Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:43:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies to Bitcoin can be dangerous!  (Read 2806 times)
indayburakday012

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:25:56 AM

Yeah this indeed that i had been to this risk and admit that i failed on my investment on bitcoin just recently after selling my bitcoin in a cheaper value. I had the fear that bitcoin might end soon so this thread make sense to the newbie like me. I do hope that i could recover my loss in the near future investing again on bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:10:58 AM

I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.
~ Do not lie, if you are unsure.
~ Do proper research, before you educate other people.
~ Accept that you will not know it all.
~ Fact check what you already know.
~ Do not argue, if you not sure about your facts.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink
I totally agree with you. In the Cryptocurrency market, most traders are not well versed in investing. They just look at the chart and hear the voices from inside to determine the investment. This is really very bad. Let's really understand about Crypto before investing, that is my sincere advice.
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:16:25 AM

The newbies could be a danger to bitcoin
 investment if they are not so familiar with it and they are just rushing to make trading with coins , this could lead to lose of capital and investment, so before you enter into this kind of situations be sure to be familiar with it to avoid risks.4

BennieMartin

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:10:49 AM

Every member or legendary member were once newbie so, newbies are essential but it is also right that newbies without any knowledge can be dangerous.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:16:11 AM

I totally agree with you. In the Cryptocurrency market, most traders are not well versed in investing. They just look at the chart and hear the voices from inside to determine the investment. This is really very bad. Let's really understand about Crypto before investing, that is my sincere advice.
yeah, you're right.
i really agree with your statement, it takes time to become an expert in the field of crypto.
and don't accept uncertain information before examining it further.

it will be good for beginners, I am also a beginner in the crypto field.
that is why until now i still ask many questions and seek more knowledge.
so as not to get caught in losses in unclear investments.

Erga Di Kenesis Lascrea

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:26:40 AM

Sure,sir. That's right, because bitcoin high assets and to many who want to steal bitcoin from a newbie. Newbie must find out Smiley
theresaivy1

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:32:33 AM

If those in higher rank are still saying they are still learning then newbies like us might be lost
princestan

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:59:03 AM

With proper introduction by the experts i don't think newbies will be dangerous
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:11:30 AM

I know newbies can be dangerous in bitcoin if will they don't know the process of it, it's better to study first and read some article regarding of bitcoin.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:36:54 AM

not too dangerous for beginners who often wrestle with stock investment management or forex players, they actually benefit more from fluctuations that always generate quick profits. even though it sounds unsafe, but bitcoin is more comfortable compared to stock assets, very suitable for people who like fast speculation.

What is feared is that beginners who have jumped into the business of ponzi / crypto lending, they are directed to people who are wrong and spend all money without enough understanding, their mindset is too trusting in the pyramid system and people who can cheat anytime.

abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:27:31 AM

With proper introduction by the experts i don't think newbies will be dangerous
In my opinion, it wouldn't be too dangerous if there were people who always saw him investing in bitcoin. and usually if people who are learning will not dare to make their own decisions.
Bitlife81

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:32:10 AM

Newbies to bitcoin can be dangerous especially if they only registered to it and don't have any knowledge about what they will do. They could be doing some experiments like trial and erorr.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:37:07 AM

yes indeed for the last year I see a lot of experts with their paid channels with signals and similar channels. to sell what is not sure is a very bad idea
bayy43

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:39:33 AM

maybe for beginners if there is no one to guide him how to play bitcoin because there are many beginners now who spread wrong information about bitcoin and make many investors who are afraid to invest.
luffyzxc

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:55:31 AM

I think yes i agree, because newbie is theres so many they do not know about bitcoin and how to be part of it, because theres so many work to bitcoin, and its delicade to you if you dont have know about bitcoin, and without having proper knowledge about of that, and its so very dangerous to you as a beginner.
Corvin17

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:44:47 PM

I totally agree most of Newbies (or not) are here for money not for learnings. Just like you I still have more to learn from anyone of us and still have a long way to call ourselves as "experts" in this field.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:54:32 PM

I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink

You have said it right I agree to what you are saying. There lot saying that they know alot in bitcoin even they do not know alot in crypto. For the newbies it is too risky to do the crypto, but if they read and study the industry then they will know what to do and it will not be risky. You should study it carefully so that if you want to invest you will not lose the money that you have invested.
Vulcansalute

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:26:17 PM

I totally agree. Some end up demarketing bitcoin through wrong form of forced marketing to maybe friends and family. It's better to understand what bitcoin and crypto currency in general is before trying to explain to anybody. It's still young and hasn't gotten much acceptance so the jury is still out. Small mistakes cost a lot.
Namara

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:32:01 PM

~ Ask, if you not sure.

In some part newbies can create some damage to Bitcoin. Because I don't have any knowledge about it, as a result demand will be very big and the price can go down. But in whole I don't think that they create real danger for Bitcoin.
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:16:01 PM
Merited by crzybilly (1)

You are absolutely right they have to take their time on the forum and learn from the seniors. For sometime to come you will realize that you have imbibe a lot on the forum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: