Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:36:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why are you now joining cryptocurrency, where were you in 2009?  (Read 1148 times)
Chapics

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:40:56 PM

I was told by friends about the prospects of the crypto-currency market and I joined now. and in 2009, I did not even know about the existence of cryptocurrency.
Natnat213

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:53:58 PM

some of us here ichange our lives because of crypto.this is my firstime here because one of my friend teach me how to trade and how join in every campaign.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 03:59:35 PM

I guess a lot of people have thought, "If only I could have jumped into btc when it first came out, I could be a billionare!"
The truth is, blockchain was so remote and underground when it was released that only the most hardcore, bored, techies ever mined it.
On top of that it had absolutely no value for about a year and half and it wasn't until 2 years later that there was any kind of real exchanging going on.
The infamous BTC pizza purchase goes to show how people weren't very serious about it.
A guy offered 1500 btc for someone to get a pizza for him.

For those that are jumping now, it is very difficult time to be investing.
Not just because of the bear market, but because of the bubble economy surrounding crypto.
At the rate things are going, the market will bloat and explode with a vast majority of the projects going out of business.
For someone that has no investment experience, it would be very difficult to figure out which ones have long term value and which ones don't.

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:22:46 AM

Most of us here never believed cryptocurrency will come this far when btc was launched. We would have rubbished any idea to join cryptocurrency at that time.Now some of us are a bit late but we are still better off than those who will inevitably join some years to come.So we have generational thinkers,kudos to those who started the fight earlier and brought the industry this far.

To be honest I didn't really believe in the success of cryptocurrencies a few years ago. It seemed to me that it is much more important to invest in real estate for example than into unclear financial assets.
abiola4real

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:26:34 AM

We were around them but you cant compare the presence of people on internet by then to this current year, many dont use internet where they could  see information about bitcoin while no most believe it was scam.
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:34:27 AM

In 2009, I did not even hear about cryptocurrencies and blockchain. Of course, looking back, I'm sorry that I did not buy Bitcoin in 2013, that's when I paid attention to him.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:51:01 AM

Yes, when in 2011 I learned about bitkoyn I did not believe in its growth and such progress.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:56:14 AM

Most of us here never believed cryptocurrency will come this far when btc was launched. We would have rubbished any idea to join cryptocurrency at that time.Now some of us are a bit late but we are still better off than those who will inevitably join some years to come.So we have generational thinkers,kudos to those who started the fight earlier and brought the industry this far.
We are still not far from the early adopters anyway as that would be glaring when we start reaching the growth phase, let alone the laggard phase. There is still chance for a whole lot of people and the same way some of us missed the chance back then in 09/10, and taking the opportunity now, some will definitely also be missing the chance now and later regretting it in the future. Maybe I should say the world is practically designed that way with some early to take risk, some joining in the middle, and some just watching events until they die poor.
batrocio1

Activity: 70

Count Your Investment - Not your savings

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:59:47 AM

yes, indeed sir, who would expect this market strategy would give a big impact in today's money transactions. for me as a newbie it has a big progress in the market industry.

n e l   |   Help developing communities earn interest
https://nel.network/
███ ████   Token Sale  ●  Sept 15th  ●   ████ ███
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:02:35 AM

to be honest on 2009 I still don't know anything about cryptoworld. I just focus my time for learning about Network Security. But all my journey start in 2013 when my friend tell me about Bitcoin.  then I follow the technology and the news about it. I still don't interested with them, until 2017. Blockchain was a new solution for us and this is will adopt with all of industry not just for cryptocurrency.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
lesnik_utsa

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:10:16 AM

As they say, the early bird catches the worm. So early crypto enthusiasts got the most of both experience and profit. Those who joined later need to catch up and try not to fall far behind. In General, of course, cryptocurrencies are a very promising direction and everyone needs to enter this new era.
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:15:31 AM

Earlier, it was something on the brink of fantasy, no one understood how they worked and what they would ultimately give. Yes, and their number was limited, as well as prices. And now, everything is done to attract investors, just like a sweet patty on the shelf past which you will not pass.

Bellex

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:26:01 AM

it seems to me that there are a lot of such examples, when people overlooked a chance to earn, it's like a lottery, I would have seen the future would know a winning ticket. but still if you look at the number of people interested in crypto, then we still have a chance to be among the founders.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:01:19 PM

I was in college and I have heard about it in 2009 from reddit if I am not wrong but I wasn't interested in it at the time because I did not know what I could do with it and saw it more like world of warcraft golds than real money.

Moreover, I did not consider the value behind it. I have joined in 2012-2013ish and even than I used it as a payment gateaway and just got paid and used that money in fiat. Never really even consider holding my coins until last year, I just spend what I get even if its 50 dollars or 5 thousand dollars, I am just like that. It results with horrible days in life like today but it also results in great days of life when you do crazy stuff.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
SindiRokRok

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:16:33 PM

in 2009 I'm still a student, and I do not know anything except study and school. to know the development of the outside world is very difficult let alone know about investment. I knew crypto not long ago and that was my friend who told me.
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:18:15 PM

2009 is a long year and it does not happen in the mind because I am still a student with a small age. perhaps cryptocurrency is not as famous as it is today and in 2009 not many people have known cryptocurrency.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:40:03 PM

I think, we are far behind. bitcoin has passed the minimum limit. and will reach the maximum value when bitcoin gets a good response from the world.

but, we can create profits from the altcoin, because some altcoins offer us an advantage, seeing the growth of ICOs, analyzing altcoin on the market.

many altcoins are good in the market with the low prices, I think Cryptassist (CTA) will be an altcoin that can compete in the market with other altcoins.

steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:05:53 AM

Sure back in the days things were too underground for most people, but still now we're in the very infancy...the majority of the people ignore the basic principles and the potential of cryptos..
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:21:02 AM

2009 is a long year and it does not happen in the mind because I am still a student with a small age. perhaps cryptocurrency is not as famous as it is today and in 2009 not many people have known cryptocurrency.
yes, I joined bitcoin in 2017. When many media talked about bitcoin and I started to understand bitcoin so I was interested and joined bitcoin. there is nothing wrong with anyone who just started joining bitcoin, while bitcoin still has value so lucky for those who want to join and understand bitcoin.

xysheeh03

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:28:15 AM

I am joining crypto currency basically to earn something, and i am new in this crypto world, not a member in 2009 but i want to know more about crypto currency. I hope to add my knowledge about crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: