Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:26:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies to Bitcoin can be dangerous!  (Read 2810 times)
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:11:34 AM

I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.
~ Do not lie, if you are unsure.
~ Do proper research, before you educate other people.
~ Accept that you will not know it all.
~ Fact check what you already know.
~ Do not argue, if you not sure about your facts.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink
maybe if beginners understand with all the risks that will be gained in investing I think they will think further and may also make them more confident in investing using bitcoin
Corvin17

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:16:36 AM

I agree with the part you listed. Newbies should take time to research and give the fact they are posting. Nonsense posts is confusing to other hunters.
tokenabu

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:08:00 AM

The development of the technological world is currently very rapid growth. Lots of the latest technology technology that is created every day. Everyone tries to create new technology. Starting from creating hardware software and other technology products. Recently the world began to be shocked by the emergence of a new technology called Cryptocurrency. What is cryptocurrency? Cryptocurrency is a technology that can create digital currencies that use cryptography as a security system so that the resulting currency cannot be counterfeited. There are many digital currencies that have been created from crptocurrency technology.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:17:06 AM

I know that even though the person has been in the Cripto world for a long time, it is not certain that he really understands the nature and character of BTC and that he is not necessarily an expert, but the fact is that many beginners speak like they know everything, maybe the impact of freedom of expression, freedom in issuing opinions, sometimes they speak without thinking long and without thinking about the consequences in the future, but actually we don't need to blame anyone as long as they say positive and constructive no matter how beginners or seniors we need to appreciate it

Nissuncutubi

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:50:46 AM

Yes bitcoin is very complicated currency which is not easily maintenance by anyone non educated person. It is really not good to act as if you know everything but for real is your not. I have been in this game a few years now, and am still learning everyday.
Heruwa

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:08:59 AM

I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink

Indeed, before becoming a bitcoin philosopher, it must have been a beginner, and it turns out that many beginners are learning in the crypto world to be able to know more about bitcoin, but there is a lot of understanding that is lacking and creating threads that sometimes overlap.
This is very disturbing for seniors to progress on bitcoin, beginners must get good and correct guidance in this understanding. I as a beginner will learn to understand this before going far, thank you.
dtpman

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:41:37 AM

maybe yes but experience must required
Kingathur

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:50:54 AM

Yes, it can be dangerous to newbies especially if they are just entering without them knowing what about it, and how it will be operated and should understand the virtue of patience. They must educate themselves first and invest what they afford to lose.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:56:43 AM

My goodness, this! I'm probably at 2 years+(not that much, but still) but I always feel like an idiot when listening to someone like Andreas Antonopoulos speak. When listening to someone like him I feel like a total newbie(though I probably still am 🤔). I've come to terms with it though, that there's still a lot I have to learn. We never stop learning I guess.
I agree with your words that there's still a lot more to learn and we should never stop learning. Learning is a continuous process and it's needed for us to be competence on our decision. As long as we are here in crypto we can learn in our every transactions as the market is volatile.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:05:33 AM

~ Ask, if you not sure.

Newbies can be dangerous but somehow they just need to learn and have enough knowledge thats why some of us can help them and guide them to do the right thing. Maybe some of them shared false news about bitcoin we just need to understand them because I know they learn day by day. Instead of telling them that they are dangerous why cant we just help them to learn more? that will be a good idea.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
blockdragon

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:13:13 AM

the reasons you provide are indeed logical and I think this kind of newbies who don`t ask but speak, don`t listen but speak and know without learning are dangerous not only for the crypto but the world in general/

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:14:58 AM

There is an adage that says "He that knows not and knows not that He knows not is a fool" I find it very difficult to to correct people that claim to know what they knows and they are very dangerous to a system. Lets build a platform where people will be certify before certain rank will be given to them.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:19:47 AM

If you are totally new to cryptocurrencies then you need someone experienced before investing in Bitcoins otherwise he will suffer from loss and you will experience your own life in fact you will get better experience than others.. in fact it will be better if you experience your own buy trading yourself that I will suggest not to invest a lot at the first time as you are newbie at first.
LOVEUMUM

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:27:10 AM

It is certainly true especially when the exposure is limited but oflate i see some newbies making realistic thread topics and am sure our way forward is for us to learn and equip ourselves in the things of the crypto. Because the only way for us to show ourselve approve is to gain much knowledge to studying.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:33:20 AM

maybe yes but experience must required

I think so, when they invest bitcoin and a drop of more than 10% a day they will think that they are exposed to a scam, bitcoin is an investment that is very risky, not suitable for those who are afraid to take risks.

kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

As a newbie, before you join to a campaign or a business you need first to know about the Bitcoin and every corner of it. You must be aware on what to do, how to join and do the business. Before you decide you need to know first about the business.
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:00:20 AM

Yes I think it may be Dangerous unless it is done without the expert someone's help. Know all kinds of Bitcoin concepts that you have to know about the different types of Bitcoin fluctuation and Bitcoin market. So first of all, if anyone has bidit or made a mistake in Bitcoin, then you can be afraid of market conditions. So, it will be difficult for newbies to digest it..... Smiley Smiley Smiley

pavka

Activity: 322

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:14:24 AM

In truth, newcomers are not so dangerous when they disseminate untrue information (few listen to them), but rather people with experience who knowingly disinform people around. And such unequivocally not so little, because many high ranks on the forum was painted trust Angry

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:30:16 AM

honestly I admit that I have not yet seen a real expert who really understands every aspect. that there to talk about others I myself sinned and handed out advice after being practically only a few months on the market Angry

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
koldir

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:36:53 AM

~ Ask, if you not sure.

Of course, not only beginners, and in General bitcoin is a dangerous thing for everyone, and all in it are small gears that can say sisitemu, chsto it will be junk, so everything should be treated carefully.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: