Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:23:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies to Bitcoin can be dangerous!  (Read 2810 times)
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:36:25 PM

I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.
~ Do not lie, if you are unsure.
~ Do proper research, before you educate other people.
~ Accept that you will not know it all.
~ Fact check what you already know.
~ Do not argue, if you not sure about your facts.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink
I believe that if you are new to the crypto market then I believe you should not buy bitcoin at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are constantly decreasing and fluctuating very strongly , so it is very difficult to trade successfully. You should wait for stable bitcoin wait, and wait to buy at the $ 5000 mark.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 11:02:33 PM

Right. Beginners who are involved in bitcoin will be at risk if they do not understand it. You need to learn the rules, how to operate to avoid being scam. At present there are many good and bad ICO projects. So people should choose the best project to invest.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:10:14 PM

Newbies is really danger to lose money because their knowledge is not enough and they did not know what they do.
Many newbie compain because they ask expert trader and gets some advice to newbie but the result is not good remember all decision it's up to you if you want to follow or not.
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:17:57 PM

I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink
It will be dangerous if you will not think more than twice with what you do especially if you are new to that endeavor. A successful man is always hunger for knowledge.
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:39:16 PM

~ Ask, if you not sure.

Now it's a lot of newbie who make new topics without knowing the truth and do not research first. It's actually dangerous because if the news is fake it can make all investors afraid to invest again.
I see a lot of newbies who make fake newtopics make me sad.

Yes I agree with this but some newbie are really wants to increase their knowledge about cryptocurrency world that's why they are creating new topic containing their main questions. Yes I believe that as a newbie they should do some self research before posting and asking a simple question here, however their are newbies that wants to hear others explanation and to share their experiences.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 11:56:45 PM

There is always a very high expectation when coming into crypto, it has been erroneously believed to be a quick money spinner, those who come with this impression often get disappointed by the time they see otherwise, they may eventually stay and do the proper learning or stay off

silentgenius

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:09:46 AM

That's true,newbies to bitcoin can be dangerous.When I was a newbie I don't know what I'm gonna do on how I earn free bitcoin.I tried to sign in many sites without confirming if it is legit.I just go and go and don't think if it a scam or not.Now I learn to my mistakes.We must find out first if our signing in are legit or not.I learn from my mistakes.
Anewor

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:34:55 AM

I would certainly agree on this. Cryptocurrency is really risky whether we like it or not, it is the nature of it as it is always unpredictable. You can't just invest and then wait for the price to move up always like what happens right now that we have a bad market for cryptocurrency. So it takes a lot of analysis and decision making process.
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:44:01 AM

It is not dangerous, the faft that the bitcoin can understand by the newbie and they understand the advantages and disadvantages of it, it is not dangerous to them. All of us here are start in newbie and we just study and learn to become what we are now.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 02:05:49 AM

Of course, newbies to Bitcoin can be dangerous because most of them do not take the time to study the market and how it works. These are the ones who normally fall victims for a fall in market and creates panics and sell at cheap prices.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:27:04 AM

Am sure this platform will is on the right path of giving a sounding hope to all newbies and even unto other rankes to learn and equip themselves the more. The is in deeda selfless platfotm to really explore and even more with issues related to bitcoin. At least newbies would be at the safest side.
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:33:44 AM

Your opinion is correct, indeed many newbies provide information that is less accurate so that it can harm others because the data or information is not accurate, they usually spread hoax news but they believe the news, for me this forum I use to get information about cyrpto currenacy

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 02:36:32 AM

Am sure this platform will is on the right path of giving a sounding hope to all newbies and even unto other rankes to learn and equip themselves the more. The is in deeda selfless platfotm to really explore and even more with issues related to bitcoin. At least newbies would be at the safest side.
even in the old user the bitcoin will be dangerous. i mean that the bitcoin can be dangerous to all people and it depends on the user if they got obsessed in the bitcoin. we know that the bitcoin is really expensive and more people want it so they do anything what they want. they not think whether they doing is good or bad as long as they steal or have an bitcoin they do it.

ScottDominic

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:22:58 AM

Not all the newbies bit those who frequently spreading wrong information or without knowing anything try to share information are very much dangerous.
Camster

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 05:15:55 AM

With the wild fluctuations in this market Newbies are a prime target to get completely wrecked.  Add in the scam ICO's and you have a receipe for a life altering bad experience for new investors.  New people need to take their time as they get in. 
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:28:15 AM

newbies may be dangerous to the cryptocurrency industry due to the lack of knowledge regarding to the nature of these cryptocurrencies.This may result to the misinformations that can lead to the fake news regarding to the bitcoin and other alternative coins in the market.To prevent this,newbies are advised to keep studying about cryptos and dont hesitate to asked to someone that have the proper knowledge about the nature of these cryptos in the market.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:03:52 AM

even in the old user the bitcoin will be dangerous. i mean that the bitcoin can be dangerous to all people and it depends on the user if they got obsessed in the bitcoin. we know that the bitcoin is really expensive and more people want it so they do anything what they want. they not think whether they doing is good or bad as long as they steal or have an bitcoin they do it.
Exactly! Bitcoin is volatile, its value keeps on moving ups and downs uncontrollably and unpredictably. However, I suggest not to dwell on the idea of being a dangerous field, acceptance is the key. Gain knowledge as much as you can, continue to explore new ideas, do research, learn from every experience, don't be afraid to fail, stay patient, be positive, be strategic, and be up to date.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
nagasaking

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:09:49 AM

it's more normal to see a beginner here and we've all become beginners at some point, but I don't have anything against them.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:36:01 AM

Earlier, the new members had a lot of restrictions and they were able to post only in the Beginners sub-forum for the first one or two weeks. This restriction was lifted a few years back and from that day onward the quality of the posts have gone down.
alkiw21

Activity: 344

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:40:46 AM

Yes, I think there are now many beginners who do not understand anything and become knowledgeable about bitcoin or cryptocurrency. If you are a beginner you should accept other people's opinions. Because you are not alone and you have to search for knowledge about cryptocurrency. Don't be selfish. that's my advice
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: