Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:52:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies to Bitcoin can be dangerous!  (Read 2806 times)
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:52:10 AM

Most of newbies will be afraid when bitcoin price fall then they will sell their bitcoin immediately to reduce the loss. But they did wrong because the price will rise again. Newbies should read more posts in this forum to get more information so they can be educated in this cryptocurrency world. Make sure the project is legit before investing is very important.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:15:00 PM

I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.
~ Do not lie, if you are unsure.
~ Do proper research, before you educate other people.
~ Accept that you will not know it all.
~ Fact check what you already know.
~ Do not argue, if you not sure about your facts.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink

I think it become dangerous because there are so many people that wanted to scam the newbies here because they know that newbie need assistance so they will take that opportunity to get what they want.
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:33:06 PM

Of course because if you join and trade using bitcoin or you invest in it maybe it will be very dangerous to see bitcoin prices rise and fall in recent months. So it's better that you learn it first to someone who is more knowledgeable.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:36:42 PM

I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink
Going back to the first time that I joined cryptocurrency, I am also an ignorant in this industry. Just what you have said, I admit first to myself that I am newbie. In that case, I am real to myself that I need to learn more. Studying Cryptocurrency is not easy and it takes time before we fully understand its meaning and how it works but for sure nothing will stop to the person who pursue to know about something

satria2

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:38:52 PM

As a newbie, before you join to a campaign or a business you need first to know about the Bitcoin and every corner of it. You must be aware on what to do, how to join and do the business. Before you decide you need to know first about the business.

It's something they must know to produce a profit and not a loss for themselves in the future and many learn in this forum because all are in this forum.
saaux

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:41:17 PM

if newbie does not care about crypto scams, they are really delusional in it, it is better for newbie to read first about cryptocurrency like me when I was in that situation. I became very aware of the market's movements and the possible consequences.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:51:00 PM

~ Ask, if you not sure.

Will,i respect your intentions into this worlds of crypto technology,to become more progressive and not turn,into disaster by creating some newbies false ,and telling themself expert in cryptocurriencies,otherwise maybe sometimes we are wrong to our thinking because ,there are some newbies are more knowledgeable and easily to catch up the idea of digital investment technology and we cannot let them down.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:12:18 PM

as a beginner, they have to find a lot of information about bitcoin and how to risk it because if they make a mistake in making a decision it can make them lose, and actually by asking or reading they will be able to do well and will have a better experience to be successful
Ace Amias

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:17:57 PM

Surely, sir, there are always be some that may spread wrong knowledge and they know very little bit about cryptocurrency so whenever the newbie make a mistake so the senior may correct them that if we should do it just like this so it may help to all and that is the way through which newbie and seniors have an interaction.
NightlessCity

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:38:07 PM

I Agree with that.  Most important of all is to try research first. If you are newbie never argue and act  as if  you know everything.
But if we an expert try to help newbie to understand how volatile bitcoins/crypto is. Maybe if we help each other to understand bitcoins, may lead to prevent newbies to fall in dangerous learning.  Smiley
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:48:26 PM

Yes it can be dangerous to them if they are non educated person towards cryptocurrency , and they start entering the world of cryptocurrency without knowledge to them. Because sometimes the scammers are always target the newbies through in bitcoin or any digital currency .
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:50:41 PM

i think investing any bitcoin can invest you just have a computer or have a smartphone connected to the network you can invest in bitcioin but to reduce your risk you should be careful when investing
Suketlapangan

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:52:55 PM

yes that is the bitcoin user ... there needs to be a more senior mentor, because he is at high risk if he mis steps, but if someone directs it it will be better.
Dinomoves

Activity: 122

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:53:29 PM

Newbies indeed are topics creator here in the forum because they are lazy in reading. They don't even know if the topic they created are already discussed several months ago. It became redandant, but for the sake of co newbies it will serve as of help for them because they all the same.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
ksupriya94

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:54:25 PM

Agree 100% with your opinion. I am also in this market since 1 years but my knowledge about core technology about bitcoin is very less and on this forum i am try to learn amore about bitcoin.
Market-desi

Activity: 202

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:01:52 PM

that's right bro. therefore, beginners who still do not have the experience of investing in bitcoin are better looking for experience by asking bitcoiners and must be diligent in reading. By asking and reading. can be the main capital to invest in bitcoin bro

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:10:42 PM

I am very agreeable to that. Because some newbies are insufficient of knowledge about BTC
That's why it is very risky to them  to be part of those victims of scammers and fraud people.
pokang13

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:14:34 PM

Yes because their bitcoin can be hacked or scammed.That is why it is very important for them to seek advice from an expert.Do a lot of research and know about the bitcoin world.
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:19:08 PM

~ Ask, if you not sure.

This is really true. I myself trying to learn alot about crypto space since starting of 2016 and still I believe that what I know is very little compared to others. This technology has endless innovations and possibilities to discover for some good causes. But newbies don't understand this at all. They always try to criticize when they make losses and pump the news when Crypto token value increases.

Newbies need to learn the real value and use of cryptocurrencies in our economy. Then only we can see the real adoption of cryptocurrencies in the world.

CatchSomeAirdrops1

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:21:11 PM

~ Ask, if you not sure.

very opinion is useful! of course there is not enough information and not an understanding of the whole crypto industry, can not take the whole picture of the market! the market is very young, he is only 8 years old. I'm sure that soon the world opinion will change, bitcoin and the entire crypto market will respect and understand that further without it it will be impossible to develop!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: