Bitcoin Forum
June 12, 2024, 04:22:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies to Bitcoin can be dangerous!  (Read 2810 times)
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:02:56 PM

No. That is not true. Well, if you sont know people who are a bitcoin users then that is a little bit dangerous because you dont know exactly what to do to earn or make money here. But if you know someone who has a knowledge in here, then it will be a great way to ask them so that you can make money here.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
RenzCoballes

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:07:18 PM

This is the reason we have to consider genuine hard the idea of cryptographic money and doesn't make any estimates, in which we needs minds for us to be guided on what we needed to do with our cash in crypto. Amateurs are genuinely in a side of risky circumstance.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:30:09 PM

Yes. It is too dangerous for newbies to invest and to use bitcoins.
We all know that millions of people are interested to bitcoins and if they knew that you are only a beginner to this industry. They will attract you to get or stole your Crypto.
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:56:54 PM

as a newbie it should be more to read and find the right information about crypto currencies so that they will be able to do it right and maybe by trying they will have experience so they can learn
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:46:42 PM

a lot of people who do not know how the critical market works and generally do not understand where to get useful and correct news, it's these people who say very badly about the crypto world and about bitcoin! It is necessary to create a school - bitcoin and send all the newcomers to it! )))
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:04:35 PM

I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.
~ Do not lie, if you are unsure.
~ Do proper research, before you educate other people.
~ Accept that you will not know it all.
~ Fact check what you already know.
~ Do not argue, if you not sure about your facts.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink
newbies are very easy to be attracted by scam ico, website because they always give high profit. moreover, they don't secure their wallet correctly so it often get hacked.
cedrixperez

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:09:50 PM

Well we have many newbies having involvement in bitcoin nowadays some newbies are easy to trust especially if there are some site that gives huge bitcoin a day well maybe we all have experience this when we are starting to learn bitcoin so lets teach them on how btc works and  how to be a good btc holder.
mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:28:58 AM

Newbies to bitcoin can commit regular mistakes in the market it will be a big threat and revers flow of the bitcoin price.If newbies are entering to the market with out the proper market study and further home work it will be a big disaster and a threat to bitcoin in the public and can become a big propaganda against the bitcoin in the market.If they are entering to the hike market and  it is under the bearish influence the price can come down the  newbies will become panic and they will be selling and booking lose This will impact worse in the market.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:44:44 AM

Yes it is, but everyone has the ability to learn but it will take time. For beginners or newbies like me, do not be afraid or shy to ask questions because it is better to ask than to pretend that you knew something about the industry or field you are entering. Knowledge is always be a power, so if you knew the basics and making an effort to learn and ask how it works then you will be guided and enlighten. First make an effort to learn as much as you want to earn. Good luck to every newbies here  Smiley

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:13:09 AM

I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink

I get your point Kakmakr. Little knowledge is indeed dangerous.

Sadly, many people out there feels they are already experts since very few are actually knowledgeable on bitcoin and the technology behind it.  In fact some people would pick up jargons to lose you in an explanation battle and make them sound much much more techie and credible.

I read somewhere here in the forum too how they hate newbies who were successful to cash in their first cryptocurrency payment and start calling themselves a crypto trader. And will start giving out trading advice even when unsolicited.

And such attitude does more damage than help really.  Imagine being misled to an idea which is not factual at all just because the person claimed to be an expert on cryptocurrency.

Thus, i am with you. Let us rally for better crypto education and sharing of factual knowledge in hopes to improve the crypto community we are in.

Cheers for sharing your thoughts!
anonymous2020

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:33:24 PM

~ Ask, if you not sure.

This will be a lesson for new comers in the crypto world to be careful in conveying information.And as seniors,be wise to address their mistakes.Don't judge them because of their weak knowledge.Tell them what is wrong and what is right.because in this furom senior or newbie are still learning.
EVIAJOHNPAUL

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:16:07 PM

Newbies is not affecting any one its because they want to get a knowledge and learning about the bitcoin talks the fact they can help if people want to invest the time and bitcoin will increase and if people know this they go to make more to increase and
Any one helping to increase bitcoin
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:25:02 PM

Newbies can and cannot be dangerous in crypto but they should take time to learn and gains knowledge. Above mentions information are very helpful, we should do proper research before having an advise to the newbies or any person. Newbies should always be careful before investing always have the guts to know everything though it take time in crypto.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:44:57 PM

~ Ask, if you not sure.

You can see that the market is showing signs of recovery, bitcoin prices and altcoin prices are starting to rise very strongly, especially altcoin. So, I believe this is a great time to start buying bitcoin and altcoin trading. Always observe the bitcoin price when making a decision to process in a timely manner when the bitcoin price decreases.

MUSFIKAR

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:38:10 AM

Yes, in my opinion, for beginners if they enter Bitcoin without their knowledge, they will get lost in investing or participating because they do not know the rules in the Bitcoin forum. It will be very easy for them to crash.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 02:41:18 AM

Newbies to Bitcoin are mostly liable to panic selling in the event of any bear market. This is largely due to the lack of preparation and knowledge in cryptocurrency and the Bitcoin market. Newbies need to seek for counsel from crypto experts before beginning their investment.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:56:12 AM

Yes, in my opinion, for beginners if they enter Bitcoin without their knowledge, they will get lost in investing or participating because they do not know the rules in the Bitcoin forum. It will be very easy for them to crash.

Bitcoin and the Bitcoin forum are different. And why do you think that it the rules of this forum that they should know and they might lost here? The rules here are easy to know you just need to explore.

I think the OP is talking about Bitcoin directly and not the forum we are in. These newbies will not be affecting the market since they are newbies, they will never invest on it so carelessly or aggressively right off the bat right?
Zabzab9

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:58:11 AM

I believe as part of the newbies here, we should study and understand how the procedures are being done. Since Bitcoin lives inside the internet where lots of anonymous netizens are capable of harmful practices, it is very important to seek first the possibilities before we proceed to a risky business.
market-beta

Merit: 3

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:59:22 AM

that's right bro. but if the beginner has the talent to invest and often learns to both read and ask senior bitcoiners. surely there will never be a word of danger again. everything turns into something fun ..
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 03:17:44 AM

~ Ask, if you not sure.

Most of the retail investors we see now in cryptocurrencies market are entered mostly in the peak of hype or bull season. And they are badly effected. And not only that the people who entered earlier also are in loss. But the difference between these two type of people is the earlier people who entered are entered in this market based on anticipation on potential future of crypto market. But the late Community are entered mostly to earn money quickly. Everyone will be rewarded who wait for long term patiently. But investing in shitcoin will not give returns in long term. So pick the good coins for long term hold.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: