Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:51:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why are you now joining cryptocurrency, where were you in 2009?  (Read 1155 times)
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:37:37 AM

In 2009 I just finished college not interested in crypto, but in 2013 I've heard about bitcoin but very afraid to invest either mine or buy it. Try if I mine since 2013 I would have been rich
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:44:02 AM

I'm still in my high school when bitcoin started. No one has ever told me about that so, there is no way I can bump with bitcoin. Until 2015, when a friend told me about this, from then on, I never left bitcoin 'cause I have a strong feeling that this will be highly adopted in the next coming years more than how it is currently used.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:47:12 AM

When I learned about Bitcoin in early 2010, I was still just a child studying in junior high school. I totally do not understand technology because I do not have a computer at home. I can not find out about them and my family is poor.
I have absolutely no opportunity to join sooner. But I still feel lucky to have been involved in this market, even though it is late.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:50:32 AM

Most of us here never believed cryptocurrency will come this far when btc was launched. We would have rubbished any idea to join cryptocurrency at that time.Now some of us are a bit late but we are still better off than those who will inevitably join some years to come.So we have generational thinkers,kudos to those who started the fight earlier and brought the industry this far.

I don't see cryptocurrency at 2009 and ignore it when start comes up in 2014. At that time I focus on blog and forex, get income and of course make me stay. Start learn crypto 2016 and lost almost 40% from my money but I never give up, keep try to find the best strategy for me. I can't change my past but I'll never let me down in long term period.

rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:52:22 AM

I am still at high school at that time, I only spend my time for  study so I didn't access internet too much as like today. .  I spend my time for social media before and I am disappointed now, I will use my time to learn about cryptocurrency now so I will not late anymore. This is still the early stage of cryptocurrency adoption so I am still lucky to know about bitcoin now.

binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:54:03 AM

Once the market has just opened Crypto and there are very few altcoins. They think this is a fraudulent market and I have heard a lot about this. I personally am a student and I am very afraid of these things.
I was very scared of Bitcoin and strain off my access list. Now I feel regret for not being able to find out.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
bidbud

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:56:08 AM

I am a little disappointed just to know crypto now ,, if I knew crypto from the first, maybe now I can already be in the top ranking and already enjoy the results ,,
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:04:12 AM

It is never too late to join the crypto party. Best ICO with potential for huge returns on investment is the Trufield project ICO. This exciting project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. Trufield will provide free health data management systems in developing countries. The Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so buy your tokens at 25% discount. Buy Trufield token and learn more about the project here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:05:25 AM

I wouldn't use the word late because that's what I'm also thinking before when bitcoin was less than $1,000. But just like my experience, you are never too late to know and start investing to cryptocurrencies.
If I already knew bitcoin way back then I will start my own initiative to mine or acquire it by buying while it was cheaper. Well I also heard about it before but it is just about my interest. I wasn't interested about it few years ago until I decided to break my curiosity.
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:14:06 AM

Most of us here never believed cryptocurrency will come this far when btc was launched. We would have rubbished any idea to join cryptocurrency at that time.Now some of us are a bit late but we are still better off than those who will inevitably join some years to come.So we have generational thinkers,kudos to those who started the fight earlier and brought the industry this far.

I knew Bitcoin since 2010, a year after the said launch. But unluckily, I don't fully understand cryptocurrency that time. I even listened to my friend that Bitcoin is just scam coin in the internet. Besides, that time, I am only 16 years old.

In 2009, crypto wasn't anywhere near my radar.  What kills me though is that I held over 100 BTC in ~2012 at around $5 per coin and sold them at all a very small profit after a few months.

Oh, reading this kills me too. I never experienced hold even a single bitcoin since launch -- until now, but you, you hold over a hundred. So unfortunate.
Tubig

Activity: 212

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:15:34 AM

I am only a kid back then, And computer units are rare in our place only the rich ones have. I joined cryptocurrency is because it has a high potential for helping my expenses, second is lots of technology is being launched here, and my course is computer related  so I want to learn more. I want to know more about advanced technology.
kujaroth

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:23:02 AM

Crypto at that time is not yet well known in my country. And the services offered by Crypto like BTC isn't also available in my country. So rather than trying something unknown and not having any profits at that time. I didn't tried it because for one I don't know it yet and maybe encountered it but not piqued my interest, second, the availability or services coming bitcoin, third I am busy studying and playing video games.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:30:43 AM

In the past, I was late with Cryptocurrencies, now Cryptocurrencies are such an extraordinary technology that can provide great benefits to all users who can manage it well. then this opportunity I will use as well as possible. and I believe Cryptocurrencies technology will be more popular.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:33:56 AM

In 2009, crypto wasn't anywhere near my radar.  What kills me though is that I held over 100 BTC in ~2012 at around $5 per coin and sold them at all a very small profit after a few months.

Damn thats a really hard part of your crypto encounter mate ,i have know same person with your story a cousin of mine has been paid for his small computer works by his friend with 60 bitcoin wayback 2012 but didnt mind it and after a year he forgotten the key of the wallet he used to accept the bitcoin until he come to learn this community last 2016 and saw how much the value of each coins then
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:46:32 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 05:55:32 PM by Kang Bahar

Yep. I never believed cryptocurrency will come and I never thought cryptocurrency would appear.
In 2009 I was a gamer who only playing games without looking for any information to earn money from cyberspace, moreover about cryptocurrency. Due I'm too lazy to search/find about it and probably at that time cryptocurrency isn't famed, not like now.
And why I joining in the world of cryptocurrency, because besides I can get money, I'm interested in learning about cryptocurrency and the technology behind it.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:01:34 AM

Honestly, i have no idea about cryptocurrency at all. Only early this january of 2018, out of curiousty i begun to asked a friend of mine who is into crypto also. From then on, i started doing my own research online to fully educate myself. Then i became interested with bitcoin and now, i believe for the big potential it has that can really change everyone’s future. Im a simple employed employee way back 2009. Better late than never, crypto is now the newest trending technology for this modern generation. Im glad i am now active in cryptocurrency.
herfie.chen

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:06:25 AM

At that time I still do not know about cryptocurrency, I just found out in 2014 and try to invest in 2017 when the price of Bitcoin experienced a high increase. I think I'm late but it's never too late to join the crypto world.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 05:08:47 AM

There are two parts to your question. ok, the answer of the first part is that I have joined in the crypto market when I fully did research and satisfied to invest. The second answer is that I was not familiar with this market in 2009. Another thing is that if we knew what will be happened in the future surely, then everyone will be equal in financial condition.
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:09:35 AM

Was in college in 2009, and was basically in debt with not much to spare on investing.  At the time, knew nothing about crypto and didn't even have money for investing in the stock market.

Now my situation improved a little bit, so keeping an eye open to this market which less than 1% of the population is into.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:16:55 AM

2009??Most of people don't know about crypto even now, in 2018. Cryptocurrencies is still a "dark horse" for for the majority, but I agree, who already joined crypto industry now is lucky and this is only the beginning.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: