always studying different tips and then draw their own conclusions. It's safer.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:24:03 PM

Everyone is wrong, both beginners in bitcoin, and a more experienced investor. We're human. Therefore, always make your own opinion based on the information collected.

Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:34:46 PM

Yes, you are right, so before you follow someone's advice, consult with someone else in whom you are sure.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
mjloulie

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:41:52 PM

I guess you're right, it is really dangerous for newbies who doesn't have knowledge about cryptocurrency or bitcoin in particular. What they can do to avoid danger or at least lessen the danger in crypto is to gather informations, from market development to the good and bad sides of crypto. Feed their minds on anything and everything about crypto. Don't stop learning, continue to learn every now and then because changes always happen in this kind of field. This way neqbies can already interact with cryptocurrency and the rest will follows.
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:46:37 PM

I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

those who know more are always like this. in other words you are knowledgeable enough to know your knowledge is nothing but a drop of the ocean.

and regarding these newbies based on what i have seen i think it is mostly because of merit system. many of the topics that are created with a technical subject are for gaining merit. some of them even ask you to give them merit if you liked what you read!

It depends upon the newbie if they are careless but there are some newbie are carefull. Not all newbies are dangerous in this campaign.
churmerpe9

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:07:05 PM

It is a not true and there has to be a proper check on things before writing it.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:34:26 PM

Newbies especially those who are just riding on the rocket without even knowing where they're going to. These newbies who don't have the knowledge where the rocket is going will be the ones who will make the rocket crash when fluctuation of prices occurs as they panic after seeing how the price of bitcoin goes down.

Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:42:12 PM

Newbies especially those who are just riding on the rocket without even knowing where they're going to. These newbies who don't have the knowledge where the rocket is going will be the ones who will make the rocket crash when fluctuation of prices occurs as they panic after seeing how the price of bitcoin goes down.
Indeed, a good example, newbies are also one of the reason why the price falls, it's a domino effect, once an individual panic, the rest will panic. Most of the newbies are just investing because they're hype that the price will get high, they invest without a proper knowledge. So yes, that's why when fluctuation occurs, they panic, and the markets is also affected.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: