Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:24:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kick against btc now and regret in future.  (Read 3461 times)
wairawein

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:36:27 PM

Bitcoin was born a very long time and we can see that it is growing and only growing up, so everyone will soon accept it and use it for trading.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:27:30 PM

Some may be so reluctant for a change and adopt the blockchain technology for now but maybe in the proper time, they will realize how important and a life changer bitcoin is while they see the progress and change for those who adopt and use it already. They may be too late to invest on it as the price may be too high already, but they can always start using it as payment for goods.

Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:54:15 PM

you can't stop an idea whose time has come. I think everyone is already smoothly considering the introduction of this technology at a large level
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:03:20 PM

Probably it is happening for the first time in the history of mankind that we are able to trust the group of unknown people more than the familiar faces and hence this technology is a milestone in the evolution of money. It is true that no one can challenge the decentralized network as it is based on the strength of the users itself. I believe that decentralized cryptocurrencies define the fundamental values of democracy, unlike any other system.
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:10:37 PM

Money is what the society accepts to be money. Human history has seen so many transformations when it comes to the subject of money.From barter trade to fiat money and now digital currency. But some nations are so rigid to change.well they will all regret soon because no country can stop cryptocurrency.
Those who choose to ban Bitcoin may have reasons that their government has learned well. maybe they try to protect their citizens from losing due to investment. because we must realize that investing in crypto is very high risk for those who have low knowledge about crypto. Although the possibility of the regulation will become the norm in the future, not a ban.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:22:26 PM

Bitcoin has come a long way and this is never the time to give up on this amazing cryptocurrency. The future of the world and its finances lies in bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. The best way to learn about the up and down movement of bitcoin is experience. Experience is the sure way to learn about an activity. 
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:35:43 PM

Those who kicked against bitcoin in 2009 when it was created and being sold as low as $2 are regreting their actions and shortsightedness now.
I do not want to believe that people still kick against bitcoin.
SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:04:01 PM

mimienamphine

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

❑ GOLDMA ❑ Facebook ✰ T

View Profile  WWW  Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore

Kick against btc now and regret in future.
July 21, 2018, 11:35:49 AM
Merited by btcdevil (2)
Reply with quote  +Merit  #1
Money is what the society accepts to be money. Human history has seen so many transformations when it comes to the subject of money.From barter trade to fiat money and now digital currency. But some nations are so rigid to change.well they will all regret soon because no country can stop cryptocurrency.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:04:59 PM

Half of the world lives below the poverty line(in our opinion) and they do not even have a phone and a computer)))they will not stand against Bitcoin.And here the civilized world from part tries to fight as that, only I don't understand why and for what?!)They themselves put a stick in the wheels or pretend as usual)))

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
sleekie

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:14:27 PM

Bitcoin is already spreading its tentacles as many countries are already in the process of implementing the blockchain technology. I hope bitcoin becomes globally accepted in nearest future
Caxton10

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:42:07 PM

It is my hope that those countries who are against bitcoin will one day wake up from their slumber and embrace it because a time is coming where it will be a major contributor to every countries development.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:53:11 PM

People are saying all sort of bad things about btc. The worst thing is that they are giving all sort of names to it not knowing its the future of all digital currencies. I know that they will one day regret when the time comes.

ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:02:17 PM

That's right, there won't be any country that can stop bitcoin. Because, bitcoin and the underlying technology are the future. By the time bitcoin has reached the point of perfection, those who have always been away from it, will surely regret it
_w_b_t_

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:05:43 PM

I disagree. What if these people invested in something more profitable than Bitcoin? The future of Bitcoin is mysterious, and not the fact that It will remain valuable for long.
blockdragon

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:23:46 PM

well I hope there will be such a scenario and as the investors we would become the wealthy ones but I think to catch up with crypto is not a thing which requires so many time for governmetns and they could easily adopt it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:31:29 PM

Is this another kind of FUD post? Well, i think so. We do have different way of thinking towards cryptocurrencies and since i am determined about holding my bitcoin for there will be a right time that bitcoin is going to recover. I will never quit in crypto and once i have extra money i will also make additional investment in bitcoin.

DaryaCrypta

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:11:32 AM

I disagree. People who are skeptical about cryptocurrency have many ways to invest in other niches and make profits.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
a_no_nim_news

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:08:08 AM

Already, many people regret that they have not invested in Bitcoin before. Further I hope this cryptocurrency will grow and the number of regrets will only increase.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
zeref dragneel

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:19:08 AM

agreed.people now a days thinking invest in crypto-world gonna make them regret.but what they dont know that it shows miracle whenever it wants.if they see the price of any currencies decreasing they think its gonna end soon .what they dont know that it will rise again.and many countries claimed that its illegal or whatever but that couldnt stop cryptocurrency.
Rosesie

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:20:48 AM

People are talking about leaving crypto and i don't think it is a good decision. I feel sure about your statement. If you kick against bitcoin now, you will surely regret in the future. Who know what will happen in the future but i just know that my decision will be right
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: