Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:00:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] 7Seconds - The First Blockchain Credit Marketplace  (Read 2896 times)
IIlustor (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:40:44 PM

do you use an escrow wallet for your ico? a lot of scam projects this year, and escrow wallets can make investors believe in ico again
We are using smart contract and multi-signature wallet. Moreover, only our founders have access to that wallet.
Security - above all else  Smiley.
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:41:35 PM

The project has a great partner, which consists of main partners, main partner banks, and main partner stores. I feel amazed by these 7 seconds. seeing from the roadmap is also very promising. I look forward to further information on the progress of this project. and good luck for team developers !!
Thanks a lot for your support!
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:46:38 PM

For my personally, this is an interesting concept, through this project we could get a lending from may offer, and we could choose the best suit for our need from many available offers.
cryptoroland

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:06:35 PM

What about KYC btw?
Lending is the one of the most heavily regulated fields, and we want to makr sure it's fully comply with KYC requirements.
All right, I support your opinion. By the way, the name of the project is excellent - intriguing and memorable. And causes the desire to learn about the project in more detail)))

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:04:14 PM

For my personally, this is an interesting concept, through this project we could get a lending from may offer, and we could choose the best suit for our need from many available offers.
Yep, you are right, this is exactly what we are doing.
Rachel Pheonix

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:57:44 PM

With 7seconds will it take much time or many actions to integrate this system in my online store?
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:52:42 PM

With 7seconds will it take much time or many actions to integrate this system in my online store?
Hey there, Rachel!

It won't take too much time. We want to be 7Seconds available for every store and every shop, and one of the main depeloping objectives was creating simple integration.
What I am trying to say, that simple integration - was a separate task, which we managed to complete Smiley.
Rachel Pheonix

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:04:19 AM

Hey there, Rachel!

It won't take too much time. We want to be 7Seconds available for every store and every shop, and one of the main depeloping objectives was creating simple integration.
What I am trying to say, that simple integration - was a separate task, which we managed to complete Smiley.
That looks great, I think I will participate in your ICO and try to use your system if its already available for installation
Thanks for reply
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:59:17 AM

Hey there, Rachel!

That looks great, I think I will participate in your ICO and try to use your system if its already available for installation
Thanks for reply
Happy to hear that you like it!

You are welcome!
murgut

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:17:24 AM

the fact that so many big mainstream names are listed as your partners makes me believe this ico is going to be huge. the team is also impressive. i will look for this project and what ratings you'll get on some ratings sites to confirm my hunch.  i will for sure participating in your bounties program when you will list it.

IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:15:14 PM

the fact that so many big mainstream names are listed as your partners makes me believe this ico is going to be huge. the team is also impressive. i will look for this project and what ratings you'll get on some ratings sites to confirm my hunch.  i will for sure participating in your bounties program when you will list it.
Yep, those names are really well-known and that's certainly adds us some weight to be honest Smiley

Thanks for the kind words!
oliviaolivia

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:43:54 PM

Hey there, Rachel!

Thanks for reply
Agreed with this, want my small shop to be enlisted also  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:24:46 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 06:47:40 PM by IIlustor

Hey there, Rachel!

Thanks for reply
Agreed with this, want my small shop to be enlisted also  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Do not worry about it!
We'll post an easy instruction for you soon, but if you want to receive information about partnership with 7Seconds right now, just drop a mail to our team:
sales@7seconds.ru

And thanks for your support Smiley
Vannila Ice

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:36:26 AM

Any approx date of ICO launch man? Tired to wait ffs Cheesy Cheesy
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:39:55 AM

Any approx date of ICO launch man? Tired to wait ffs Cheesy Cheesy
Private round will be launched at the middle of the August.

Come join us at Telegram channel, so you 100% won't miss it Smiley.
https://t.me/sevenseconds_io
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:52:01 PM

7Seconds’ advisor Kamlesh Kangya discusses the blockchain element in 7Seconds’ solution and the company’s prospects in the Asian markets.

https://medium.com/7seconds/kamlesh-kangya-with-blockchain-financial-intermediaries-will-be-gone-ab5ccd49b3cb
Faker SKTelecom

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:06:25 PM

7Seconds’ advisor Kamlesh Kangya discusses the blockchain element in 7Seconds’ solution and the company’s prospects in the Asian markets.

https://medium.com/7seconds/kamlesh-kangya-with-blockchain-financial-intermediaries-will-be-gone-ab5ccd49b3cb
Kamlesh Kangya in his interview said that main problem of blockchain solutions - is security.
Does 7seconds have a qualified and good solution for this?
Mike Taker

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:30:15 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 07:26:58 PM by Mike Taker

Kamlesh Kangya in his interview said that main problem of blockchain solutions - is security.
Does 7seconds have a qualified and good solution for this?
Found this info in their wp:

"As a company works with customer information that constitutes commercial and banking secrets, it's our duty to protect it..."
And then theres a lot of measures and things about protection
WP on page of 36 (https://7seconds.io/documents/white-paper.pdf).
SimpleMan

Activity: 462

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:15:14 PM

If you say that the process for granting credit takes less than 2 minutes why is your project called 7seconds?
Under 2 minutes if you count time using Earth's parameters, but we found systems with planets, where you can do the same operation in 7Seconds. That's why we called 7Seconds.

Wow that's some crazy thought process. Cheesy I would have never come up with that in a million years if I didn't decide to just ask you.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:23:36 PM

If you say that the process for granting credit takes less than 2 minutes why is your project called 7seconds?
Under 2 minutes if you count time using Earth's parameters, but we found systems with planets, where you can do the same operation in 7Seconds. That's why we called 7Seconds.

Wow that's some crazy thought process. Cheesy I would have never come up with that in a million years if I didn't decide to just ask you.

The reasoning has funny story though.
But definitely, not the first blockchain project that tackles the credit marketplace.
There should be more factors in play here aside from the under 2-min granting of credit to a person.
Better read carefully their terms and conditions before jumping on this one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: