Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:21:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bounty hunters understand cryptocurrency more than investors?  (Read 2381 times)
forestharvest
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:22:38 AM

I am sure there are bounty hunters that is more knowledgeable than investors, they does not want to be an investor most probably is because they does not really need to take the risk from the market, or the fact that they want to start as a hunter to gather capital and knowledge and they change to an investor as time goes on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JQCrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:31:20 AM

Do bounty hunters understand cryptocurrency more than investors?
=> My answer is No WAY!!
Bounty hunters and Bountiers (who take part in Bounty Program) deeply understand how to spam while investors do not.
Crypto News and Market News are something different from ICO news and Bounty News - which Bounty hunters looks for.
Om George Kesurupan

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:31:53 AM

of course no such thing. It would be better if the investor nor the bounty hunter alike understand and know information about crypto. because of this very necessary for trading mainly.
Abuchi2

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:19:42 AM
Merited by mobireal (1)

For me i will say yes bounty hunters understand cryptocurrency very well more than investor's. Investors are just there to invest on any project and rest but bounty hunters understand and take there time to understand what crypto are all about.
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:36:41 AM

thinking and capacity of every bounty hunter and different investors. much of the bounty hunter who has a view on the wider knowledge and because they also perform analysis in search of the desired project. but there is also a bounty hunter who just follow only and without any consideration for sure. But if investors certainly should be required to always be able to choose a good project to be able to get results.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:26:51 PM

Due to the fact that many investors send money to all the projects in a row, while bounty hunters analyze the project far and wide, I consider this quite possible.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Chinedumike

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:30:39 PM

Interesting question, and intelligent response too. As a bonafide bounty Hunter, it will be very hard, near impossible infact, for me to invest in a scam ico!
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:34:47 PM

of course no such thing. It would be better if the investor nor the bounty hunter alike understand and know information about crypto. because of this very necessary for trading mainly.
Better if both can understand the cryptocurrency as how they handle their own crypto to reach their goal to earn money. So hunters and investors also has their own strategy and also analyze every investment they should made that in a later end can earn money.
Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:42:40 PM

I think the several experiences in working with different projects has made bounty hunters very experienced. They can determine a good project from the start but some of the investors are just new and do not really determine a promising project from a scam and in the end scammers run away with their money. So bounty hunters who invest in ICOs will never invest if they do not trust the project.

In my own opinion, bounty hunters did not understand anything about the system of any cryptocurrency and how it really works, they are just promoters of the campaign in order for the ico to benefit by getting investors.
Sirjog

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:45:38 PM

I think the several experiences in working with different projects has made bounty hunters very experienced. They can determine a good project from the start but some of the investors are just new and do not really determine a promising project from a scam and in the end scammers run away with their money. So bounty hunters who invest in ICOs will never invest if they do not trust the project.

I think both bounty hunters and investors have they same level of learnings in cryptocurrency.  If they are both newbie,  they also both studying first and researching cryptocurrency. Both investors and bounty hunters have they same factors to look for to identify scam crypto investment and ICO.
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:47:10 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 12:22:36 AM by lornadane

Yes, you picked a very unique but honest point. Some bounty hunters are more good to address a good ICO than an investor. Bounty hunters do lots of bounty campaign at a time, some campaigns get success, some scam, and some fail! By this way, they are becoming experienced about ICO Projects! They can address a good ICO project by seeing their website or whitepaper, If a bounty hunter invests in ICOs, they will make profits for sure, but every investor can't make a profit.
Klintiv

Activity: 112

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:48:06 PM

I think this is a moot point, and investors are as good at ICO as bounty hunters are.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:50:41 PM

Many bounty hunters have great idea about cryptocurrencies because they joined this platform long ago. They have known what it takes to invest and many more. With invetors what they do is to just read whitepapers and then invest which doesn't give them more experience than hunters.

xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:51:25 PM

Experience in joining several projects makes us understand more the cryptocurrency and more than investors i think. Yes this is true and possible, perhaps as you join bounty campaigns you understand the deep within cryptocurrency anf that is the reason to work hard,  but in the side of the two: bounty hunters and investors there should not be competency, rather helping each other to understand cryptocurrency and unite for its development.
Nboramir

Activity: 538

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:01:28 AM

It depends on the person I think. Some bounty hunters really don't know what are doing, they only retweet some tweets and posting stupid posts while some of them very good in crypto. The same thing exists in investors.
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:26:27 AM

It is not about the bounty hunters or investors. It will depend on its individual or personal. I think that everybody with big desire to learn and analyze about crypto will know more about it. Moreover, the people who are active in the forum, browsing for the update, and checking the progress of the cryptocurrency. They will have more knowledge about it.

Cordwel

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:49:06 AM

yes that's right. in a situation like today where there are so many ICOs and even a lot of scam ICOs, the hunters also have to learn what kind of project is good and will be successful, and that can be made of a sign even though it is not the main one, where there are many hunters the possibility of a good ICo , but this is only a small sign
GolemTrader

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:52:02 AM

I think that it is all relative to how much experience each individual has had along with the amount of research that they have put it in to the project that they are either investing/completing a task for. There is also many layers to the idea of understanding. Do you mean general understanding of the project, or the technology behind it? Whether it has a future? Whether the project is a scam? You'd need to be more specific.
Ferry22

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:09:06 AM

Every bounty hunter and investor must do research on the coins or projects they will follow, and each individual has their own expertise. if in my opinion, between bounty hunters and investors both have knowledge of Cryptocurrency. and each individual has different levels. there are experts and there are also beginners.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:45:22 AM

I think, there is only a slight portion of bounty hunters really care to the ico or its project or working product. Most of the bounty hunters are just searching for good coin, but they only aim to have a good profit, thats all!

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: