Alright, here I am again with the video I promised. I am going to discuss several things:
1. The criticisms of my first video and Bitcoin.
2. Bitcoin today, the decline, etc.
3. Project Mainstream - Marketing Bitcoin and how we are going to begin. This will be detailed below.
Project Mainstream, Phase 1
Provide Bitcoin with significant economic activity by direct marketing on grounds of principle and sound money.Phase 1 Abstract:
Educate passionate grassroots supporters through the fringe news organization InfoWars and its host Alex Jones.
Alex Jones is a internet-based news organization that caters to a libertarian, conspiracy-minded crowd.http://infowars.comhttp://static.infowars.com/ads/mediakit_public.pdf
- Media Packet.
Why Alex Jones? Isn't the goal getting the mainstream to use Bitcoin?
Yes, it is but we must first capture the group that we barely have a fraction of: Passionate, politically-active and liberty-minded individuals who want a sound monetary system. If we capture the political grassroots, we can gradually ease Bitcoin into the mainstream. Capturing the Alex Jone's audience will be quite a feat and not a difficult one considering Bitcoin has the same traits as Gold and Silver. It's scarce, it's easily transferable and it's decentralized in its discovery. The major and outstanding difference is the fact that its anonymously and perceptibly instantaneously transferable across the internet. These people will love this, they want to be prepared for the future and the want in on the next big thing.
Bitcoin is THEIR product and WE'RE going to give it to them. What do we need?Product and Pricing Information
- We need to know what we want in terms of ad placement and cost. I will be retrieving this information in the coming days. (Weekends generally aren't workdays for marketing departments.)Website and/or Escrow Support
- We are going to need a good amount of money to get ads placed and thus we are going to need a higher-level campaign to raise said funds. This means we need to have a reputable escrow company or individual to hold the donations along with a secure web page to solicit them on. A simple meter showing money raised will suffice. Advertisements
- We need informative Bitcoin image ads in the dimensions of 750 x 60, 580 x 100, 335 x 205, 340 x 169 pixels made for the InfoWars.com webpage. The ads have to cater to the audience and that means references to the Gold and Silver-like qualities of Bitcoin and how it aims to achieve a decentralized and sound monetary system. A radio ad screenplay
for a 30 second or so clip is also requested--again--voicing the philosophy of Bitcoin and how it challenges the central banking system. Call to Action Website
- Finally, we need a website to link to our advertisements telling people about Bitcoin, it's value and so forth while focusing on its financial and political aspects.
If you're capable and interested in fulfilling the desires above, state your interest and skills below and contact me for more information.
I will be providing more information and planning in the near future. I have only briefly described what we are calling individuals to act on and to elaborate a bit further, it's to get them to invest in Bitcoins and spend it intimately with the few services we have at the moment. I'll elaborate on exactly what we wish to voice soon.
So, in the short term, let's get started and see what we have to offer as a group! I am unequivocally asking for a coordinated effort here, that will certainly pay off if 1) you're holding Bitcoins and 2) if you want to see a freer monetary system.