Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:18:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XBTcontracts.org - Speculate to accumilate.  (Read 8561 times)
btcontracts (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:57:04 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2014, 03:11:33 PM by btcontracts

http://xbtcontracts.org

XBTcontracts brings you one of the easiest games to obtain Bitcoin on the internet today! When you deposit Bitcoin to your XBTcontracts account you will raise your level (1BTC = 1 Level). The funds go towards the current contract. If you have raised your level you will receive a dividend payment each time every contract completes. The higher your level is, the greater your payments will be from each dividend.

1:
 Deposit Bitcoin
2:
 Contract Completes
3:
 Receive Dividends
4:
 Profit!

As a member you also have the option to reinvest any amount you receive from your dividends to raise your level even higher. We recommend you to make a 50/50 split, withdrawing half your dividend and investing the other half to raise your level, but it is totally up to you. 5% referral bonus!!
Profit Calculator http://xbtcontracts.org/profit_calc.php
Full transparency rules and terms here http://xbtcontracts.org/terms.php

http://xbtcontracts.org
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 12:33:32 PM

Per default you are withdrawing all your dividends?

If our dividend is less than 0.01 we cannot withdraw because there is a minimum of 0.01, that su.cks

Be careful guys, I deposited 0.01 before I got sca.mmed on other ponzi

pixelized

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 01:12:38 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2014, 01:24:14 PM by pixelized

If our dividend is less than 0.01 we cannot withdraw because there is a minimum of 0.01, that su.cks

If you deposit 0.01 now on level 4 you dividend is 0.004 and this is too small to withdraw yes - but if you keep reinvest until you reach a payout that you can withdraw it will only take a couple of banks and then you can make a withdraw larger than your deposit. Obviously larger amounts will earn a dividend straight away. However I recommend not to deposit more that it will take to complete the current contract.  I have withdrawn already Smiley
btcontracts (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 01:35:08 PM

we recommend to deposit 0.1 and over - although 0.01 is the minimum. If you want a dividend payment straight away as we are on contract 4 a deposit of at least 0.025 then you will make 0.01 minimum payout.

boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 08:28:39 PM

we recommend to deposit 0.1 and over - although 0.01 is the minimum. If you want a dividend payment straight away as we are on contract 4 a deposit of at least 0.025 then you will make 0.01 minimum payout.

Ok I understand, do you plan on advertising the website?
Why didn't you use your regular bitcointalk account to present the website?

quone17

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 08:38:48 PM

Because things are going to go south, and he doesn't want to lose all credibility on his "regular" account when things go bad.  Just a guess.

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 08:58:44 PM

Because things are going to go south, and he doesn't want to lose all credibility on his "regular" account when things go bad.  Just a guess.

makeBTC has been paying everyone and the website is half way of bank 17 so some players made a lot of money

For one ponzi which goes kind of far there are 10 that end up in scams or end fast; if it goes far, it is not a scam and you were here at the beginning you can make quite a nice return on your deposit

btcontracts (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:58:12 PM

Most of the ponzi I see in this gamble section are a joke. BTContracts is here to stay for the long haul. BTContracts will outlast all of them. I don't have "regular" account. I google my site every day and I see my site start to be discussed in this forum. I created this account so I can react to feedback and to make it known I am here and reading what people say.
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 12:38:03 PM

Ok fair enough, let's take it contract by contract

If you create a banner to add to a signature and advertise in the different gambling threads you could create a momentum

btcontracts (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:47:05 PM

If you create a banner to add to a signature and advertise in the different gambling threads you could create a momentum
Ok yes I will implement your idea today. Also i have implemented a profit calculator on the site.
btcontracts (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:10:20 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 09:06:28 PM by btcontracts

OK I have added some banners and their respective codes at the bottom of the accounts page so members can have a bbcode banner or a html banner to use to promote. More designs of banner will come soon. For now this is the first banners.

http://xbtcontracts.org/promo/468x60.png

I am currently also in the process of arranging other forms of advertising on various networks. I will be advertising the site every day.

Edit: I have been messaged to say you cant use images in your sig in this forum so here is a code for text link..
XBTcontracts
Code:
 [url=http://xbtcontracts.org][color=#000000][size=30px]XBT[/size][/color][color=#787878][size=20px]contracts[/size][/color][/url]

boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 11:19:14 PM

Great, so you are definitely going for the long term! I will deposit more!

tryptsy

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:31:18 PM

I am up to experiment! hehe To help others I sign up at this forum now to report my findings and have joined http://btcontracts.org Smiley
I deposit 0.07 for this experiment.
so my dividend for this contract (5) is 0.02333333
I will reinvest 0.01166667
and withdraw 0.01166666
You can see my tryptsy account on the stats page Smiley and I will state now that I am going to follow advice of site and reinvest 50% and withdraw 50% each time a contract completes. I will confirm if I do or don't get paid! I hope it works! the calculator says I will make have withdraw more than I deposit after 7 contracts!! I didn't have enough BTC to get in this early on makebtc but now I have some coin to play with so I hope this pays!.
btcontracts (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:35:00 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 09:06:55 PM by btcontracts

I am up to experiment! hehe To help others I sign up at this forum now to report my findings and have joined http://btcontracts.org Smiley
I deposit 0.07 for this experiment.
so my dividend for this contract (5) is 0.02333333
I will reinvest 0.01166667
and withdraw 0.01166666
You can see my tryptsy account on the stats page Smiley and I will state now that I am going to follow advice of site and reinvest 50% and withdraw 50% each time a contract completes. I will confirm if I do or don't get paid! I hope it works! the calculator says I will make have withdraw more than I deposit after 7 contracts!! I didn't have enough BTC to get in this early on makebtc but now I have some coin to play with so I hope this pays!.
Great to have you join! enjoy your dividends!. I have added a Rules and Terms page for clarification and transparency Smiley Also improved the FAQ. this should answer most questions people are asking.
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 09:40:34 PM

The owner seems on top of things and we are very early on, I have a good feeling about this scheme, I reinvested a tiny bit and I am looking to invest more, hopefully before contract 5 is complete

btcontracts (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:32:24 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 09:07:10 PM by btcontracts

The owner seems on top of things and we are very early on, I have a good feeling about this scheme, I reinvested a tiny bit and I am looking to invest more, hopefully before contract 5 is complete
thank you. I have started to apply to advertise http://xbtcontracts.org on various advertising networks and now the site is aproved by them. So the advertising will be kicking in now. I am in the process of applying to more networks every day as well to reach even further. Thanks to all members who are using the banners i provide on your accounts page.
pixelized

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:35:06 PM

thank you. I have started to apply to advertise http://btcontracts.org on various advertising networks and now the site is aproved by them. So the advertising will be kicking in now. I am in the process of applying to more networks every day as well to reach even further. Thanks to all members who are using the banners i provide on your accounts page.
That's great news i hope the advertising helps. Thanks for the payouts so far and for the banners - I will share my link.
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 09:06:45 PM

thank you. I have started to apply to advertise http://btcontracts.org on various advertising networks and now the site is aproved by them. So the advertising will be kicking in now. I am in the process of applying to more networks every day as well to reach even further. Thanks to all members who are using the banners i provide on your accounts page.

That is exciting, it should add a lot of members, maybe you should try advertising on bitcointalk? It brought 1.5BTC/day for 10days and we were at bank 16 so I can only imagine how many deposits it could bring to btccontracts : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482060.msg5301372#msg5301372

You need to some 1BTC or so to Theymos so he knows you will be paying the adds, last round 1.1BTC was enough to have 1200 000 impressions on bitcointalk that should bring 15BTC + in 10days

btcontracts (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:51:07 PM

That is exciting, it should add a lot of members, maybe you should try advertising on bitcointalk? It brought 1.5BTC/day for 10days and we were at bank 16 so I can only imagine how many deposits it could bring to btccontracts : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482060.msg5301372#msg5301372

You need to some 1BTC or so to Theymos so he knows you will be paying the adds, last round 1.1BTC was enough to have 1200 000 impressions on bitcointalk that should bring 15BTC + in 10days
OK I have made a bid
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:55:00 PM

Giving it a try biding   Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: