Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:36:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms  (Read 87013 times)
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:40:21 PM

I'm part of a bounty company and I want to tell you that you should have no doubt about this company. Even if you do not know the location of the physical office, this does not mean that this project will not take place. Although doubts and fear I have present.
You participate in their Bounty company and write that there is no doubt in the project team. At the same time, you personally have doubts, why?
Fear for your money? After all, no matter how good the project is, the authorities can issue a law to stop the activity of cryptocurrency
The risk is always. Everyone defines what he is ready to risk the sum. Crypto investments cannot be risk-free.
The risk is always. Everyone defines what he is ready to risk the sum. Crypto investments cannot be risk-free.
Only at the moment, the risk is high, did not see and did not read the news, so that they could positively influence the crypto
These are not short-term investments. News can change at any time. Advantage of this project, that it not so depends on news)
as practice shows, all alternative tokens are losing in price with bitcoin, if the authorities say that cryptocurrency is bad then any coin will become cheaper, respectively, profits will be less

Means it is necessary that the authorities invested in this cryptocurrency, then the price will only grow))
The authorities are very skeptical about cryptocurrency, someone generally forbids it
It was the joke)) Of course the authorities do not like cryptocurrencies, they how cannot control them
The government has nothing to do with them, because it’s all unrelated to one another
I think that it is impossible to deny the possibility of communication with governments or other structures. I think that to some extent they are everywhere.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evgenii17

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:54:15 PM

I'm part of a bounty company and I want to tell you that you should have no doubt about this company. Even if you do not know the location of the physical office, this does not mean that this project will not take place. Although doubts and fear I have present.
You participate in their Bounty company and write that there is no doubt in the project team. At the same time, you personally have doubts, why?
Fear for your money? After all, no matter how good the project is, the authorities can issue a law to stop the activity of cryptocurrency
Only at the moment, the risk is high, did not see and did not read the news, so that they could positively influence the crypto
These are not short-term investments. News can change at any time. Advantage of this project, that it not so depends on news)
as practice shows, all alternative tokens are losing in price with bitcoin, if the authorities say that cryptocurrency is bad then any coin will become cheaper, respectively, profits will be less

Means it is necessary that the authorities invested in this cryptocurrency, then the price will only grow))
The authorities are very skeptical about cryptocurrency, someone generally forbids it
It was the joke)) Of course the authorities do not like cryptocurrencies, they how cannot control them
The government has nothing to do with them, because it’s all unrelated to one another
I think that it is impossible to deny the possibility of communication with governments or other structures. I think that to some extent they are everywhere.
There will always be those people who are against cryptocurrency, and who give it their preference
Den1ska

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:59:36 PM

There will always be those people who are against cryptocurrency, and who give it their preference
In general, it would be very nice if the authorities are closely engaged in the development of cryptocurrency
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:01:10 PM

Cryptocurrencies by some people are regarded only as an opportunity to make money quickly. Few people understand the real technology or are interested in how the cryptocurrency is changing the world.
GOSPOD1N

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:01:42 PM

In general, it would be very nice if the authorities are closely engaged in the development of cryptocurrency
But these are just dreams, although there are countries that are only too happy to develop cryptocurrency
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:18:23 PM

But these are just dreams, although there are countries that are only too happy to develop cryptocurrency
In Europe, the leader in the implementation of crypto currency is Switzerland. Perhaps in the Islamic world the leader will be UAE? Quite possible!
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:20:56 PM

Of course the situation on the market is very complicated. Investing now is risky. But earning now is also possible and with very good money. The main thing is to choose the right project!
But we all know that it’s not worth waiting for stability from the cryptocurrency market, it’s a flexible system
unfortunately, the cryptocurrency market is highly susceptible to change, from those people who have a lot,a lot of money, and they do with the market what they want, want the market to the bottom, want the market up
jonnycorovsky

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:24:05 PM

In Europe, the leader in the implementation of crypto currency is Switzerland. Perhaps in the Islamic world the leader will be UAE? Quite possible!
It is quite possible. If there are no what problems in the religious plan. They are very religious!
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:56:55 PM

Of course the situation on the market is very complicated. Investing now is risky. But earning now is also possible and with very good money. The main thing is to choose the right project!
But we all know that it’s not worth waiting for stability from the cryptocurrency market, it’s a flexible system
unfortunately, the cryptocurrency market is highly susceptible to change, from those people who have a lot,a lot of money, and they do with the market what they want, want the market to the bottom, want the market up
The crypto market is very prone to manipulation. And centralized top exchanges are one of the main manipulators. Therefore, I like the idea that there are many exchanges and they would not have such power over the market.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:58:47 PM

It is quite possible. If there are no what problems in the religious plan. They are very religious!
religion and Sharia law mean a lot to many people in this world,
and the project based on Sharia law is bound to be a success
assasin21rus

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:01:40 PM

The correct project in any case will give a profit but not a big one, and as a whole the situation is 50 to 50, you can gain a lot or lose a lot
tor9

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:08:31 PM

The crypto market is very prone to manipulation. And centralized top exchanges are one of the main manipulators. Therefore, I like the idea that there are many exchanges and they would not have such power over the market.
I would very much like to have a more stable market is not influenced by the rich and influential people, and showed its stability regardless of the fact that someone influences it
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:13:27 PM

The correct project in any case will give a profit but not a big one, and as a whole the situation is 50 to 50, you can gain a lot or lose a lot
I don't agree with you! Now you can just lose everything or make a big profit. At the moment, the market can both start to grow and fall even lower. We are unlikely to be able to change anything, we just need to wait and not do rash things.
sofaflesh

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:16:01 PM

Now the market seems to be stable for at least the last two days.
It even seems to me that this is more than stability. It looks like growth!
this is a very deceptive opinion, most likely it is just a small rise,which does not mean strong growth
a large increase might have for a long time
tor9

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:22:17 PM

at the moment, with a low market, any project is like Russian roulette, you can lose everything or you will still have chances and you will earn a lot by continuing the game
Khala

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:34:00 PM

at the moment, with a low market, any project is like Russian roulette, you can lose everything or you will still have chances and you will earn a lot by continuing the game
but not better to wait a little longer, but at this time think over the whole project, and many moves for different circumstances?
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:34:12 PM

It seems that the market is turning and will soon fly up to the moon. Accordingly, the chances of earning will be more than the chances of losing!
DonProton

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:38:48 PM

the Islamic world is huge. This is a large part of the population of our planet. Even if 5% or 10% will start investing in crypto-currencies through this exchange, then do you imagine the daily turnover of trading on the ADAB exchange Huh !!!...
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:42:17 PM

I liked this project immediately. Since the first days of the launch of the company of signatures - I put on the signature of the ADAB project!
sofaflesh

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:48:19 PM

It seems that the market is turning and will soon fly up to the moon. Accordingly, the chances of earning will be more than the chances of losing!
it would be a very good prospect for bounty hunters and for developers
many projects would have a chance to live their
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: