Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:11:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies to Bitcoin can be dangerous!  (Read 2810 times)
_jshsnts

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:46:18 AM

It can be dangerous especially to the ones that is new to bitcoin. Before entering this kind investment newbies should do some research on how bitcoins work. They should study if it is useful if they invest. One way is to ask people that is used to in this kind business. So that they can know the basic do's and dont's in this kind of market to avoid confusion and false information.
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:24:10 AM

I understand your sentiment. It gets me irritated every time I see posts like "Bitcoin is dead.". Then I tell myself that I shouldn't be worried about those FUDs and everything since Bitcoin is for long-term. I don't know if all of them are newbies or maybe some of them are not but they just want to spread bad news to manipulate the price. I believe in Bitcoin and its network, so it doesn't bother me at all whether it drops down 1,000%.

Giardina

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:44:07 AM

The topic of bitcoin is now very relevant and constantly in the top, many use it to attract attention.There are very few real experts on bitcoin, and they are unlikely to be here on the forum))so you need to be careful with information of any kind.

Catherine Branco

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:01:34 AM

Oh my god! I had taken part in bitcoin for over one year, but up to now I have been quite stupid when listening something about Bitcoin. As you know Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which is extremely complex. Therefore, someone who is supposed to ''newbies'' maybe whether right of wrong. I don't deny that they are not Newbies but they just are not enough knowledge to write a proper comment in each topic.
Raymond Robinson

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:02:53 AM

I really agree with your idea. In this forum, I saw many ''Newbies" with the odd comments or even fake comments. That's sound dangerous! Each fake comment can make a fail investor. I hope that this forum's admin will manage more rigidly. Besides, we need the Newbies have to search obviously before update your answers.
Victorious101

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:40:30 PM

Newbies are not the only one that don't do proper research or make good comments. Old members in Crypto are also involved. I will implore everyone to make proper research before posting or commenting anything. Ask if u don't know, am sure people will attend to you.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:45:11 PM

Such people can disrupt the market because they play without knowledge. Wise beginners are those who want to learn to explore crypto currencies before joining the crypto currency business. I think that spending a little more time understanding the crypto currency is better than we regret having no deep knowledge.
alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:12:41 PM

The new hamsters who crave food, i.e. do you want to earn. As for posts on the forum, I do not pay attention to it. I try to watch and read messages of time-tested users. I.e., seniors, heroes, and legendary.

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:17:29 PM

I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.
~ Do not lie, if you are unsure.
~ Do proper research, before you educate other people.
~ Accept that you will not know it all.
~ Fact check what you already know.
~ Do not argue, if you not sure about your facts.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink

accept all risk if they start to invest in bitcoin
study more about cryptocurrency in order to receive a big income
we can learn about cryptocurrency but there are lot of stuggle waiting for us as a newbie.
luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:28:03 PM

You know what! I just want to say thanks to this very topic. infact i was just reading peoples comments the whole thing seat my mind down to re think over certain things about crypto.
HaFiiSs

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:05:59 PM

newbies may be dangerous to the cryptocurrency industry due to the lack of knowledge regarding to the nature of these cryptocurrencies.This may result to the misinformations that can lead to the fake news regarding to the bitcoin and other alternative coins in the market.To prevent this,newbies are advised to keep studying about cryptos and dont hesitate to asked to someone that have the proper knowledge about the nature of these cryptos in the market.
vachellie

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:12:22 PM

Because the lack of their knowledge, sometime they just miss guide new comer and made bad image for cryptocurrency. Miss information to new comer just make they lose their money when investing in cryptocurrency.
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:14:51 PM

Taking the risk is actually good on this business but risking alone is not enough, we need to have basic knowledge about cryptocurrency and that is what is wrong about newbies, they rapidly goes in this business without knowing the posible outcomes or the negative results they might take without having second thoughts.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:20:19 PM

There are lot of newbies here now in the forum are pretending to be experts, some are making a good stories about their experience without giving

any details of how do they become successful here, which is obviously not telling the truth just to make have some post. Just all I can say if you

don't know about anything here if you are a beginner, never try to attempt to go in trading or invest in any ico project. Unless you do some personal

research whether it is bitcoin, altcoins, trading or ico project, something like that.
Goodwin54

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:45:35 PM

Fully agree with you and there must impose some rules so that newbies can not share any news which is not authentic or totally their own thought.
Dondisimo

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:27:55 PM

Oh, how I agree with you, I can not call myself a very experienced investor, but sometimes I read such nonsense in different forums that I'm in shock, how can this be done. And make this mostly newcomer.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
andreyka03081990

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:03:56 PM

I fully agree with the opinion of the author of this topic, since I believe that people who have recently joined the crypto currency are beginning to make harsh and unreasonable conclusions about bitcoin and thereby embarrass and tell incorrect information to other people, thereby creating a negative atmosphere for people who have not yet Synonyms with crypto currency.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:38:49 PM

Good info to the newbies , but all depend on the side of where you got to know about it , like if the person really tells you how risky and profitable it is to get involved, but some just tell that it is good to invest with no lesson or discussion about how it works, also to the newbies who is only reward to take profit and not ready to learn will end up regretting of getting involve, so all you need is to be calm and patient and don't play romance with any token cause they are not your friend either only work with what market says and not by your emotionally attached.
bjmpoker001

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:02:12 AM

Actually it won't be dangerous if they already have a knowledge about bitcoin.
I was a newcomer in cryptocurrency last year, but when i want to join crypto, i study about bitcoin and cryptocurrency first.
Having a right understanding about crypto will make you not spreading any rumors or FUD about bitcoin later.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Vimukkthi Vithanage

Activity: 331

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:06:44 AM

I agree with most of your points .. most of the new people for the industry putting big amounts for bitcoin and the even do not have a simple idea how this works. so this many cause them great loss
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: