Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:02:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why one should invest in bitcoin now?  (Read 1281 times)
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:20:10 PM

I think that you need to buy immediately as the correction was very long and the market should begin to recover . I read on the forum that all indicators indicate growth.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
aggeyysido

Activity: 112

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:07:07 PM

Bitcoin is one of the most stable cryptocurrencies and it will gradually gain momentum and in the near future will break its old price records.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
kotajikikox

Activity: 2436
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:35:18 PM

Knowing bitcoin is showing their capacity to give better income for those people knows about bitcoin important as currency.

Nad the news you shared are inspirational from all pwople losing their hope because of the recent price of bitcoin and almost a year since bitcoin start to dump their price.

Choosing bitcoin as investment is really profitables thats why should one strongly believe the power or bitcoin as currency.

distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:52:08 PM

Bitcoin is one of the most stable cryptocurrencies and it will gradually gain momentum and in the near future will break its old price records.
stable? I think crypto is stable and will not be the choice of traders. I myself, will continue to wait for the moment of cryptocurrency instability because it can give me an advantage by trading crypto.
the main reason why I have to invest in bitcoin I think because bitcoin is a crypto asset that has very large market power, bitcoin price movements can make the market crypto move. the most important thing is a very large community, it makes bitcoin have the support of many people.

Sonaile

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:04:43 AM

Better to invest in Altcoins (Steem NEO etc.- working projects)  as they have crashed 90% so when Bull Run starts you will make much more return than investing in BTC

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:12:55 AM

Bitcoin is near its strong support bottom price range in the low $6000s. Good to accumulate here and hold for the next big rally.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:53:11 AM

1. Bitcoins are independent of any central authority
2. Upwards trend in the coming month
3. Its the largest cryptocurrency out there
4. Europe just regulated it as a commodity exempt of VAT
5.  High volatility in the equities market can positively affect the price of bitcoin
6. More and more companies are creating tools for the Bitcoin ecosystem
7. To be an early adopter of the powerful blockchain technology

everything you say is a general reason and the advantages and advantages of investing in bitcoin are the most important reason is your belief in investing in crypto currencies if you believe I think that is a good first step to start investing
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:00:58 AM

https://bitcoinist.com/4-reasons-why-its-not-too-late-to-invest-in-bitcoin/#0_8_7548_16052_1633_189805843

Wanted to share this article with you. Go through the prediction and the reasons why one should invest in bitcoin now.

Kindly provide the reason you would bring up as you are one among the upcoming experts in prediction. Go ahead.

Because there is high chance of receiving the best returns. Moreover  the price of the coins are low now, we can invest now and sell it later when the price will rise.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

COPARTT23

Activity: 406
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:51:56 AM

The market is quite young, and to be at the initial stage of development, it is always good to be at the origins of something, there is great potential, and demand is only growing.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:27:16 AM

for me there is a clear reason to invest in bitcoin now and that is on how cheap BTC now and remember, with that said, it is better to buy now than wait for it to go up again and lose the chance to buy it on a dip.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:34:03 AM

Seems like the last couple of years in October, November, and December have been good for Bitcoin. Let's see what is going to happen this year. I think it is likely that Bitcoin price is going up. Not going to speculate how much though as there is no point for that.  

Well said in regards to speculation just be prepared to take advantage of any major dips that occur during this time if you're actively seeking to invest as you probably won't regret it later

childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:51:40 AM

Bitcoin is the leader in the cryptocurrency market, so it will rise first when the bull market comes.
Moreover, blockchain and bitcoin are our future, which is why I am willing to invest in BTC.

maybe now is the right time to invest in Bitcoin because right now the prices of altcoin and bitcoin have not yet stabilized and by investing in Bitcoin in the long run now it will be profitable later on when bitcoin prices stabilize and rise again

stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:13:02 PM

Better to invest in Altcoins (Steem NEO etc.- working projects)  as they have crashed 90% so when Bull Run starts you will make much more return than investing in BTC

What makes you think it is better to invest in altcoin than bitcoin. We are talking about bitcoin here bro, and I would not advise anyone holding altcoins not to at least keep their minds wrapped in the idea that, everything is still somehow tied to bitcoin and the chances of holding bitcoin and making a great deal from it in the long run is bigger than in altcoins that are just basically experiencing pumps and dumps every now and then.

As far as I am concerned, the best thing for anyone right now is to at least, try as much as possible to be holding some bitcoins and spread the little risks on other potential altcoins at their dips.
earn20

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:04:08 PM

I think that bitcoin will grow. First, because it is the most popular cryptocurrency, which means - a great opportunity for speculators to make money on it. Secondly, their number is limited, and therefore the value is higher. And, of course, the historical maximum gives hope that bitcoin will at least approach this mark in the future.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:03:54 PM

I think that you need to buy immediately as the correction was very long and the market should begin to recover . I read on the forum that all indicators indicate growth.

Yes, it was the longest correction period in the history of the cryptocurrency. Logically, it must come to the end very soon. Thus, you should buy Bitcoin right now.
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:51:36 AM

the reason is one is something which is accessible to most people and lately its price is less stable
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:53:44 PM

invest now for your future.
guillot1ne

Activity: 210

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:05:18 PM

Invest in cheap bitcoin now to earn more in future? May be. But I think, this crypto will not rise so hard anymore.

Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:14:45 PM

It can be said that, as we know that the price of cyrpto is very dependent on bitcoin so that when prices go up automatically prices also rise, investing bitcoin is a must for me.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:24:55 PM

Yes, it was the longest correction period in the history of the cryptocurrency. Logically, it must come to the end very soon. Thus, you should buy Bitcoin right now.
Is this actually the longest correction? We have seen a lot before and maybe this is the first longest correction you possibly have encountered. Of course, it is a market, corrections are normal, and there would always be a reversal at some point which is why anytime anyone wants to be getting into a market, they should be looking more at trying to pick the bottom and for now, I feel bitcoin is really trying as much as possible to make $6k that bottom.

We cannot tell what the future holds actually but for anyone going long, this is not a bad time to be getting in at all. Looking at the breakout recently, I guess we may be seeing some green days even before the end of the year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: