Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:54:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies to Bitcoin can be dangerous!  (Read 2806 times)
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:19:42 PM

I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.
~ Do not lie, if you are unsure.
~ Do proper research, before you educate other people.
~ Accept that you will not know it all.
~ Fact check what you already know.
~ Do not argue, if you not sure about your facts.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink
Bitcoin as well as other cryptocurrency channels are venture capitalists. I have been in the market for many years but still suffer losses when the market goes down as present. So for the newcomer this is more likely to happen, people before entering the market should be very careful before making a purchase decision in the current time
this is a good statement based on your experience, many professionals experience losses while newcomers try to expect profits. This is very risky and risky if newcomers do not have good skills
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
derinmertmert

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:21:34 PM

we always say, the crypto money market has too many risk factors. if you are a newbie you are likely to earn only by chance. so try to understand the market with small amounts.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:34:26 PM

Fore some people that just starting the crypto might find many new problems in the process. and they feel the impact.
 they look for solutions or facts that occur to learn from mistakes. it's very common in all businesses. and that is how humans think.
and yeah sure its can be dangerous its all about finance.
CryptoFeller

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:55:23 PM

Thanks for the knowledge shared. As newbies it would help if we can concentrate more on learning about cryptos to get a fair idea and fundamental knowledge base of  blockchain before we begin to engage in any sort of activity.
This forum is highly reputable for being educative, ones post and replies can have impacts on another and for that reason they must be correct information.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:57:15 PM

Of course yes. If you a newbie of this kind of technology you need to have atleast one person who have a lot of experience and knowledge to this industry to supervise and teach  you how to deal with someone.
Austin143

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

XCH4NGE - Connecting Crypto Users Worldwide!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:14:35 AM

The newbie always dangerous at first. We have to accept the fact that all are here is came from being a newbie isn't it ? We made a lot of mistakes and we learned from it that's why you are an expert now or a legendary in this industry, so there's no problem at all once a newbies are toxic but then eventually they will learned as much as we do right now.
phanquan5111994

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:45:17 AM

Yes!!!
Of course!!!
If a new investor is prepared to invest in this market without knowing much about it, with the current situation they will be very worried and may not dare invest in this market !!!
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:53:09 AM

but everyone has felt as a newbie
if the newbie phase is not passed, then you will not be an expert person
it's just that you have to find a mentor, so that this risky newbie phase you can pass quickly understands the concept of cryptocurrency

#CR7

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:00:57 AM

Not all newbies can be dangerous!..It depend regarding the order of all newbies intentions,and their willingness to make a obtain of something right upon this bitcointalk forum. Just recall,that all of you there now into the future ranks,are furthermore came from newbies. But,it is really depressed that some newbies now are accomplish something not friendly in forum.

Viranz

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:02:03 AM

Of course beginners are very risky to directly invest in it. Maybe the thing you have to do if you are a beginner by finding out about how a good investment is in getting a good profit for you.
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:10:44 AM

It's correct. What is new is difficult and contains many risks.
But in my opinion, risk is not a matter for us to step away. If you are the true will, you will pass. Just like investing in electronic money, the biggest difficulty right now is knowledge, the ability to evaluate, analyze, seize opportunities ... if you do not know the risks are very high. . On the other hand, if done well you will succeed. And in my opinion, to succeed you have to accept defeat
 Wink Wink
GilbertQuintanilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:05:37 AM

I agree but we should not forget that all the member of high position were once newbie, it is our responsibility to teach them and if they don;t understand then should take action.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 06:09:51 AM

I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink
Yeah this goes to me also based on my experience here in cryptocurrency actually as a newbie i lose some of my money for i could not speculate the right market price for bitcoin. I am holding bitcoin believing that one day market price could go up but it seems does not happen so there market price goes down and down abnormally and i decided to sell that resulted me to lose some of my money. Well i do not have regret because i am going to invest again if market price starts to recover.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:30:18 AM

I agree but we should not forget that all the member of high position were once newbie, it is our responsibility to teach them and if they don;t understand then should take action.

yes, I agree with you and I hope that they can learn from other sources and not just depends on us so they can add another knowledge to themselves. this can reduce the risk for them so they can know what they need to do if they are in the bad situations. all of us is a newbie when we came on this business and we need to learn many things to understand so we can help other people which needed help. I am sure that if they want to learn and they are capable to read more information, the bitcoin is not dangerous to them.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:55:20 AM

Actually newbies in the forum can damage BTC because they are the one who have the least experience on bitcoin
Actually they are in the initial stage on learning about bitcoin and they think that they are experts we can do that over confidence on their mind can give a wrong information of forums
So what about I I'm saying is to newbies was be careful just do proper research and post.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:05:58 AM

~ Ask, if you not sure.

yes i agree that newbies now are dangerous if they invest in crypto without any knowledge about it because crypto is too risky maybe you will loss a lot of money if you dont know how to hold it but i am sure dont unvest whem you are newbies.
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:26:23 AM

No it is not true.If they have proper knowledge and understanding then they can't be dangerous for the  BTC or for cryptomarket.They should be risk takers and should have patience otherwise they will take wrong decisions which will contribute to dump.Before investing in btc they should collect all the relevant and correct information regarding bitcoin then only they should invest.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
aladlanie04

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:32:13 AM

newbies to bitcoin is not dangerous i feel  but they are so excited  never be patience to wait to hold or sell at high price some people really dont understand when to sell  at how much target , some people still waiting to get more profit  .  newbies need to learn to be patience in bear market and holding the cryptocurrency or bitcoin  certain time period no need to panic or sell the bitcoin so cheap much better  they can learn everything how the function of trading and accumulating the bitcoin.
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:55:08 AM

Yes, new users of Bitcoin are very dangerous. There are now many poor quality posts on social networks, even phishing. It makes others look bad on Bitcoin. New people will be attacked by scammers. In addition, Bitcoin's newcomer will not know how to make a profit, which will cause a loss of money unfortunately.
damdoan69

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:13:08 AM

~ Ask, if you not sure.

Newbies are not dangerous for BTC or the other Crypto market, they are - just like us - excited to earn something from BTC ( knowledge or money,..). However, if they spread those misleading information, it maybe dangerous for the other people who are interested in BTC. That's why we should stay alert and be careful when reading any information about Crypto and before making any decisions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: