Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:45:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dutyfree.io - Buy cheap cigarettes with Bitcoin  (Read 146670 times)
only (OP)

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

Dutyfree.io – defying tobacco taxes since 2009.

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 11:15:32 AM

Hey only, ordered many times before and every time I have ordered so far my order has arrived in 7-10 days it has been nearly twice as long as any of my other orders and have not received them yet. How long should I wait before classing them as lost?

Order number: 59572

P.s love your work keep it up Smiley

Heya, sorry to hear your last order is taking longer than usual. We do not know why that is, but I'm sure that if you give it another week or so it should be with you (delivery to your country can take all the way up to 4-5 weeks from the day of the dispatch). Thanks for your patience!

only (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 09:20:15 PM

History has been made today - OpenBazaar has finally launched!

Now you can use escrow when purchasing cigarettes from us and we can all deal and exchange stuff like first-world citizens.

Our OpenBazaar ID is fdc42aedd18c03f10f8d5a842a4513cf05f7fe20.

See you there! Smiley

FelineSquiggly

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:27:04 PM

Hey was just wondering if anyone from the UK has bought using dutyfree's card payment system? Just wondering how it all works and if someone can verify that it's legit
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1570

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 10:00:28 PM

Hey was just wondering if anyone from the UK has bought using dutyfree's card payment system? Just wondering how it all works and if someone can verify that it's legit

Bought few times to UK (no issues) but paid bitcoins. Didn't know they accepted credit cards, either I didn't notice before or it's new.

On their FAQs is stated they only accept 3D secure cards.

Google search:

3D Secure stands for 3 Domain Server, there are 3 parties that are involved in the 3D Secure process :

The company the purchase is being made from.
    The Acquiring Bank (the bank of the company)
    VISA and MasterCard (the card issuers themselves)

The scheme is a collective of Verified by VISA (VBV) and MasterCard Secure Code (MSC).  It is the most recent fraud prevention initiative that is available at the moment.

So, if I understand correctly, even if Duty Free had bad intentions of stealing your card's details, they wouldn't be able to use it. And at the same time it's harder for buyers to make fraudulent chargebacks.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
only (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 05:01:30 PM

Bought few times to UK (no issues) but paid bitcoins. Didn't know they accepted credit cards, either I didn't notice before or it's new.

Yep, we only started accepting 3D Secure credit/debit cards yesterday, although we have to charge 5% for doing so. So far so good.

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 05:37:00 PM

I've been ordering for over a year now. In total around the ~ 2.5K USD. 2 Months before there were only 4 kartons lost (around ~ 130 USD). Something which is bad but I can live with that.
To avoid it i started using another address but again it failed.

So I asked Karl to sent it tracked and pay extra. We agreed on to it by mail. but then he sent me an email that he forget it but i was not to worry.
But now from the 6 kartons i ordered, only 2 kartons were delivered, which is not acceptable since i did ask him upfront to sent it tracked and this "error"  cost ~130 USD

So Karl, can you respond on my email please, i sent it 7 april and for some reason you react faster here then by mail, which is usually the other way around.

Again waiting for another week (like you said before) will not make a difference because
1) I did not receive a message from customs about destroying it and
2) All the other times you said it, they were never delivered. I ordered it 8/3 and over 1 month later it's safe to say something else 'happened'

BTW. what makes me agitated is that i have been ordering from the start of your website and with the amount of my orders i've proven to be a loyal customer. is it that hard to follow up mails or even reply them?

only (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 10:15:26 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2016, 10:57:29 AM by only

I've been ordering for over a year now. In total around the ~ 2.5K USD. 2 Months before there were only 4 kartons lost (around ~ 130 USD). Something which is bad but I can live with that.
To avoid it i started using another address but again it failed.

So I asked Karl to sent it tracked and pay extra. We agreed on to it by mail. but then he sent me an email that he forget it but i was not to worry.
But now from the 6 kartons i ordered, only 2 kartons were delivered, which is not acceptable since i did ask him upfront to sent it tracked and this "error"  cost ~130 USD

So Karl, can you respond on my email please, i sent it 7 april and for some reason you react faster here then by mail, which is usually the other way around.

Again waiting for another week (like you said before) will not make a difference because
1) I did not receive a message from customs about destroying it and
2) All the other times you said it, they were never delivered. I ordered it 8/3 and over 1 month later it's safe to say something else 'happened'

BTW. what makes me agitated is that i have been ordering from the start of your website and with the amount of my orders i've proven to be a loyal customer. is it that hard to follow up mails or even reply them?

Not sure what is your order number or email address, but I think I replied to your query - extremely sorry for the late reply!

The chief problem is that the parcels were shipped untracked, but I'm sure we will work this out.

dennis145

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:12:35 PM

yeah! ,my order is shipped today, lets see how fast it is in holland Grin
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:29:17 AM

If you are in Australia I wouldn't bother.  Around 80% of the cigarettes I have ordered have been seized by customs and I have lost quite a bit of money trying.   Sad
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1570

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 09:33:13 AM

If you are in Australia I wouldn't bother.  Around 80% of the cigarettes I have ordered have been seized by customs and I have lost quite a bit of money trying.   Sad

Well, if it's true that even when paying duty, the cigs costs bit less than standard retail price, then I don't see how you could lose any money. Paying duty on those 80% seized and receiving 20% duty-free still gives you decent savings.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 04:19:49 PM

Looks like there is an issue with the QR generation on the payment page, it's not loading Wink

Also, my personal discount code dropped from 15% to 10% for some reason? Not a dealbreaker, just wondering Smiley
only (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 05:57:14 PM

Looks like there is an issue with the QR generation on the payment page, it's not loading Wink

Also, my personal discount code dropped from 15% to 10% for some reason? Not a dealbreaker, just wondering Smiley

Just checked and the QR code and it appears to be working - probably it was something with Blockchain.info...

As for your discount, it has always been 10% Smiley Just check your order history.

jdebunt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 06:06:56 PM

Just checked and the QR code and it appears to be working - probably it was something with Blockchain.info...

As for your discount, it has always been 10% Smiley Just check your order history.

Will try again and let you know!

Maybe I assumed it was 15%, I'm just getting old lol Smiley

EDIT: Still no QR code, switching browsers

EDIT2:  still a broken image in both Chrome and Edge...derp
only (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 06:14:21 PM

Will try again and let you know!

Maybe I assumed it was 15%, I'm just getting old lol Smiley

EDIT: Still no QR code, switching browsers

EDIT2:  still a broken image in both Chrome and Edge...derp

Hm, doublechecked again and it works for me.

Does this load for you?

EDIT: either way, the addy's in plaintext at the top of the page.

benik1

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:18:43 PM

Hey Karl,

I filled in the contact form on your website on April the 18th, but I haven't received a response yet.
Could you please respond to my enquiry? I ordered two cartons of cigarettes on March the 21st, but I haven't received them yet.
My order number is: 59638
jdebunt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 07:24:49 PM

Does this load for you?

Nope, doesn't load, says my IP is banned for some unknown reason, which is probably why I'm not seeing the site image either.

Blockchain.info really has no love for me, should resolve itself rather soon i hope
only (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 07:38:44 PM

Hey Karl,

I filled in the contact form on your website on April the 18th, but I haven't received a response yet.
Could you please respond to my enquiry? I ordered two cartons of cigarettes on March the 21st, but I haven't received them yet.
My order number is: 59638

Heya, can you please PM (Bitcointalk) me your email address because I don't see your message in my inbox?

Does this load for you?

Nope, doesn't load, says my IP is banned for some unknown reason, which is probably why I'm not seeing the site image either.

Blockchain.info really has no love for me, should resolve itself rather soon i hope

That's strange, are you connecting via a VPN?

Well, you have the plaintext BTC address on the page, so please use it in the meantime. Sorry for the trouble!

the8smile

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:02:34 PM

My first order with them went perfectly, the package arrived after only 6 days to Ireland! Im very satisfied with their service and will be definitely ordering from them again!  Cheesy Grin Grin
day1234

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:31:55 PM

Hey only, ordered many times before and every time I have ordered so far my order has arrived in 7-10 days it has been nearly twice as long as any of my other orders and have not received them yet. How long should I wait before classing them as lost?

Order number: 59572

P.s love your work keep it up Smiley

Heya, sorry to hear your last order is taking longer than usual. We do not know why that is, but I'm sure that if you give it another week or so it should be with you (delivery to your country can take all the way up to 4-5 weeks from the day of the dispatch). Thanks for your patience!

Hey they have still not turned up Cry  I think they may have been misplaced
dennis145

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:27:57 PM

https://www.mupload.nl/img/u7qvigrqyf7q4.jpg

Recieved my smokes today, in less than a week!!! (The netherlands).

Good service/contact and price.

The taste is very good.

I Will order more in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: